candyterry
post Sep 15 2017, 03:24 PM
Post #16

CT Admin, TGG's Publicist & Personal Assistant
Group Icon

Group: Admin
Member No.: 1

QUOTE(Cinzia @ Sep 14 2017, 05:22 PM) *
Nila, you must know that those friends are enthuasitc about what you told us regarding the history behind the Art Books! So again thank you very much also on behalf of the forum's administrator and all the other ladies there! terryhugs4you.gif

I'm glad to hear it, Cinzia! terryhugs4you.gif and for the italian CT fans!

Placing Albert in the "LOVE" section of the artbook and even hinting there was going to be a romantic relationship between the two in 1976 is akin to publishing an artbook of Game of Thrones showing an image of Jon Snow already sitting on the iron throne with Dany's baby before Season 8 comes out in 2019. laugh2.gif (Sorry, that analogy would only make sense if you watch Game of Thrones. tongue.gif) Anyway, it would be a HUGE spoiler alert and that's something that Mizuki would have been against. As you're aware, when she found out about the two badges that Igarashi drew towards the end of the manga, she was upset about that reveal and made her change that scene for the manga tankoban.

Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Cinzia
post Sep 16 2017, 10:10 PM
Post #17

CC Fan for life
Group Icon

Group: Active/Top Posters
Member No.: 3648

QUOTE(candyterry @ Sep 15 2017, 04:24 PM) *
QUOTE(Cinzia @ Sep 14 2017, 05:22 PM) *
Nila, you must know that those friends are enthuasitc about what you told us regarding the history behind the Art Books! So again thank you very much also on behalf of the forum's administrator and all the other ladies there! terryhugs4you.gif

I'm glad to hear it, Cinzia! terryhugs4you.gif and for the italian CT fans!

Placing Albert in the "LOVE" section of the artbook and even hinting there was going to be a romantic relationship between the two in 1976 is akin to publishing an artbook of Game of Thrones showing an image of Jon Snow already sitting on the iron throne with Dany's baby before Season 8 comes out in 2019. laugh2.gif (Sorry, that analogy would only make sense if you watch Game of Thrones. tongue.gif) Anyway, it would be a HUGE spoiler alert and that's something that Mizuki would have been against. As you're aware, when she found out about the two badges that Igarashi drew towards the end of the manga, she was upset about that reveal and made her change that scene for the manga tankoban.

I understand perfectly well what you mean dear Nila! Actually I'm a huge fan of Game of thrones in general and of John Snow in particular or should I say Aegon Targaryen? So I agree with Mizuki that to Reveal Albert true identity Before time would have totally spoiled the story smile.gif
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

2 Pages V  < 1 2
Reply to this topicStart new topic
2 User(s) are reading this topic (2 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 23rd October 2017 - 03:22 AM