> Nagita's motherhood of Candy's novel
Cinzia
post Apr 4 2017, 01:07 PM
Post #1

CC Fan for life
Group Icon

Group: Active/Top Posters
Member No.: 3648

Dear friends, I've been surfing the internet lately but I couldn't find anything concerning the final decision, according to which, Nagita has been declared Candy's exclusive mother (of the story not the drawings, of course). Can any of you tell me when this was definitely decided and if there is any possibility for Igarashi to claim in any way the right to decide over the story final?
Alfans say that Nagita can't affirm Anohito's identity because she is worried about a possibile judgement infringement. Is this possible at all?
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Anneth White
post Apr 5 2017, 12:56 AM
Post #2

CC Fan for life
Group Icon

Group: Honorary Mille Member 1000+ Post
Member No.: 3042

QUOTE(Cinzia @ Apr 4 2017, 09:07 AM) *
Dear friends, I've been surfing the internet lately but I couldn't find anything concerning the final decision, according to which, Nagita has been declared Candy's exclusive mother (of the story not the drawings, of course). Can any of you tell me when this was definitely decided and if there is any possibility for Igarashi to claim in any way the right to decide over the story final?
Alfans say that Nagita can't affirm Anohito's identity because she is worried about a possibile judgement infringement. Is this possible at all?

Another BIG LIE OF ALFAN´S they don´t get tired of created it!!

Here is a Mizuki´s letter for all her fans after the trial that show you how shocked and dissapointed was her with Igarashi´s bad behavior...

http://web.archive.org/web/20160304185740/...c/message01.htm

And here information about the trial!

http://web.archive.org/web/20160302093319/...ture/2003-09-13

Also you can find another information in Vic Isono / Otomaru... ex agent of Nagita... but he or she created a lot of confusión, and generated a big problem for nagita, so at the end they separated too in business matters

I think after all these problems Nagita doesn´t want to trust in anyone else...

http://web.archive.org/web/20160303194311/.../candyr_top.htm

Really i think WE MUST THANK for CCFS... is the end we wanted, and we got!! a happy ending for Candy and Terry, something alfans NEVER will accept... so they are creating a lot of confusión with that "false information" and also returning to the manga and old editions.. because they DON¨t have NOTHING about candy-albert´s romance they dream with CCFS!!!

Hugs dear!!!

"As long as we are alive, we will be able to see each other again...someday" (Mizuki & Igarachi´s Candy Candy Manga)

+Quote Post
Anneth White
post Apr 5 2017, 01:04 AM
Post #3

CC Fan for life
Group Icon

And here you have some questions of the trial and Mizuki´s answers after the trial with her feelings about the big nightmare she had to live BECAUSE OF IGARASHI!!!!

http://web.archive.org/web/20090822051110/...izukisensei.htm

So dear Cinzia, ask alfans where do they get that "strange" information about something is not true!!!! noway.gif

"As long as we are alive, we will be able to see each other again...someday" (Mizuki & Igarachi´s Candy Candy Manga)

+Quote Post
Anneth White
post Apr 5 2017, 01:09 AM
Post #4

CC Fan for life
Group Icon

And finally, Alfans DON´T WANT to believe... but there are no doubts when you read copletelly and in order CCFS....

woodynotanohito.gif anohitotg.gif

It is not an open end!!! Terry returned to candy´s life...

The Albert-candy´s letter simply mention what happened with Albert, how was his life... and how is their relationship (a close friendship....not a romance)

Nagita described a real relationship of two persons in love: Candy and terry with open love´s declaration... you can´t find that for Albert-Candy in CCFS...

+Quote Post
scacciapensieri
post Apr 5 2017, 11:38 AM
Post #5

CC Fan for life
Group Icon

Member No.: 2269

QUOTE(Anneth White @ Apr 5 2017, 01:09 AM) *
And finally, Alfans DON´T WANT to believe... but there are no doubts when you read copletelly and in order CCFS....

The Albert-candy´s letter simply mention what happened with Albert, how was his life... and how is their relationship (a close friendship....not a romance)

Nagita described a real relationship of two persons in love: Candy and terry with open love´s declaration... you can´t find that for Albert-Candy in CCFS...

You are perfectly right my dear!
But two italian alfans insist to write that in Final Story between Albert and Candy there' s passion and that all this is very clear.
(I think they do not know the meaning of the Italian language.)

Unfortunately for that forum they are writing many inaccuracies at the expense of the story and of characters.
They affirm of to know deeply the Japanese culture and all the simbolism of the Manga.
For to affirm their thesis they have twisted totally the book, one example for all : the letter's Terry does not have reason to exist for the logical of the story rather it is only the letter of an suicide ... because Susanne is dead , Candy loves Albert and Terry can just commit suicide! laugh2.gif laugh2.gif laugh2.gif
Or they unashamedly assert that this letter is not positioned chronologically at the right way. rofl.gif
Maybe because does it come just after the death of Susanna? teeheehee.gif
Luckily they are not other albertfans that confirm their thesis, rather many terenfans that reaffirm the illogicality of their assertions.
You Anneth are not native Italian speakers and you're able to understand the meaning of letters between Albert and Candy, they are italians and read passion where do not exist objectively. toobadalfans.gif

+Quote Post
Anneth White
post Apr 5 2017, 12:25 PM
Post #6

CC Fan for life
Group Icon

QUOTE(scacciapensieri @ Apr 5 2017, 07:38 AM) *

But two italian alfans insist to write that in Final Story between Albert and Candy there' s passion and that all this is very clear.

Unfortunately for that forum they are writing many inaccuracies at the expense of the story and of characters.
They affirm of to know deeply the Japanese culture and all the simbolism of the Manga.
For to affirm their thesis they have twisted totally the book, one example for all : the letter's Terry does not have reason to exist for the logical of the story rather it is only the letter of an suicide ... because Susanne is dead , Candy loves Albert and Terry can just commit suicide! laugh2.gif laugh2.gif laugh2.gif
Or they unashamedly assert that this letter is not positioned chronologically at the right way. rofl.gif
Maybe because does it come just after the death of Susanna?
teeheehee.gif
Luckily they are not other albertfans that confirm their thesis, rather many terenfans that reaffirm the illogicality of their assertions.
You Anneth are not native Italian speakers and you're able to understand the meaning of letters between Albert and Candy, they are italians and read passion where do not exist objectively. toobadalfans.gif

ohmy.gif Really???? in the spanish fórum they have not propose that hypothesis (terry´s suicide YET!!!!), but if they do won´t be an option to explain it!!! so many terrytans knowing and Reading CCFS... and YES we have better Reading comprenhension that them!!!! they changed the meaning only with a Word!!!!

Candy being happy to see Albert in London Street at night= declaration of being in love
Candy talking with Terry about Albert being in Africa= declaration of her love
Candy asking Stear for Albert (an Stear ´s mention about it before returning to America)= Candy thinks in Mr. Albert because she is in love... or will be in love!!!

But I have read the most beautiful short words about Terry and Candy´s feelings also, and the Big conclusión associated with Igarashi is:

Igarashi´s idea of CC was that of the charming Prince rescuing the Little and indefence Princess= The Prince and the Hill and Candy

Mizuki´s idea of CC was the brave young woman that looked for her destiny being humble and working hard to find a person that loves her more than anyonelse, a person with real problems in life (Terry) not an ideal "inefable" one....

Igarashi confused so much alfans, creating a fairytale doesn´t exist!!! and because of that they continue searching for a love relationship in the manga... what they see in CCFS is an ilusión.... toobadalfans.gif

+Quote Post
Cinzia
post Apr 5 2017, 05:26 PM
Post #7

CC Fan for life
Group Icon

QUOTE(Anneth White @ Apr 5 2017, 01:25 PM) *

teeheehee.gif

ohmy.gif Really???? in the spanish fórum they have not propose that hypothesis (terry´s suicide YET!!!!), but if they do won´t be an option to explain it!!! so many terrytans knowing and Reading CCFS... and YES we have better Reading comprenhension that them!!!! they changed the meaning only with a Word!!!!

Candy being happy to see Albert in London Street at night= declaration of being in love
Candy asking Stear for Albert (an Stear ´s mention about it before returning to America)= Candy thinks in Mr. Albert because she is in love... or will be in love!!!

But I have read the most beautiful short words about Terry and Candy´s feelings also, and the Big conclusión associated with Igarashi is:

Igarashi´s idea of CC was that of the charming Prince rescuing the Little and indefence Princess= The Prince and the Hill and Candy

Mizuki´s idea of CC was the brave young woman that looked for her destiny being humble and working hard to find a person that loves her more than anyonelse, a person with real problems in life (Terry) not an ideal "inefable" one....

Igarashi confused so much alfans, creating a fairytale doesn´t exist!!! and because of that they continue searching for a love relationship in the manga... what they see in CCFS is an ilusión.... toobadalfans.gif

Dear Anneth, first of all thank you for your help!
What Scacciapensieri told you is just a little taste of their stubbornness!
Those two, I think Scacciapensieri and I are speaking about the same people, cause we attend the same Italian forum, are really something, you know!
Basically, what they do is desperately trying to place Terry's letter anywhere but where Nagita put it, and this they do, they say, for Terry's own good, because, and that's how far they can go in their delirium: if his letter comes after Susanna's death, it means that poor Terry would be pleading for Candy's love in vain, because Candy would reply: "I am sorry dear but I am already having an affair with Albert, so go and find yourself another fiancé." So for Terry's sake and ours too, poor delusional folks as we are, they are racking their brains in order to find to this letter some other place.
But it is not all, in order to support this nonsense, they have decided that the letters must be read backwards, so they assume that Terry's letter can be dated at the time of his departure from Saint Paul. Only God knows why Terry should have decided to contact Candy precisely one year after leaving school! But hey..Who cares if there is no logic at all!
Anyway I realized that no matter what they say, actually they fear this letter, they know even though they will never admit it, that it represents a Hell of a clue, in support of "Terry is Anohito" theory!

+Quote Post
Anneth White
post Apr 6 2017, 12:04 AM
Post #8

CC Fan for life
Group Icon

QUOTE(Cinzia @ Apr 5 2017, 01:26 PM) *
QUOTE(Anneth White @ Apr 5 2017, 01:25 PM) *

teeheehee.gif

Dear Anneth, first of all thank you for your help!
What Scacciapensieri told you is just a little taste of their stubbornness!
Those two, I think Scacciapensieri and I are speaking about the same people, cause we attend the same Italian forum, are really something, you know!
Basically, what they do is desperately trying to place Terry's letter anywhere but where Nagita put it, and this they do, they say, for Terry's own good, because, and that's how far they can go in their delirium: if his letter comes after Susanna's death, it means that poor Terry would be pleading for Candy's love in vain, because Candy would reply: "I am sorry dear but I am already having an affair with Albert, so go and find yourself another fiancé." So for Terry's sake and ours too, poor delusional folks as we are, they are racking their brains in order to find to this letter some other place.
[color="#FF0000"]But it is not all, in order to support this nonsense, they have decided that the letters must be read backwards, so they assume that Terry's letter can be dated at the time of his departure from Saint Paul. Only God knows why Terry should have decided to contact Candy precisely one year after leaving school! But hey..Who cares if there is no logic at all!
Anyway I realized that no matter what they say, actually they fear this letter, they know even though they will never admit it, that it represents a Hell of a clue, in support of "Terry is Anohito" theory!

yes dear the same pattern with the place Terry´s letter must be in the spanish alfans hypothesis... for them must be:

- After Sain´t Paul: but Terry and Candy exchanged letters when met in USA... so there is no logical at all and the time doesn´t fit
- After the separation at the hospital: no way because Terry won´t have a purporse to write to Candy being with Susana... it is not his behavior, and they promised each other to be happy after the separation!!! so there is no logic when he sais nothing has changed in me (he is not happy with Susana, he is not in love of Susana, he can´t promise a formal relationship to Candy....)

I told an alfan about that wrong cronology:

1- Nagita never wrote about Susana´s death and Terry´s letter before. If Candy was with Albert (according to Nagita) there is NO NEED to not include the obituary and the letter in the manga an in the old novel editions...
2- Terry´s letter IS JUST AFTER Candy´s retrospection about Susana´s death... if you let that letter there is TOTALLY LOGICAL considering Terry´s personality, and what happened between him and Candy!
3- Albert-Candy´s letter returned in time... is a big Candy´s retrospection... when you read the Epilogue you move back in time NOT FORWARD!!!! the epilogue is only there to tell us how was Albert´s life!
4- Little Bert is the nickname Rosemary used for HER BROTHER!!!! and only Candy knows that!!!! so what is the relationship Nagita tells us Candy has with Albert????

And add to that all the other ano hito´s - terry´s clues!!!!

But you and scaccipiensiero are in the same "spot" of not understanding about the obvious things CCFS has by alfans.... they don´t want to read that... they continue believing only in their dreams!!!! poor girls, i read in some FB: the False Hill as False as the ano hito Prince!!!

Also in the spanish fórum we realized of something nice:

- Candy wanted to go to Scotland to know the land of the prince, but once she arrived there she only though in Terry and took the most beautiful memories of terry and her in their summer vacations (she never metioned the prince to Terry or dreamed with him while was there....)

- When she wrote the first letter to Terry but never sent it (she didn´t know he was in N.Y) she sais she will love MORE the trees and the HILL he visited at Pony´s..... so her memories of the Hill are about Terry and not about her encounter with the prince after that

- Albert doesn´t want to be recognized as a prince!! he wrote that to Candy!!!!!!

So nagita annulated that Igarashi´s prince idea in CCFS!!!

candyhugs4you.gif

+Quote Post
Lady Gato >^....
post Apr 8 2017, 05:27 PM
Post #9

DSD General "She's an Evil Genius" says Cyberfred
Group Icon

Group: Co-Admin
Member No.: 5

QUOTE(Anneth White @ Apr 5 2017, 04:25 AM) *

teeheehee.gif

I need to understand where this inefable word to describe Albert took off from - is is from the back part of the binding to the CCFS Italian version? Did they think Nagita wrote that? (Which I don't think she did)

+Quote Post
Cinzia
post Apr 8 2017, 06:39 PM
Post #10

CC Fan for life
Group Icon

QUOTE(Lady Gato >^..^< @ Apr 8 2017, 06:27 PM) *

teeheehee.gif

I need to understand where this inefable word to describe Albert took off from - is is from the back part of the binding to the CCFS Italian version? Did they think Nagita wrote that? (Which I don't think she did)

Yes, it's written on the back cover of volume 2 Italian Edition, where the publisher speaks about the unbreakable bond with the ineffable Albert. I think they suggest he is a person difficult to define or mysterious, if you like.

+Quote Post
Anneth White
post Apr 9 2017, 12:38 AM
Post #11

CC Fan for life
Group Icon

QUOTE(Cinzia @ Apr 8 2017, 02:39 PM) *
QUOTE(Lady Gato >^..^< @ Apr 8 2017, 06:27 PM) *

teeheehee.gif

Yes, it's written on the back cover of volume 2 Italian Edition, where the publisher speaks about the unbreakable bond with the ineffable Albert. I think they suggest he is a person difficult to define or mysterious, if you like.

Yes it is in the back cover of the second volumen. And it was wrote by the editors, not by Nagita!! but some people don´t understand that!

+Quote Post
Gretzky
post Apr 10 2017, 01:16 AM
Post #12

CC Fan for life
Group Icon

Member No.: 3493

I'm getting a headache just reading this thread.

Seriously? The book was officially translated into Italian and they still don't get it?

Nagita confirming Anohito's ID would cause infringement? That makes no sense. Nagita OWNS the copyright according to the court ruling. That's making stuff up out of thin air.

They're hopeless.

Alexa

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
2 User(s) are reading this topic (2 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 23rd October 2017 - 03:29 AM