Post #61

CC Fan for life
Group Icon

Group: Honorary Mille Member 1000+ Post
Member No.: 3042

QUOTE(Aniko @ Aug 27 2017, 11:23 PM) *
QUOTE(Anneth White @ Aug 26 2017, 02:58 PM) *
QUOTE(Aniko @ Aug 26 2017, 04:37 AM) *
Since I'm seeing more dramas, I'm also seeing more chipie plots....if there is a king, you can be sure he will marry the chipie with the benediction of our foolish heroin, it's for the well being of everybody. I'm so sick of those sacrifices, make me want to vomit all over the palace wink.gif

It seems is the plot that most like for the oriental culture!!! i found in netflix a series with short stories arond cocking soup... so sweet but so naive!!! really is a culture so different to the occidental one!!!

Luckily in the one I just finished, he got rid of the chipie just seconds before of the marriage! Yipee! Hehe Drama are like shoujo.

I'm not sure it depicts actual oriental culture, maybe it's just an idea they like, a fantasy. There is more censorship in drama than in movies for instance, I saw quite hardcore Asian movies. In drama they want it to stay familial, so light kisses, no tongues, no nudity, no sex scenes. In a country where abortion is illegal and contraceptives maybe not that common (well I don't know, I heard all kind of stories) maybe it's a good thing not giving ideas to youngsters haha! But according to some Canadians living there, lot of them are making out in public and are not as shy as Japanese people.

One thing is sure, there are a lot more of cute guys there on TV than on my local TV XD
Here we have like one cute guy every 10 years and there, there are like 2-3 cute guys on every weekly shows.

Well they can go to the extrems... from so naive, censored, and childish series... to a so brutal ones about mafia...

and about the guys!! you are totally right!! so thin, so tall, so brunnet, so gorgeous!!! i like them so much!!!! cupidgirl.gif

User's Signature

"As long as we are alive, we will be able to see each other again...someday" (Mizuki & Igarachi´s Candy Candy Manga)
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Anneth White
post Sep 9 2017, 11:15 PM
Post #62

CC Fan for life
Group Icon

Just by chance i saw this in YouTube and it seems interesting. Do you know it aniko?

The King´s woman

User's Signature

"As long as we are alive, we will be able to see each other again...someday" (Mizuki & Igarachi´s Candy Candy Manga)

+Quote Post
Aniko
post Sep 10 2017, 12:02 AM
Post #63

CC Fan for life
Group Icon

Member No.: 3557

QUOTE(Anneth White @ Sep 9 2017, 06:15 PM) *
Just by chance i saw this in YouTube and it seems interesting. Do you know it aniko?

The King´s woman

I heard about it but haven't seen it, I think it's Chinese. For the moment I'm watching Korean ones since I'm studying a bit of the language (to be honest, my daughter started studying Korean and always bothering me with it so I decided to "study" along). I've just finished The Moon That Embraces The Sun. I liked it the first episodes but then they changed of actors (because 8 years later) and I thought some casting were maybe not as good. They chose an actress who was maybe 30 to play a 22 yo and it didn't work for me (plus she was always in lalaland)

I'm also watching the King in Love, but they are slowly killing me, the girl is like princess Peach in Super Mario, always caught by the villains. It's good to have suspense and twisted plots but now I'm to the point to let out loud sighs and think "not again"

Although, it's not Wong kar-wai movies but drama! I should expect it to be that way with lot of clichés. It's like shoujo manga, we are watching it for the cute guys....(evil grin)

User's Signature

+Quote Post
Aniko
post Sep 10 2017, 12:16 AM
Post #64

CC Fan for life
Group Icon

Love in the Moonlight was really cute though (all titles sounds alike), it was adorable.

Here the trailer of the two others

User's Signature

+Quote Post
Aniko
post Sep 10 2017, 12:36 AM
Post #65

CC Fan for life
Group Icon

I will watch the king's woman after (it's still airing I think). Now I'm watching Angry mom (so-so) and then I want to watch The Emperor: Owner of the Mask and Joseon Gunman.

I should lower my standards for rating I guess because Angry mom got 8.5 on mydramalist and the others were high rated as well HAHA!
Jisoo in Angry mom is really cute though.

User's Signature

+Quote Post
Anneth White
post Sep 10 2017, 08:27 PM
Post #66

CC Fan for life
Group Icon

Very interesting series!!!

I loved what you say, go on with that!!!

I'm watching Korean ones since I'm studying a bit of the language (to be honest, my daughter started studying Korean and always bothering me with it so I decided to "study" along)

And yes the series the King´s woman is chinese, and the problema is that the translation was made by fans... not complete... paorbably i will see the images... the history is so simple... it seems but i love the costumes, the actors (you are totally right, so gorgeous guys!!!) and the drama...

Hugs dear,

cheerleader.gif

User's Signature

+Quote Post
Aniko
post Sep 10 2017, 10:18 PM
Post #67

CC Fan for life
Group Icon

QUOTE(Anneth White @ Sep 10 2017, 03:27 PM) *

I'm watching Korean ones since I'm studying a bit of the language (to be honest, my daughter started studying Korean and always bothering me with it so I decided to "study" along)

And yes the series the King´s woman is chinese, and the problema is that the translation was made by fans... not complete... paorbably i will see the images... the history is so simple... it seems but i love the costumes, the actors (you are totally right, so gorgeous guys!!!) and the drama...

Hugs dear,

cheerleader.gif

Not complete? You mean they missed dialogues? It happens sometimes. They have it on Dramafever website (which is an official one)
My only problem with Dramafever is that I can't watch them in low quality, I don't have unlimited Internet and high quality videos are just eating all my Internet plan.

User's Signature

+Quote Post
Anneth White
post Sep 12 2017, 06:42 PM
Post #68

CC Fan for life
Group Icon

QUOTE(Aniko @ Sep 10 2017, 06:18 PM) *

Hugs dear,

cheerleader.gif

Not complete? You mean they missed dialogues? It happens sometimes. They have it on Dramafever website (which is an official one)
My only problem with Dramafever is that I can't watch them in low quality, I don't have unlimited Internet and high quality videos are just eating all my Internet plan.

Yes I think so, they only write a short sentence for something that could be longer, with more information... and a lot of mistaken symbols... I would see it with a good translation... also I prefer to see them on TV

User's Signature

+Quote Post
Aniko
post Sep 12 2017, 07:54 PM
Post #69

CC Fan for life
Group Icon

QUOTE(Anneth White @ Sep 12 2017, 01:42 PM) *

Hugs dear,

cheerleader.gif

Yes I think so, they only write a short sentence for something that could be longer, with more information... and a lot of mistaken symbols... I would see it with a good translation... also I prefer to see them on TV

Watch it on Dramafever then,

https://www.dramafever.com/browse/genre/all/popular

User's Signature

+Quote Post
Anneth White
post Sep 12 2017, 08:29 PM
Post #70

CC Fan for life
Group Icon

QUOTE(Aniko @ Sep 12 2017, 03:54 PM) *
QUOTE(Anneth White @ Sep 12 2017, 01:42 PM) *

Hugs dear,

cheerleader.gif

Watch it on Dramafever then,

https://www.dramafever.com/browse/genre/all/popular

Ok!!!! terryhugs.gif

User's Signature

+Quote Post
Aniko
post Nov 3 2017, 05:49 AM
Post #71

CC Fan for life
Group Icon

Just saw that in a Korean drama hehe

Attached File  venus1.jpg ( 67.22K ) Number of downloads: 4

Attached File  venus2.jpg ( 78.71K ) Number of downloads: 4

Attached File  venus3.jpg ( 70.43K ) Number of downloads: 5

User's Signature

+Quote Post
Anneth White
post Nov 3 2017, 12:11 PM
Post #72

CC Fan for life
Group Icon

QUOTE(Aniko @ Nov 3 2017, 01:49 AM) *
Just saw that in a Korean drama hehe

Attached File  venus1.jpg ( 67.22K ) Number of downloads: 4

Attached File  venus2.jpg ( 78.71K ) Number of downloads: 4

Attached File  venus3.jpg ( 70.43K ) Number of downloads: 5

bwahaharoll.gif bwahaharoll.gif

User's Signature

+Quote Post
Aniko
post Today, 08:49 AM
Post #73

CC Fan for life
Group Icon

I'm currently watching a drama called "20th Century Boy and Girl".

When the girl was young, she liked a boys band, and especially one of the member called "Anthony"
There is also another member she always talks about and friend with Anthony called "Terius"
And the fanclub of the band call themselves "Candies"

I would like to think it's a coincidence.....but...

User's Signature

+Quote Post
Aniko
post Today, 10:37 AM
Post #74

CC Fan for life
Group Icon

Okay no, it's no longer a coincidence.

Attached File  20th_century.jpg ( 87.38K ) Number of downloads: 2

Member names:

Anthony
Terry/Terius
Albert
Archibald
Stear

fanclub members: Candies

User's Signature

+Quote Post

5 Pages V  « < 3 4 5
Reply to this topicStart new topic
2 User(s) are reading this topic (2 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 16th December 2017 - 05:53 PM