IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

21 Pages V  « < 19 20 21  
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> At the movies..., The topic for movie lovers...
miracolo
post Apr 15 2016, 01:27 PM
Post #301

CC Fan for life
Group Icon

Group: Honorary Mille Member 1000+ Post
Member No.: 3473

Threre was a question? I really did not realize it smile.gif. There are so many movies I like! Lately, I am into Italian movies. I am sorry you guys are not going to see those (I do not think they are going to be translated into other languages), because some are really good. I really love Italian movies.
Given that I live with an Archie who loves science fiction, I have seen a lot of those movies and I gave enjoyed it. The last one was Edge of tomorrow. Cool. I like it when my Archie and I wake up the morning after and start conversations like: in that movie, that peculiar thing does not work, because bla bla. And the other says "no, you didn't get it, it makes sense, because bla bla.
Before that one we watched minority report, then inception.
I loved the matrix (the first one in particular)
Back to the future (I am looking at my dvds smile.gif.
I watched the spiderman movies, because my daughter wanted to see them. I did not like them, but the boy is in love with the girl and she loved the man in him, not the superhero: they were so cute
I loved American beauty.
I like woody Allen movies (not all of them, but several, above all the old ones).
I liked Amelie too.
The age of innocence
I love French comedies too: le dinner de cons, le placard, etc. Just to laugh.
I love watching movies in original languages. I see them many times, to listen to the sou.d of the language.
Gandhi, Out of Africa... oh so so so many others!

Movies that meant something special because they were related to special moment:
Hook, because my first boyfriend took my hand for the first time at the cinema while we were watching that movie. I was so excited! That time, I didn't understand anything about the movie, because I was wondering all the time "isn't he going to hold my hand, or kiss me?". Well, he did it at the end of the movie.
When Harry met Sally, because a boy, good friend, I did not like held my hand out of the blue and I didn't want that. At the end of the movie I told him: do you agree with the movie, that men and women cannot be just friends? He said he did and I said " well, I disagree instead: I mean, look at us who are good friends, JUST friends!"
Pulp Fiction, the first time I did something naughty in a cinema (I cannot tell you what I did but I really enjoyed that... I felt so wild, the boy ... well general forum wink.gif).

Music. So.many songs I love!
many Italian songs, old and new, you cannot know.
I love musicals (I learn them by heart): les miserables, for example. Notre dame de Paris. and some song from musicals even tought I don't know them all.
When I went to London I saw: les miserables, mamma mia, the sound of music.
Joan Baez (so strong!)
Some French songs (classics, I do not know the "today" ones.
Then I love some songs I heard, without really knowing who made them, like, two I am listeng to lately to try to memorize lyrics:
Nothing else matters (metallica)
Losing my religion (rem)
And many many many others...
Lately I.have discovered on YouTube all the got talents things (Britain, America, etc), where music is involved and I have appreciated interpretations of many songs I did not know.
Voilą!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
kgrandchester
post Apr 15 2016, 06:09 PM
Post #302

CC Fan for life
Group Icon

Group: Active/Top Posters
Member No.: 3851

QUOTE(Gretzky @ Apr 15 2016, 07:25 AM) *
Hey Katrina,

I might pick up this version of R&J when it comes out on iTunes. But I agree with you, the Leo version was fantastic. Very creative!

Yeah you can call me though wink.gif Another nickname added to my list smile.gif i love it! Thanks Alexa!

I agree with batman vs superman, when i was watching the trailer i thought it was gonna be Christian Bale as batman, and then i saw that it was not him(i said to myself: darn! Who is he? Why isn't the one i know here if he is more good looking? Are they gonna make more batman movies with this new guy as they did with spiderman?"i like the new spiderman though, he is so fun. The old one looks like a fool like if he is being hypnotized by Mary Jane, he looks so stupid as if he were a dog asking for food, hate it. I loved James Franco as Harry though")

I agree about Johnny Deep "Alice in wonderland", he looks so pathetic, i love him in pirates of the caribbean though, without alice the movie would have been more fun "for me" she is so boring. i like the queen that is obsessed with heads because she is so fun haha

A movie i really really really really hated was Snow White and the huntsman pretty much because of Kristen Stewart, because she always wanna play the saint/innocent/pure when she really isn't. But i am waiting for "The huntsman: winter's war" it looks interesting and snow white is not in it (for now) i hope she doesn't appear Lol

Don't know about the other movies you mentioned. Now i realized that i've seen Shakespeare in love but couldn't finish watching it "i forgot why. I have a bad memory tongue.gif "

Kat

+Quote Post
Aniko
post Apr 15 2016, 06:56 PM
Post #303

CC Fan for life
Group Icon

Member No.: 3557

1. My daughter said the same, I know nothing about super hero so I let that to her. I bought the one with heath ledger as the joker because I've been told it was really good but haven't seen it yet.

2. I agree for the English Patient, I haven't seen the other.

3. Just saw the Swedish version which was pretty good in my opinion.

4. I thought it was worse than the book, but I also thought that the book wasn't that good and my BF kept complaining about how it was poorly written, the plot was okay but the writing atroce (according to him). He read the English version and I read the French which was ok.

5. I found it funny, I gave it 7/10. I especially liked the theaters and decors, I thought it looks very alike as what I've seen in history books. I also like that they played with all rumors around Shakespeare, his relationship with Marlowe, Webster, the fact that he might had a relationship with young boys, they put all theories together and made a comedy like Shakespeare was doing at the time , I think there were also a few lines from plays out of contexte, Well I saw it long ago but I thought it was entertaining, especially the theater version, on the DVD version they cut joke scenes to make it more a romance movie which was a pity. The quotes I liked the most were:
Philip Henslowe: Mr. Fennyman, allow me to explain about the theatre business. The natural condition is one of insurmountable obstacles on the road to imminent disaster.
Hugh Fennyman: So what do we do?
Philip Henslowe: Nothing. Strangely enough, it all turns out well.
Hugh Fennyman: How?
Philip Henslowe: I don't know. It's a mystery.

Knowing lot of persons in the art business, I may say it's pretty much always like that. In fashion it was the same. I don't especially care for Gwyneth, did she get an award for that movie? Well it's perhaps too much, she just did the job. I liked Judi Dench and Geoffrey Rush better.

Personally I don't like Tom Cruise, I tend to dislike any movies with him, whatever the movie, just seeing his face make me want to puke.

6. I don't watch anything with them either, just not my cup of tea.

7. I haven't seen any recent movies with him but I heard the same thing from other persons. I don't care really about supporting or not actors, I really have no moral, if I would like to support only good persons, I wouldn't buy any art I think.

8. Haven't watch it, didn't like the preview. He looked like Madonna no? Johnny Depp is a mystery, sometimes I like him, sometimes I hate him.

9. I usually watch a movie till the end bad or not, unless it's on TV and my mom has the remote control. The only movie I've never been able to watch more than 5 min was Dumb and Dumber and I tried a couple of time, put me to sleep right away.

QUOTE(Gretzky @ Apr 15 2016, 02:24 AM) *
QUOTE(Aniko @ Apr 15 2016, 12:23 AM) *
Miracolo perhaps you should add some movies you liked here too. You tend to avoid those questions, you never say anything about movies or music you like. In the worse case Alexa or I will say we disliked those and that's all.

And Alexa, the list of movies you disliked XD (or liked)

Lisa, you got a new job??? Congrats and good luck. I know you were looking a while ago. And yea, tell us what you like and dislike.

The list of movies I disliked? I don't have a list and if I disliked them I probably forgot about them. But let me try:

1. Right now, I VERY VERY VERY dislike Batman v. Superman. No I haven't seen it and don't plan to. The premise is STUPID. Ben Affleck is all wrong as Batman and he looks cheesy as hell in the previews (Gimme back Christian Bale!!!). Don't even get me started on Gal Gadot as Wonder Woman. When I see her in the WW costume I just want to feed her a double-cheese burger and send her to my trainer. Henry Caville, ok maybe he's a good actor but to me he's not good looking. Brandon Routh was much better looking. So this is my most hated movie at the moment.

2. I already mentioned the English Patient and the Reverence.

3. The Girl with a Dragon Tatoo -- don't care for Rooney Mara, not at all how I imagined her as Salander. Didn't care for Robin Wright as Erika Berger either. I hated it when movies cast wrong people, and the movie itself sucked.

4. The Da Vinci Code -- Ron Howard was very gifted at ruining this clearly made for adaptation to movie commercial novel. It's rare when chase scenes in the book is more exciting than in the movie. Tom Hanks was all wrong for the role too. Absolutely HATED the movie.

5. Shakespeare in Love -- or actually, I pretty much dislike anything with Gwyneth Paltrow in it. The real atrocity of this one is SHE winning an Oscar for a subpar performance while Joseph Fiennes didn't get even half the level of recognition.

6. Anything with Steven Segal or Jean Claude Van Damm pretty much are movies I stay away from. Probably Stallone too but at least he tries, so I don't hate him as much, but seeing his movies won't be on top of my to-do list. If someone ever want to make me suffer, it would be to make me sit through a Segal or Van Damm movie.

7. I stop watching anything Matt Damon is in too. I find him too arrogant to stomach these days and I don't want to support him.

8. Did not like the Johnny Depp Alice in Wonderland. I still can't warm up to Mia Wasikowska, and that rendition of AIW was awful IMO.

There's one movie I watched that I walked out of, and everyone were waving about. I can't remember the name now. Will ask hubby later. It really annoyed me.

I've seen a lot of bad movies, but even if they are bad, I don't dislike or hate them. These ones above, I do dislike very much. tongue.gif

+Quote Post
Aniko
post Apr 15 2016, 07:48 PM
Post #304

CC Fan for life
Group Icon

I didn't see a lot of Italian movies but I liked:

Ladri di saponette
La voce della luna (nobody seems to like that one)
La dolce Vita
Cinema Paradiso
Life id Beautiful
Il Postino
Many Fellini (sorry I haven't seen anything new)

I liked the Matrix the first time, but think it didn't age well, but the concept was cool, when I see too weird things in a day, I think the Matrix is broken. My mom and daughter just hate the movie.

I like Woody Allen movies too in general, I think there is no bad Woody Allen movies, some are better than others though. Funny enough, I think he has more fans with latin roots than anglo-saxon, most of Americans I know just hate him. Like he said, perhaps his movies are gaining something in the translation.

American Beauty was nice, not among my favorites but it was nice to watch.

Have you seen "Un Air de Famille"? I think it's the best French comedy ever (ok one of the best) it made me laugh so much. That movie is just hilarious. Le diner de cons was fun too, but Un Air De Famille is way better. For french speakers, I'm not sure it would gain in the translation.

When Harry met Sally was cute, but I'm not one of those raving mad about it. XD

I liked Pulp Fiction of course, I think I liked all Tarantino movies and my friend who is really....Hmm...girly? Well she doesn't like violence much is always looking at me with blurry eyes when I say this with "but why?..."

Talking about violence, I really like watching those weird movies like Tokyo Police, Machine Girl etc...Luckily I have a friend and my daughter who like them too while the rest of people watch us in horror. Limbs flying, fountains of blood, weapons has limbs, bad plots, all of this is incredibly funny too me...but even in those some managed to get boring, like Hentai Kamen, I was expecting so much of it. I like B-Z movies, I even watched Plan 9 from Outer Space which was beyond bad, but it has his moments. There are also bad movies that are even worse once dubbed, those are my favorites. Cheech and Chong with Quebecer accent (reminds me of my teen years), tons of Asian movies with the lips not moving at the same time (the whole Black Belt Theater) Slap shot. I Like bad, weird, kitsch movies A LOT...Once I watch a movie about a lady making pies and whatelse just because the French voice actor cracked me up. Sometimes, my daughter and I just cut the sound and do the voices over. My Bf was good at making Jack Bauer too and added him in plenty of movie. Hours of fun....and for that reason I would pretty much like watching Twilight because the previews I saw were hilarious. (sorry for the fans)

I'm not fond of Musicals, often I'm "oh no, they won't start singing again!", I enjoyed some anyway but usually I stay away from musicals.
My brother is a big fan of Metallica, it's a classic in his category, I have never seen them in concerts unlike him but I have the rock band game at home, that's fun to play.

Bye the way this:
Actually, it is thanks to three friends of mine who called me the same awesome day,

What a coincidence, or perhaps those call often. You get a cat the day I lost mine, and just like me you have three friends that call the same day, but in my case it's friends I hadn't seen for several years.

QUOTE(miracolo @ Apr 15 2016, 08:27 AM) *
Threre was a question? I really did not realize it smile.gif. There are so many movies I like! Lately, I am into Italian movies. I am sorry you guys are not going to see those (I do not think they are going to be translated into other languages), because some are really good. I really love Italian movies.
Given that I live with an Archie who loves science fiction, I have seen a lot of those movies and I gave enjoyed it. The last one was Edge of tomorrow. Cool. I like it when my Archie and I wake up the morning after and start conversations like: in that movie, that peculiar thing does not work, because bla bla. And the other says "no, you didn't get it, it makes sense, because bla bla.
Before that one we watched minority report, then inception.
I loved the matrix (the first one in particular)
Back to the future (I am looking at my dvds smile.gif.
I watched the spiderman movies, because my daughter wanted to see them. I did not like them, but the boy is in love with the girl and she loved the man in him, not the superhero: they were so cute
I loved American beauty.
I like woody Allen movies (not all of them, but several, above all the old ones).
I liked Amelie too.
The age of innocence
I love French comedies too: le dinner de cons, le placard, etc. Just to laugh.
I love watching movies in original languages. I see them many times, to listen to the sou.d of the language.
Gandhi, Out of Africa... oh so so so many others!

Movies that meant something special because they were related to special moment:
Hook, because my first boyfriend took my hand for the first time at the cinema while we were watching that movie. I was so excited! That time, I didn't understand anything about the movie, because I was wondering all the time "isn't he going to hold my hand, or kiss me?". Well, he did it at the end of the movie.
When Harry met Sally, because a boy, good friend, I did not like held my hand out of the blue and I didn't want that. At the end of the movie I told him: do you agree with the movie, that men and women cannot be just friends? He said he did and I said " well, I disagree instead: I mean, look at us who are good friends, JUST friends!"
Pulp Fiction, the first time I did something naughty in a cinema (I cannot tell you what I did but I really enjoyed that... I felt so wild, the boy ... well general forum wink.gif).

Music. So.many songs I love!
many Italian songs, old and new, you cannot know.
I love musicals (I learn them by heart): les miserables, for example. Notre dame de Paris. and some song from musicals even tought I don't know them all.
When I went to London I saw: les miserables, mamma mia, the sound of music.
Joan Baez (so strong!)
Some French songs (classics, I do not know the "today" ones.
Then I love some songs I heard, without really knowing who made them, like, two I am listeng to lately to try to memorize lyrics:
Nothing else matters (metallica)
Losing my religion (rem)
And many many many others...
Lately I.have discovered on YouTube all the got talents things (Britain, America, etc), where music is involved and I have appreciated interpretations of many songs I did not know.
Voilą!

+Quote Post
Gretzky
post Apr 16 2016, 12:56 PM
Post #305

CC Fan for life
Group Icon

Member No.: 3493

About Matt Damon:

QUOTE(Aniko @ Apr 15 2016, 06:56 PM) *
7. I haven't seen any recent movies with him but I heard the same thing from other persons. I don't care really about supporting or not actors, I really have no moral, if I would like to support only good persons, I wouldn't buy any art I think.

I didn't mean support that way. I guess I wasn't too clear. I meant that I don't want to support his movie career. His arrogance annoys me so much, I don't care to pay for movie tickets that would put money in his pocket. That is totally apart from whatever ideology he holds, etc. It's kind of the same as not supporting a celebrity who I think is a jerk.

I generally agree that I wouldn't not go see a movie or purchase a product because of ethical differences. There are only a handful of cases where I've done that. The only movie person who I can't stomach it and see his movie is Roman Polanski. I read that court transcript and it is so horrible that he raped a 13 year old like that and got away with it, I can't bring myself to watch his films. I know there are arguments for him and all that, but . . . no. To me there's a line somewhere. If he had done jail time instead of running away and showed even some remorse, that's one thing. Otherwise, where does it end? If a Nazi never regret and then he makes great art, what kind of person or community we are to not draw a line somewhere? or consider how the victims would feel. Anyway, very dreadful subject. I'll stop now.

I did like the movie Shakespeare in Love quite a lot. Only GP ruined it for me. And yea, she won an Oscar for that. Blech.

Alexa

+Quote Post
Aniko
post Apr 16 2016, 07:01 PM
Post #306

CC Fan for life
Group Icon

That's why I say I have no moral. I can enjoy movies, books, music created by total jerks, well I have no moral according to people, it's not that I think what they did wasn't bad, it's just that I generally treat those differently, for me the art is independent of his creator. I could say like many persons, I won't watch Polanski's movies because of what he has done, I think it's a personal choice, it's sure that if nobody watch his movies he will have to change of job but that doesn't mean he will pay for what he has done...Well it's a personal choice. It reminds me of a customer once who blew a fuse at my co-worker because she proposed him a plastic bag for his purchase because it was raining, he just vent on her saying she was of that ugly generation that destroyed everything, her who was an African immigrant that lived all her life with hardly nothing while the guy who was so against plastic bags was wearing jeans made in sweatshops, basketball shoes made by kids and had an Iphone in his hand made by people on the verge of suicide...So it's okay not to like plastic bags but don't think you are saving the planet. Like it's okay not to watch Polanski but there are so many guys just like him or worse that we are still supporting.. So that's why I say it's a personal choice.

I read the transcript too and even if he didn't use a knife or beat her to death, he did take advantage of naive young girl, he knew what he was doing, he even met her twice and I think his intentions were not pure from the beginning, and it's not because he was stoned or drunk. Well he did what a lot of men do everyday. I had to deal with a lot of men (and women) like that from 9-16 yo, most of them were respectable members of our society, in their mind and Polanski' s mind, it's not bad because they didn't really force the person, they say "yes she said "no" but not that loud and she let me do it anyway and didn't fight back"... And Polanski somehow knew what he was doing was bad because he told her to keep it secret and fled the justice, if the girl had said nothing
he would just be like other artists that are living with their crimes. Charlie Chaplin liked messing with young teenagers too, and even if we say it was other times, their parents weren't too please with this. Jimi Page, David Bowie, Iggy Pop etc.. Lot of them had sex with underage girls, boys, apparently they were consensual but...can a 13 yo can really make the good decision. In Polanski's case the girl went with him twice, took off her clothes, got in that pool, drank champagne with him, took drug with him, didn't fight much, didn't call for help, didn't say anything to the other witnesses...so in his mind she was consensual. Worse, not her mom or anybody thought about her, the guy said he wanted to take nude and sexy photos of a 13 yo and everybody was Oh Okay...

So what I meant to say is probably the majority of the art I like has been created by assholes that abused women, men, children, animals in a way or another and I would absolutely not want to being friend with them or close to them in life. Some people see that we are praising a person that doesn't deserve it (and a lot of persons on this planet don't deserve it) and I see that some jerks can contribute to the society in a way or another. The rest is personal choices and I respect that, I make my own too. I started to read a book by a Nazi, too bad I couldn't finish it (but I had to give it back), the guy did think his compatriotes went "a bit" far but has absolutely no empathy, he thinks everybody in the same situation would have done the same, and unfortunately he's not that wrong, and at the same time why should he get all the blame, when he was just told by his superiors to do some administrative works (meaning he didn't pull the trigger) he didn't build the gaz chambers, didn't bring the gaz, didn't put the switch on...Everybody participated in that genocide without asking question, most of them knew exactly what they were doing and gladly accepted being paid for it..Why should one person take all the blame for it? I thought it was an interesting book, it doesn't excuse the fact he's a jerk but it's interesting to see another point of view, and if they hadn't lost the war, the story would have being written by the winners and gruesome acts swept under the rug.

So it's the kind of person I am, I don't draw the line we may say or think about the victims in that case because I think it's irrelevant.

Edit: In the case of Polanski, I knew about him before even watching his movies (and he also dated (?) other teenagers), I knew what kind of man he was from the beginning, but in the case of Cosby, if I were a fan (which I'm not) I guess it would had left a bitter taste in my mouth.

QUOTE(Gretzky @ Apr 16 2016, 07:56 AM) *
About Matt Damon:

QUOTE(Aniko @ Apr 15 2016, 06:56 PM) *

I didn't mean support that way. I guess I wasn't too clear. I meant that I don't want to support his movie career. His arrogance annoys me so much, I don't care to pay for movie tickets that would put money in his pocket. That is totally apart from whatever ideology he holds, etc. It's kind of the same as not supporting a celebrity who I think is a jerk.

I generally agree that I wouldn't not go see a movie or purchase a product because of ethical differences. There are only a handful of cases where I've done that. The only movie person who I can't stomach it and see his movie is Roman Polanski. I read that court transcript and it is so horrible that he raped a 13 year old like that and got away with it, I can't bring myself to watch his films. I know there are arguments for him and all that, but . . . no. To me there's a line somewhere. If he had done jail time instead of running away and showed even some remorse, that's one thing. Otherwise, where does it end? If a Nazi never regret and then he makes great art, what kind of person or community we are to not draw a line somewhere? or consider how the victims would feel. Anyway, very dreadful subject. I'll stop now.

I did like the movie Shakespeare in Love quite a lot. Only GP ruined it for me. And yea, she won an Oscar for that. Blech.

+Quote Post
Aniko
post Aug 30 2016, 03:17 AM
Post #307

CC Fan for life
Group Icon

Does anybody know that movie?

The girls too perfect and the bad boy form a rich family. Never saw it but Youtube thought it could interest me.

+Quote Post
Anneth White
post Aug 31 2016, 02:06 AM
Post #308

CC Fan for life
Group Icon

Member No.: 3042

QUOTE(Aniko @ Aug 29 2016, 11:17 PM) *
Does anybody know that movie?

The girls too perfect and the bad boy form a rich family. Never saw it but Youtube thought it could interest me.

No, but it looks soo intersting... until the accident... also i wonder who is that Little girl at the end. Gorgeus and Magnetic Guy

I saw last night in the sundance channel (really a very good channel) this movie:

The fabulous Baker Boys

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0097322/

and Jeff Bridges let me without words (I don“t like him so much but in that movie he was amazing... a piano-bohemian-almost autist guy! really atractive in front of pffeifer (a Singer prostitute) i loved the movie!

"As long as we are alive, we will be able to see each other again...someday" (Mizuki & Igarachi“s Candy Candy Manga)

+Quote Post
Aniko
post Aug 31 2016, 02:42 AM
Post #309

CC Fan for life
Group Icon

I haven't seen it, it's kinda old though, I should have heard of it but no, it doesn't ring a bell.

I haven't really watch any movies lately, a few months ago I watched "The Grand Budapest hotel" It was fun, but it's the kind of movie I like and I'm a fan of Anderson so..
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt2278388/?ref_=nm_knf_i1

In the French movie above, it seems that the bad guy and good girl don't get along at first because he's too Terry and a bad boy, then fall for each other, pass a night outside the school because of his scooter (flat tire), he get expelled from school, they break up, get back together, part away again because she leaving for America but promise they will meet again when she get her diploma but the day they are supposed to meet she had a horse accident.

Let's say that a few elements reminds me of Candy-Terry relationship

+Quote Post
Anneth White
post Aug 31 2016, 12:47 PM
Post #310

CC Fan for life
Group Icon

QUOTE(Aniko @ Aug 30 2016, 10:42 PM) *
I haven't seen it, it's kinda old though, I should have heard of it but no, it doesn't ring a bell.

I haven't really watch any movies lately, a few months ago I watched "The Grand Budapest hotel" It was fun, but it's the kind of movie I like and I'm a fan of Anderson so..
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt2278388/?ref_=nm_knf_i1

In the French movie above, it seems that the bad guy and good girl don't get along at first because he's too Terry and a bad boy, then fall for each other, pass a night outside the school because of his scooter (flat tire), he get expelled from school, they break up, get back together, part away again because she leaving for America but promise they will meet again when she get her diploma but the day they are supposed to meet she had a horse accident.

Let's say that a few elements reminds me of Candy-Terry relationship

yes it is a relatively old movie (1989) with 4 oscar nominations (??), my tv channel added the sundance one, and i am so happy, because i can see alternative movies there and good ones (most of all old), but now they are promoting the movies that will participate in the sundance“s festival this year...

I liked so much Jeff“s caracter, he doesn“t care about his life, and doesn“t show any feelings (a boring life playing piano in hotels with his brother), and looks so gorgeous, but he goes to a jazz place in the suburbs in N.Y where he lives, and transform there. Also the movie shows his close relationship with his dog, and a pre teenager girl that goest to his flat when his mother is out working or with her friends (almost all the time... so he is like her informal nanny...).

I like when they show the suburbs in N.Y. He acts with Terry“s attitude (being alone but observing people...and smoking a lot..., and being a bad person with almost all). Here the blonde girl is an scort and knows as much as him about the life at night in N.Y.... but at the end they find that their routes can meet ... sometimes.... Really a very good movie!!

i had not heard about it either, and it was a nice surprices to see it by chance after a hard monday day of work.

About the french movie you posted, yes i saw the Terry-Candy similarity... and wonder... when is going to appear Susana??? but not in this case was the accident... with a final end it seems?? and the Little girl?? i would like to see it... i will try to... the boy is so gorgeous, beautiful smile and eyes.

"As long as we are alive, we will be able to see each other again...someday" (Mizuki & Igarachi“s Candy Candy Manga)

+Quote Post
Aniko
post Sep 29 2017, 09:56 PM
Post #311

CC Fan for life
Group Icon

Yesterday I watched The King and the Clown, I really enjoyed it, reminds me a bit of Farewell my Concubine

+Quote Post
Anneth White
post Sep 30 2017, 08:54 PM
Post #312

CC Fan for life
Group Icon

QUOTE(Aniko @ Sep 29 2017, 05:56 PM) *
Yesterday I watched The King and the Clown, I really enjoyed it, reminds me a bit of Farewell my Concubine

It seems interesting!!!!

+Quote Post

21 Pages V  « < 19 20 21
Reply to this topicStart new topic
2 User(s) are reading this topic (2 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 21st October 2017 - 11:52 PM