post Dec 31 2017, 04:00 PM
Post #272

CC Fan for life
Group Icon

Group: Honorary Mille Member 1000+ Post
Member No.: 3042

QUOTE(Aniko @ Dec 29 2017, 11:07 PM) *
Here a few ones

Oh, cheerleader.gif for all kind of tastes...

so many Kpop guys!!! including the number 1!!!, with the so androginous style!! and gray hair... lovely...

the italian-latino style i like most!!! besides Hidddleston (n 65), number 75 Danila Kozlovsky (I don´t know...), and the japanese Jin Akanishi (so Gorgeous!!),

Very good post dear Aniko!!! lets wait for Alexa´s opinion!!!

Happy new year dear Aniko and Friends!!! cheerleader.gif

--------------------
"As long as we are alive, we will be able to see each other again...someday" (Mizuki & Igarachi´s Candy Candy Manga)
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Aniko
post Dec 31 2017, 08:35 PM
Post #273

CC Fan for life
Group Icon

Member No.: 3557

QUOTE(Anneth White @ Dec 31 2017, 10:00 AM) *
Here a few ones

so many Kpop guys!!! including the number 1!!!, with the so androginous style!! and gray hair... lovely...

the italian-latino style i like most!!! besides Hidddleston (n 65), number 75 Danila Kozlovsky (I don´t know...), and the japanese Jin Akanishi (so Gorgeous!!),

Number 1 is V from BTS, they chose a photo from DNA MV photoshoot it seems. I think today he had more blonde hair (watched Korean New Year show earlier). V looks like a doll, he's young too, he's 22, his birthday was yesterday.

I don't know how they choose the guys, it's not by popularity or votes.

Of course you know my preferences XD, too bad they show most of kpop guys with died hair and colored contact lenses.

--------------------

+Quote Post
Anneth White
post Jan 2 2018, 10:57 PM
Post #274

CC Fan for life
Group Icon

QUOTE(Aniko @ Dec 31 2017, 04:35 PM) *
Here a few ones

Number 1 is V from BTS, they chose a photo from DNA MV photoshoot it seems. I think today he had more blonde hair (watched Korean New Year show earlier). V looks like a doll, he's young too, he's 22, his birthday was yesterday.

Of course you know my preferences XD, too bad they show most of kpop guys with died hair and colored contact lenses.

i think all K pop guys look like dolls... so femenine, so much make up, and i see them so unhappy!! they are a product... did you read the news about the one that killed himself for over work and depression last month?? my daughter told me because her friends were so sad... she doesn´t like kpop.... but her friends do

--------------------
"As long as we are alive, we will be able to see each other again...someday" (Mizuki & Igarachi´s Candy Candy Manga)

+Quote Post
Aniko
post Jan 3 2018, 01:46 AM
Post #275

CC Fan for life
Group Icon

QUOTE(Anneth White @ Jan 2 2018, 04:57 PM) *
QUOTE(Aniko @ Dec 31 2017, 04:35 PM) *
Here a few ones

i think all K pop guys look like dolls... so femenine, so much make up, and i see them so unhappy!! they are a product... did you read the news about the one that killed himself for over work and depression last month?? my daughter told me because her friends were so sad... she doesn´t like kpop.... but her friends do

I don't see them that feminine but it's truth that they chose the bishonen type and they are usually very young 15-29

As for the make up it depends on the video and group, some are not wearing much or have a natural look.

They dont't seem unhappier than the rest of people in Korea in general, like in most Asian countries, people there work a lot, artists are maybe treated better than office workers at some point, they have more opportunities. Korea has a high rate of suicide, foreigners working there have it easy but even so, an American teacher working there, said he had often no break, working 2 shifts a day and was being psychologically harassed all the time..so I think, people there in general have to deal with a lot of pressure.

Also some Kpop groups have that kind of "attitude" that makes them look cold and distant but it's not all groups. There are videos with kpop bands that look rather happy, BTS being one.

For Westerners it looks like a product but it's not that different than talent shows we have elsewhere, that doesn't mean they can't decide of anything. Many are writing their songs and all but yes, the company has the last word.

The guy of Shinee that killed himself recently (also in the video of handsome men) dealt with chronic depression for all his life, since he was a little boy, not sure it was because overwork, but anyway most of people overwork there so... What is sad is that the doctors who were treating him, said it was just his personality, like they brushed off mental illness and he didn't receive medical cares he needed. Some people there don't get why someone who is rich, good looking, talented, loved and seems to have all in life could be depressed, plus they saw him being cheerful prior to his death. People just don't get it, he told people many times about his depression but was told to be happy, not worry, everybody love you...but it's not how it works.

Luckily younger generations might change things

Here a kpop video about depression, suicide, violence etc... About a bunch of youngsters trying to escape their fate. (featuring V number 1 handsome face according to TC)

They made a few ones around the same story. There are different timelines, you have to figure out the story

(short movie)

--------------------

+Quote Post
Gretzky
post Jan 5 2018, 04:56 PM
Post #276

CC Fan for life
Group Icon

Member No.: 3493

QUOTE(Aniko @ Dec 30 2017, 03:07 AM) *
Here a few ones

WAAAAAAAA!!! OMG Aniko you are a wonder. Happy New Year!!!!

Holy Cow. Jansen Ackles ranked at #11 absolutely made my day!! cheerleader.gif cheerleader.gif cheerleader.gif I can't believe he got so high above all those other guys!!!!!

And Kim topping the list??? Now that's a surprise!! Controversial maybe to some but a pleasant surprise IMO for sure!

I don't think I saw Tom Brady on the list. dontgetit.gif Personally I'd put him on it somewhere. If nothing else, that'll make it so men can't argue the list's legitimacy. smile.gif

(Off topic but I really like Tom Brady. He's the ultimate guy's guy but has a wife who makes more $$ than he does.)

BTW Anneth, hate to break the news to you but Amerrican celebrities are products too, with Tom Cruise topping the list. Actually, I'm not sure if he's human anymore. I suspect he's really a robot. Or possibly an embalmed corpse being propped around to fool the public into believing he's still alive. When you see him in movies, it's not really him. Just CGI effects.

--------------------
Alexa

+Quote Post
Aniko
post Jan 5 2018, 11:10 PM
Post #277

CC Fan for life
Group Icon

QUOTE(Gretzky @ Jan 5 2018, 10:56 AM) *
Here a few ones

Holy Cow. Jansen Ackles ranked at #11 absolutely made my day!! cheerleader.gif cheerleader.gif cheerleader.gif I can't believe he got so high above all those other guys!!!!!

And Kim topping the list??? Now that's a surprise!! Controversial maybe to some but a pleasant surprise IMO for sure!

I don't think I saw Tom Brady on the list. dontgetit.gif Personally I'd put him on it somewhere. If nothing else, that'll make it so men can't argue the list's legitimacy. smile.gif

(Off topic but I really like Tom Brady. He's the ultimate guy's guy but has a wife who makes more $$ than he does.)

BTW Anneth, hate to break the news to you but Amerrican celebrities are products too, with Tom Cruise topping the list. Actually, I'm not sure if he's human anymore. I suspect he's really a robot. Or possibly an embalmed corpse being propped around to fool the public into believing he's still alive. When you see him in movies, it's not really him. Just CGI effects.

Yeah the list itself is peculiar because not following other lists or trends, they want people to appreciate different types of beauty
Maybe Tom Brady will be on the next or was on the previous. Jisoo wasn't there either (that trailer for Bad Guys though..)
Personally I wouldn't know how to rank those guys, so many different and interesting faces. Yes it was a surprise to see Kim Tae Hyung as number 1 among all those grown up and viril men while he still look like a kid. XD

I think what Anneth was referring to was that popular opinion as what kpop groups are a "product" because a company take guys and girls from different places and put them together whereas band groups are musicians often knowing each other for a while but, if you think about it, it's harder to find a bunch of good looking guys who know how to dance, sing, rap, living in your neighborhood and ready to form a group. Spice Girls, One Direction, NSYNC are the same.

Tom Cruise scares me, never liked that guy/robot.

--------------------

+Quote Post
Anneth White
post Jan 8 2018, 12:01 AM
Post #278

CC Fan for life
Group Icon

QUOTE(Aniko @ Jan 5 2018, 07:10 PM) *
Here a few ones

Yeah the list itself is peculiar because not following other lists or trends, they want people to appreciate different types of beauty
Maybe Tom Brady will be on the next or was on the previous. Jisoo wasn't there either (that trailer for Bad Guys though..)
Personally I wouldn't know how to rank those guys, so many different and interesting faces. Yes it was a surprise to see Kim Tae Hyung as number 1 among all those grown up and viril men while he still look like a kid. XD

I think what Anneth was referring to was that popular opinion as what kpop groups are a "product" because a company take guys and girls from different places and put them together whereas band groups are musicians often knowing each other for a while but, if you think about it, it's harder to find a bunch of good looking guys who know how to dance, sing, rap, living in your neighborhood and ready to form a group. Spice Girls, One Direction, NSYNC are the same.

Well i am happy with the list because Hiddleston was on it (my number one for this year!!) i love him as the bad brother of Thor (Loky)...also was Hamlet in the Stratford Company at the end of 2017!!! i would love to see him acting at the theater.

And yes i think just how Aniko explained it about the kpop groups... althought I know all were made the same way (Take that, One Direction, and all of their kind)

About Tom Cruise, i never liked him... and yes could be a robot...

I loved the number one guy!!! it is good to have an oriental look on top of the list. Hey a kpop artist is coming soon: Kim Hyun Joong? is him the number one in the list??? the teenagers will be so happy if is him... panicsmiley.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post
Aniko
post Jan 9 2018, 02:35 AM
Post #279

CC Fan for life
Group Icon

QUOTE(Anneth White @ Jan 7 2018, 06:01 PM) *
Here a few ones

Well i am happy with the list because Hiddleston was on it (my number one for this year!!) i love him as the bad brother of Thor (Loky)...also was Hamlet in the Stratford Company at the end of 2017!!! i would love to see him acting at the theater.

And yes i think just how Aniko explained it about the kpop groups... althought I know all were made the same way (Take that, One Direction, and all of their kind)

I loved the number one guy!!! it is good to have an oriental look on top of the list. Hey a kpop artist is coming soon: Kim Hyun Joong? is him the number one in the list??? the teenagers will be so happy if is him... panicsmiley.gif

No the number one on this list is Kim Taehyung, nickname V also actor in the Hwarangs. He's a sweetie with a peculiar personality, his role in Hwarangs was close to how we see it usually. He's childlike and a bit spaced but adorable. I would adopt him, he would fit in the family XD.

I don't know Kim Hyun Joong but from what I see, he's a cutie too. 31yo, played in some drama I haven't seen yet...Hmm.. (I will keep this in mind wink.gif)

Or maybe teenager are waiting for another Kim Hyun Joong, because that one seems in pause and a bit old..

Asian guys are the trend these days, people thinking otherwise are living in another word.

--------------------

+Quote Post
Anneth White
post Yesterday, 12:12 AM
Post #280

CC Fan for life
Group Icon

QUOTE(Aniko @ Jan 8 2018, 10:35 PM) *
Here a few ones

No the number one on this list is Kim Taehyung, nickname V also actor in the Hwarangs. He's a sweetie with a peculiar personality, his role in Hwarangs was close to how we see it usually. He's childlike and a bit spaced but adorable. I would adopt him, he would fit in the family XD.

I don't know Kim Hyun Joong but from what I see, he's a cutie too. 31yo, played in some drama I haven't seen yet...Hmm.. (I will keep this in mind wink.gif)

Or maybe teenager are waiting for another Kim Hyun Joong, because that one seems in pause and a bit old..

A[color="#FF0000"]sian guys are the trend these days, people thinking otherwise are living in another word.[/color]

I agree cheerleader.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post
Anneth White
post Yesterday, 12:12 AM
Post #281

CC Fan for life
Group Icon

QUOTE(Aniko @ Jan 8 2018, 10:35 PM) *
Here a few ones

Asian guys are the trend these days, people thinking otherwise are living in another word.

I agree cheerleader.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post

19 Pages V  « < 17 18 19
Reply to this topicStart new topic
2 User(s) are reading this topic (2 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Design by: Free IPB Skins & Free Proxy
Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 18th January 2018 - 06:49 PM