CC Fan for life
Group Icon

Group: Honorary Mille Member 1000+ Post
Member No.: 747

QUOTE(nara @ Jan 16 2015, 09:58 PM) *
QUOTE(Anneth White @ Jan 16 2015, 08:06 PM) *
QUOTE(Patty72 @ Jan 16 2015, 03:17 PM) *
QUOTE(nara @ Jan 16 2015, 06:04 PM) *
I have bookmarked this page for quite a while, though, not speaking Spanish, I could not peruse the contents.

https://www.facebook.com/candycandyalysavalos

I am not sure if the lady who manages the page is the same Mercurio of the Vortex, but I think I saw stuff to read and if the Facebook page manager lives up to the author's name and has the author taste, there may be something interesting in there.

Good night.

No, itīs not Mercurio.

Last year we have a bit of trouble over there as they were publishing CCFS translation without permission. But Lady Gato put them in their place... whip.gif laugh2.gif

They have several administrators and they publish different FF by chapters. To be honest I donīt have the time to read them, so I am not sure if they are good or not.

It is not the Mercurio we know.

I read something last year and didnīt like it, and i donīt know who are them....

I didnīt know there were problems with CCFS translation there....I do not visit FB pages of CCfans in spanish...too dangerous, too much stress!!! and not so good writers...

That makes me smile, must be the Latino temperament smile.gif

To be honest, I've always preferred to linger in international ground rather than locally for the very same reason smile.gif

Thanks for your feedback. I know I won't loose much smile.gif

So, do you mean this person is trying to post stuff as if she were Mercurio, or just that she-he is uploading Mercurio's fics along with new fics written by other fans?

If it is the former, I kind of figure the good old Mercurio would be quite amused if she knew about this, and if it were the latter her heart would be touched.

"He touched me!"
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
nara
post Jan 16 2015, 10:47 PM
Post #137

CC Fan for life
Group Icon

Member No.: 1206

QUOTE(Josephine Hymes @ Jan 16 2015, 10:28 PM) *
I have bookmarked this page for quite a while, though, not speaking Spanish, I could not peruse the contents.

I am not sure if the lady who manages the page is the same Mercurio of the Vortex, but I think I saw stuff to read and if the Facebook page manager lives up to the author's name and has the author taste, there may be something interesting in there.

Good night.

No, itīs not Mercurio.

Last year we have a bit of trouble over there as they were publishing CCFS translation without permission. But Lady Gato put them in their place... whip.gif laugh2.gif

They have several administrators and they publish different FF by chapters. To be honest I donīt have the time to read them, so I am not sure if they are good or not.

I read something last year and didnīt like it, and i donīt know who are them....

I didnīt know there were problems with CCFS translation there....I do not visit FB pages of CCfans in spanish...too dangerous, too much stress!!! and not so good writers...

To be honest, I've always preferred to linger in international ground rather than locally for the very same reason smile.gif

So, do you mean this person is trying to post stuff as if she were Mercurio, or just that she-he is uploading Mercurio's fics along with new fics written by other fans?

If it is the former, I kind of figure the good old Mercurio would be quite amused if she knew about this, and if it were the latter her heart would be touched.

Well, that's funny this fan actually would present herself as Mercurio. It is quite honourable to have fans opening websites and pages, even more if you are a fanfiction writer; strange she did not use "Unofficial Mercurio Facebook Page" or the likes, as one may get the idea to talk to the original writer herself dontgetit.gif It may be quite funny for Mercurio to find out someone is using her nom-de-plume smile.gif And this girl seems to have got quite a few likes as well smile.gif

"Sleep" by Mercurio

+Quote Post
Anneth White
post Jan 17 2015, 02:07 AM
Post #138

CC Fan for life
Group Icon

Member No.: 3042

QUOTE(nara @ Jan 16 2015, 06:47 PM) *

Good night.

No, itīs not Mercurio.

Well, that's funny this fan actually would present herself as Mercurio. It is quite honourable to have fans opening websites and pages, even more if you are a fanfiction writer; strange she did not use "Unofficial Mercurio Facebook Page" or the likes, as one may get the idea to talk to the original writer herself dontgetit.gif It may be quite funny for Mercurio to find out someone is using her nom-de-plume smile.gif And this girl seems to have got quite a few likes as well smile.gif

she has an explanation in the introduction of her FB telling who is mercurio and talking about Reecounter, so it is possible she is a Mercurioīs fan, posting Mercurioīs story, and posts new stories there or other writers, also she writes...so the real mercurio must be honored knowing about that FB with her name,

I think Alys knows about it! when I entered to that FB I though it was mercurioīs, but then I read they were talking about her fanfics and appreciated them soo much!!...

"As long as we are alive, we will be able to see each other again...someday" (Mizuki & Igarachiīs Candy Candy Manga)

+Quote Post
Josephine Hymes
post Jan 17 2015, 06:47 AM
Post #139

CC Fan for life
Group Icon

QUOTE(Anneth White @ Jan 17 2015, 03:07 AM) *
QUOTE(nara @ Jan 16 2015, 06:47 PM) *

Good night.

No, itīs not Mercurio.

she has an explanation in the introduction of her FB telling who is mercurio and talking about Reecounter, so it is possible she is a Mercurioīs fan, posting Mercurioīs story, and posts new stories there or other writers, also she writes...so the real mercurio must be honored knowing about that FB with her name,

I think Alys knows about it! when I entered to that FB I though it was mercurioīs, but then I read they were talking about her fanfics and appreciated them soo much!!...

I suppose that should be the case. I have just visited the site, b.t.w., and it is very difficult to get to read a fic there. I don't see a place where you can directly access the old fics. The administrator has lots of pretty fan art samples posted there, though.

"He touched me!"

+Quote Post
Patty72
post Jan 18 2015, 02:57 AM
Post #140

CC Fan for life
Group Icon

Member No.: 2350

There is more than one admin. At least there are 2. They always post things and sign with the name of who is writing them. I think they are a bit young and maybe not savvy enough to make things clear from the beginning.

+Quote Post
Gretzky
post Jan 18 2015, 08:24 AM
Post #141

CC Fan for life
Group Icon

Member No.: 3493

QUOTE(nara @ Jan 16 2015, 10:47 PM) *

Good night.

Well, at least she's a true CC fan. She's learned well how to confuse POTH with Anthony, and then confused Terry to appear like Anthony. Eventually, she learned the lesson of Anohito well enough to now make us here post about who is

No, itīs not Mercurio.

Well one thing's for sure, she's a true CC fan. She's obviously learned well the lesson on how to confuse POTH with Anthony, then confuse Terry for Anthony. It is only inevitable that she now has gotten us here trying to figure out who is AnohitoMercurio.

Alexa

+Quote Post
Anneth White
post Jan 18 2015, 01:04 PM
Post #142

CC Fan for life
Group Icon

Member No.: 3042

QUOTE(Gretzky @ Jan 18 2015, 04:24 AM) *

Good night.

Well, at least she's a true CC fan. She's learned well how to confuse POTH with Anthony, and then confused Terry to appear like Anthony. Eventually, she learned the lesson of Anohito well enough to now make us here post about who is

No, itīs not Mercurio.

Well one thing's for sure, she's a true CC fan. She's obviously learned well the lesson on how to confuse POTH with Anthony, then confuse Terry for Anthony. It is only inevitable that she now has gotten us here trying to figure out who is AnohitoMercurio.

bwahaharoll.gif

"As long as we are alive, we will be able to see each other again...someday" (Mizuki & Igarachiīs Candy Candy Manga)

+Quote Post
Josephine Hymes
post Jan 20 2015, 07:32 AM
Post #143

CC Fan for life
Group Icon

QUOTE(Gretzky @ Jan 18 2015, 09:24 AM) *

Good night.

No, itīs not Mercurio.

Hahahaha! . . . Good point, Alexa. Anyway, I think Mercurio, as most of us, just wrote her fic to have fun, and wouldn't care a fig about copyrights and profits of any kind. What she wrote is floating around in the web, and I don't think she cares about what people do with it. Oh well, now that we got in a Vortex move, I remembered this video that some good fan put together inspired by this old fic with a WWI theme. I'll be away from the forum for some time again . . . blame real life, jobs, husband, and other similar issues. Remind me again, why do we have jobs for?

"He touched me!"

+Quote Post
Gretzky
post Jan 20 2015, 04:39 PM
Post #144

CC Fan for life
Group Icon

Member No.: 3493

QUOTE(Josephine Hymes @ Jan 20 2015, 07:32 AM) *

Good night.

No, itīs not Mercurio.

Hahahaha! . . . Good point, Alexa. Anyway, I think Mercurio, as most of us, just wrote her fic to have fun, and wouldn't care a fig about copyrights and profits of any kind. What she wrote is floating around in the web, and I don't think she cares about what people do with it. Oh well, now that we got in a Vortex move, I remembered this video that some good fan put together inspired by this old fic with a WWI theme. I'll be away from the forum for some time again . . . blame real life, jobs, husband, and other similar issues. Remind me again, why do we have jobs for?

Oh Jo, what a bummer!!! It's always so good to have you around. Ok we'll miss you till then. Come back soon!!!!

Alexa

+Quote Post
miracolo
post Jan 20 2015, 05:25 PM
Post #145

CC Fan for life
Group Icon

Member No.: 3473

Good night.

No, itīs not Mercurio.

Maybe to come back here and relax after our "joblydays"? tongue.gif

+Quote Post
Josephine Hymes
post Jan 20 2015, 07:57 PM
Post #146

CC Fan for life
Group Icon

QUOTE(miracolo @ Jan 20 2015, 06:25 PM) *

Good night.

No, itīs not Mercurio.

Maybe to come back here and relax after our "joblydays"? tongue.gif

I'll do my best!

"He touched me!"

+Quote Post
Lauren7
post Feb 4 2017, 04:37 PM
Post #147

CC Fan
Group Icon

Group: Active Members
Member No.: 4284

I never thought I'd love reading fanfictions so much. It seemed weird at first, but I can't stop reading them now- one every night except when I'm away.
The first one I read was 'Season of the Daffodils' and it remains one of my favourite- if not my favourite- to this day.

+Quote Post

10 Pages V  « < 8 9 10
Reply to this topicStart new topic
2 User(s) are reading this topic (2 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 20th October 2017 - 02:57 PM