> Favourite Television Shows, dish about our favourite shows
Anneth White
post Jan 16 2018, 11:59 PM
Post #241

CC Fan for life
Group Icon

Group: Honorary Mille Member 1000+ Post
Member No.: 3042

waiting for the second season... also i am sad because i couldn`t see Vikings last season!!! it is still going on... too much work in this month, and i couldn`t stay late to see it!!! fryingpan.gif

"As long as we are alive, we will be able to see each other again...someday" (Mizuki & Igarachi´s Candy Candy Manga)
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Gentillefille
post Jul 18 2018, 03:12 AM
Post #242

Moderator, Queen of fanfictions, Godmother of the board
Group Icon

Group: Golden Moderator 10,000+
Member No.: 4

I saw on "Entertainment Tonight Canada" the other day that they are adding an African American character to the story! A first! I can't wait! cheerleader.gif

candy4terry4ever!
"You should be kissed, and often, and by someone who knows how." Rhett Butler, Gone with the wind

There's another little love in the way...
<marquee direction="up"scrollAmo unt="4"height="350"width="100%">

</marquee>

+Quote Post
Anneth White
post Jul 23 2018, 02:31 AM
Post #243

CC Fan for life
Group Icon

QUOTE(Gentillefille @ Jul 17 2018, 10:12 PM) *
I saw on "Entertainment Tonight Canada" the other day that they are adding an African American character to the story! A first! I can't wait! cheerleader.gif

Oh good news dear Gentillefille!!! it is in Netflix, so i am waiting for having time to see it...also because i started to see the Crown and want to finish it first!!!!

Hugs dear friend!!!!

terryhugs4you.gif

"As long as we are alive, we will be able to see each other again...someday" (Mizuki & Igarachi´s Candy Candy Manga)

+Quote Post
Anneth White
post Jul 23 2018, 02:33 AM
Post #244

CC Fan for life
Group Icon

Oh good news dear Gentillefille!!! I read in a forum that probably the Slim´s character from Nagita was inspired on it???

The second season of the series is in Netflix now, so i am waiting for having time to see it...also because i started to see the Crown and want to finish it first!!!!

Hugs dear friend!!!!

terryhugs4you.gif

+Quote Post
Anneth White
post Sep 19 2018, 09:26 PM
Post #245

CC Fan for life
Group Icon

QUOTE(Anneth White @ Jul 22 2018, 10:33 PM) *

Oh good news dear Gentillefille!!! I read in a forum that probably the Slim´s character from Nagita was inspired on it???

The second season of the series is in Netflix now, so i am waiting for having time to see it...also because i started to see the Crown and want to finish it first!!!!

Hugs dear friend!!!!

terryhugs4you.gif

I saw the second season and liked it so much!!! also i have been thinking in Avonlea the fictional place where the story is settle originally by her author Montgomery, and let me the doubt if Nagita simply chose Avon to follow her... althouthg with Shakespeare´g books there is no option to think in a different place to upon Stratford

However i want to know if Montgomery thought in Avon´s river in Great Britain!

+Quote Post

17 Pages V  « < 15 16 17
Reply to this topicStart new topic
2 User(s) are reading this topic (2 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 20th October 2018 - 10:21 PM