IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Who is Anohito?
Who is Anohito?
You cannot see the results of the poll until you have voted. Please login and cast your vote to see the results of this poll.
Total Votes: 16
Guests cannot vote 
Gretzky
post Jul 16 2015, 04:55 PM
Post #1

CC Fan for life
Group Icon

Group: Honorary Mille Member 1000+ Post
Member No.: 3493

I can't believe we haven't had this poll yet!!!!

Yes, we are utterly, completely biased. What forum do you think it is?

Alexa

Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Anneth White
post Jul 16 2015, 05:27 PM
Post #2

CC Fan for life
Group Icon

Member No.: 3042

QUOTE(Gretzky @ Jul 16 2015, 12:55 PM) *

How are you asking that in this forum alexa ???? ranting2.gif

YOU KNOW, WE KNOW, ALL KNOW!! anohitotgbig.gif

my vote is on!!!

explain to me the klin option!! do you revive it??? if we follow only the animae will be him-it?? he was more with candy than all the boys crier.gif

candyhugs4you.gif

"As long as we are alive, we will be able to see each other again...someday" (Mizuki & Igarachi´s Candy Candy Manga)

+Quote Post
Josephine Hymes
post Jul 16 2015, 06:47 PM
Post #3

CC Fan for life
Group Icon

Member No.: 747

QUOTE(Anneth White @ Jul 16 2015, 06:27 PM) *

my vote is on!!!

explain to me the kiln option!! do you revive it??? if we follow only the animae will be him-it?? he was more with candy than all the boys crier.gif

candyhugs4you.gif

UMMMH!!! What a daunting question!!!

Let me think about it . . . Not sure, it should be a guy that Candy loves very much because she left all her family and friends in America to live in some far way place by the river Avon and be with him. This same guy should be there because he is working there or something, otherwise he would be free to move to America so that Candy would visit Miss Pony more often, especially when she is ill. So this guy depends on his job and not on a vast fortune that allow him to be a man of leisure. Ummh, however, this guy family is very old and has a number of heirlooms they pass from generation to generation, one of which was given to Candy at some point. Also, this guy reads a lot of Shakepeare books, in fact, he has them all in his cottage. Oh, it is a cottage, right? A type of home that is very common in England, in fact, it is in England where this word was invented (anyone with a good dictionary can know this). So, it is likely that this man is living at some place near the river Avon that IS in England, and not in any other God forsaken place. And this husband-lover or whatever, is also very attached to Candy, so she does not want to leave his side for anything in the world. . . Oh well, I am not really sure who this man could be, but since I like Terry, I just said that Anohito is Terry, just because. No reason. terryanohitowink.gif terryanohitowink.gif terryanohitowink.gif terryanohitowink.gif terryanohitowink.gif terryanohitowink.gif terryanohitowink.gif terryanohitowink.gif

"He touched me!"

+Quote Post
Anneth White
post Jul 16 2015, 08:13 PM
Post #4

CC Fan for life
Group Icon

QUOTE(Josephine Hymes @ Jul 16 2015, 02:47 PM) *
QUOTE(Anneth White @ Jul 16 2015, 06:27 PM) *

my vote is on!!!

explain to me the kiln option!! do you revive it??? if we follow only the animae will be him-it?? he was more with candy than all the boys crier.gif

candyhugs4you.gif

UMMMH!!! What a daunting question!!!

Let me think about it . . . Not sure, it should be a guy that Candy loves very much because she left all her family and friends in America to live in some far way place by the river Avon and be with him. This same guy should be there because he is working there or something, otherwise he would be free to move to America so that Candy would visit Miss Pony more often, especially when she is ill. So this guy depends on his job and not on a vast fortune that allow him to be a man of leisure. Ummh, however, this guy family is very old and has a number of heirlooms they pass from generation to generation, one of which was given to Candy at some point. Also, this guy reads a lot of Shakepeare books, in fact, he has them all in his cottage. Oh, it is a cottage, right? A type of home that is very common in England, in fact, it is in England where this word was invented (anyone with a good dictionary can know this). So, it is likely that this man is living at some place near the river Avon that IS in England, and not in any other God forsaken place. And this husband-lover or whatever, is also very attached to Candy, so she does not want to leave his side for anything in the world. . . Oh well, I am not really sure who this man could be, but since I like Terry, I just said that Anohito is Terry, just because. No reason. terryanohitowink.gif terryanohitowink.gif terryanohitowink.gif terryanohitowink.gif terryanohitowink.gif terryanohitowink.gif terryanohitowink.gif terryanohitowink.gif

smil3ef381494eff6.gif smil3ef381494eff6.gif

YES, I like him too!! I chose him because of that!! not reason at all terryrules.gif

"As long as we are alive, we will be able to see each other again...someday" (Mizuki & Igarachi´s Candy Candy Manga)

+Quote Post
Terry Grancheste...
post Jul 17 2015, 02:26 AM
Post #5

ANOHITO (the one and only)

Group: Forum Nobility
Member No.: 550

Isn't it obvious? wink.gif

anohitotgbig.gif anohitotgbig.gif anohitotgbig.gif anohitotgbig.gif anohitotgbig.gif

+Quote Post
Gretzky
post Jul 17 2015, 02:59 PM
Post #6

CC Fan for life
Group Icon

WOW! Vote so far is unanimous!!! bwahaharoll.gif bwahaharoll.gif crier.gif

How can this be????!!!! yikes.gif ohmy.gif

laugh2.gif laugh2.gif laugh2.gif

That's it! The Results are fixed!!!!!

muahaha.gif

Jo, your analysis definitely is food for thought. The cottage thing....do you know if Earls and Counts, actually noblemen in general, do they live in cottages? I was under the impression that they live on estates and mansions, like Lord Grantham on Downton Abbey. But what do I know. I guess an Earl can live in a cottage, and lose all his millions, sell Lakewood to pay off his debts, and go live an obscure life in a country with which he has no particular ties, be it England or Australia. I mean, if I ever go bankrupt, that's exactly what I'll do...move to England or Australia.

Oh, I guess if the Earl lost all his money, maybe he'll consider a job as an actor to pay the bills, even though he has never exhibited any interest in acting before. A lot of men do that, probably. They aspire to become do their lovers' ex-boyfriends do for a career. I mean, isn't it great when you can go home to your wife and say:

"Honey, you don't need to feel heartbroken over X anymore. If you want to be with an actor so much, I'll become an actor just for you."

"No!!! Don't do that! You'll remind me of the one who got away."

"But I must do this. I know you're really at heart in love with the actor. I'll just try to become what he is, because you don't really love me for who I am ."

tongue.gif

Alexa

+Quote Post
Anneth White
post Jul 17 2015, 05:11 PM
Post #7

CC Fan for life
Group Icon

QUOTE(Gretzky @ Jul 17 2015, 10:59 AM) *
WOW! Vote so far is unanimous!!! bwahaharoll.gif bwahaharoll.gif crier.gif

How can this be????!!!! yikes.gif ohmy.gif

laugh2.gif laugh2.gif laugh2.gif

That's it! The Results are fixed!!!!!

muahaha.gif

Jo, your analysis definitely is food for thought. The cottage thing....do you know if Earls and Counts, actually noblemen in general, do they live in cottages? I was under the impression that they live on estates and mansions, like Lord Grantham on Downton Abbey. But what do I know. I guess an Earl can live in a cottage, and lose all his millions, sell Lakewood to pay off his debts, and go live an obscure life in a country with which he has no particular ties, be it England or Australia. I mean, if I ever go bankrupt, that's exactly what I'll do...move to England or Australia.

Oh, I guess if the Earl lost all his money, maybe he'll consider a job as an actor to pay the bills, even though he has never exhibited any interest in acting before. A lot of men do that, probably. They aspire to become do their lovers' ex-boyfriends do for a career. I mean, isn't it great when you can go home to your wife and say:

"Honey, you don't need to feel heartbroken over X anymore. If you want to be with an actor so much, I'll become an actor just for you."

"No!!! Don't do that! You'll remind me of the one who got away."

"But I must do this. I know you're really at heart in love with the actor. I'll just try to become what he is, because you don't really love me for who I am ."

tongue.gif

thud.gif thud.gif thud.gif thud.gif thud.gif thud.gif thud.gif

+Quote Post
Gretzky
post Jul 25 2015, 02:43 PM
Post #8

CC Fan for life
Group Icon

Kind of quiet around here lately. Must be that we're all away for the summer. I thought about starting another poll just for fun but I can't. It's great to open this page and see the question "Who is Anohito" when we all know the answer. biggrin.gif

So this poll post should just remain here visible to all who stops by, until someone else thinks of a better poll question.

Alexa

+Quote Post
Anneth White
post Jul 25 2015, 08:49 PM
Post #9

CC Fan for life
Group Icon

QUOTE(Gretzky @ Jul 25 2015, 10:43 AM) *
Kind of quiet around here lately. Must be that we're all away for the summer. I thought about starting another poll just for fun but I can't. It's great to open this page and see the question "Who is Anohito" when we all know the answer. biggrin.gif

So this poll post should just remain here visible to all who stops by, until someone else thinks of a better poll question.

winter in the south, and so much work...ending semester and almost starting the other...no vacation!! fryingpan.gif

I have been thinking in Annie lately and a lot!!! dontgetit.gif I will ask something to Holly about her new translation!!

+Quote Post
Anna
post Jan 14 2017, 12:26 AM
Post #10

CC Fan for life
Group Icon

Group: Active/Top Posters
Member No.: 707

Hello hello~ it's been YEARS since my last log in in the forum, I'm so glad it's still alive!!
Was checking on the topics and couldn't help but to click into this interesting poll... wink.gif glad to see that ALL the votes go for Terry, (as it should be!!) Well, see you around ladies!

Terry MY favourite manga character ~~♥

Made by Anna

CANDY LOVE TERRY FOERVER!!!
I SAY YES FOR ALBERT/CANDY AS FRIENDS/SIBLINGS LOVE, AND I SAY NO FOR ALBERT/CANDY AS LOVERS LOVE

ALBERT ♥ SUSANA FAN!! ALBERT ♥ SUSANA FAN!! ALBERT ♥ SUSANA FAN!! ALBERT ♥ SUSANA FAN!! ALBERT ♥ SUSANA FAN!!

ALBERT ♥ SUSANA FAN!! ALBERT ♥ SUSANA FAN!! ALBERT ♥ SUSANA FAN!! ALBERT ♥ SUSANA FAN!! ALBERT ♥ SUSANA FAN!!

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
2 User(s) are reading this topic (2 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 26th March 2017 - 02:34 AM