IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> THANKS DEAR HOLLY, AMAZING TRANSLATING WORK-OLD CC NOVELS!!!
Anneth White
post May 13 2017, 02:33 PM
Post #1

CC Fan for life
Group Icon

Group: Honorary Mille Member 1000+ Post
Member No.: 3042

When I entered to this Forum (5 years ago) I wanted to get CC information from the source, that is from Nagita´s Original Works.

We know all is written in Japanese!!! a complicate language for most CCfans!

And also we have here amazing translators in different years!!!

But in the last ones Holly has gave us the most generous gifts, expending so much time in translating and comparing letters and chapters from all the CC editons (1978-79; 1990; 2003 and of course from the original CCFS in japanese)

And also always is ready to answer any other Japanese questions we have from Nagita´s interview... or whatever we can´t understand in Japanese!!!

I don´t have othe way to thank her!!! but wanted to write this!!!

THANKS HOLLY!!! You have made me understand what did Nagita have in mind originally and how her story was changing until CCFS!!! a very beautiful evolution of CC

candyhugs4you.gif terryhugs.gif cupidgirl.gif yougogirl.gif drawheart.gif girllove.gif yourock.gif

spasibo.gif thanks.gif gracias.gif thanks2.gif terryfic.png

"As long as we are alive, we will be able to see each other again...someday" (Mizuki & Igarachi´s Candy Candy Manga)
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Lady Gato >^....
post May 15 2017, 05:21 AM
Post #2

DSD General "She's an Evil Genius" says Cyberfred
Group Icon

Group: Co-Admin
Member No.: 5

Indeed we are thankful for Holly's dedication and support, her contributions enrich this board tremendously!! I second this thank you!!

cchearthugs.gif : cchearthugs.gif cchearthugs.gif cchearthugs.gifcchearthugs.gif

+Quote Post
Cinzia
post May 15 2017, 10:23 AM
Post #3

CC Fan for life
Group Icon

Group: Active/Top Posters
Member No.: 3648

I would like to join you in thanking Holly for her amazing translation job, and particularly I wanted to say that I have relied on her many times, whenever I needed to compare the original text of Final Story to the Italian one! Holly has been a really precious help, so thank you very much also on my behalf!

+Quote Post
Anneth White
post Jun 25 2017, 09:55 PM
Post #4

CC Fan for life
Group Icon

Group: Honorary Mille Member 1000+ Post
Member No.: 3042

WELL WE HAVE NOW ALL THE CANDY-ALBERT´S LETTERS TRANSLATED FROM THE 1978-79, 1990, 2003, 2010, 2015 (also italian edition).

THANKS HOLLY YOUR WORK HAS BEEN AMAZING!!! WE HAVE ALL THE EVIENCE NOW TO BE TOTALLY SURE THERE WASN´T AND THERE IS AN ALBERT-CANDY´S ROMANCE IN THOSE LETTERS!!!

ALL THE ALFANS WILL LOVE TO HAVE YOU WITH THEM.... THANKS GOD WE ARE WITH US....!!!!! YOU DESERVE THE MOST TERRYTAN HUGS FULL WITH ALL THE CANDY-TERRY LOVE DEAR!!!!

grazie.gif wine.gif efharisto.gif smil3ef380b1522d5.gif yourock.gif clueless.gif thanks.gif spasibo.gif gracias.gif yougogirl.gif

muahaha.gif ctshipper.gif terryhugs.gif terryrules.gif toobadalfans.gif terryanohitowink.gif anohitotgbig.gif ctlovemore4.gif

"As long as we are alive, we will be able to see each other again...someday" (Mizuki & Igarachi´s Candy Candy Manga)

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
2 User(s) are reading this topic (2 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 19th November 2017 - 06:54 PM