IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

9 Pages V  « < 7 8 9  
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> If you could make ONE question to Mizuki, what would it be?
Maru
post Jan 2 2018, 11:44 PM
Post #121

Diehard CC Fan
Group Icon

Group: Active Members
Member No.: 3128

Hi girls, nice to meet you!

Interesting topic Anneth, wonderful questions to ask!

Could I add some yet??

1. Could we know, where Eleanor sent her letter and Hamlet invitation to Candy??
2. How long took Terry playing Hamlet in London (Italian version), is it the same as the Japanese version (2 years)?
3. Could we know, why did Alberth not return back the Candy's diary directly to her hands? Was only to gave her a privacy space when he was looking at the window or did not want to face her reaction (hidden feelings)? (This corcerning me much)

Thanks a lot

Greetings!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Gretzky
post Jan 5 2018, 07:52 PM
Post #122

CC Fan for life
Group Icon

Group: Honorary Mille Member 1000+ Post
Member No.: 3493

QUOTE(Maru @ Jan 2 2018, 11:44 PM) *
Hi girls, nice to meet you!

Interesting topic Anneth, wonderful questions to ask!

Could I add some yet??

1. Could we know, where Eleanor sent her letter and Hamlet invitation to Candy??
2. How long took Terry playing Hamlet in London (Italian version), is it the same as the Japanese version (2 years)?
3. Could we know, why did Alberth not return back the Candy's diary directly to her hands? Was only to gave her a privacy space when he was looking at the window or did not want to face her reaction (hidden feelings)? (This corcerning me much)

Thanks a lot

Greetings!

Good questions, Maru. Unfortunately I don't know the answers. It's been a long time since I read CCFS. Hoping one of the others in the recent translation projects can answer.

And welcome.

Alexa

+Quote Post
Anneth White
post Jan 8 2018, 12:09 AM
Post #123

CC Fan for life
Group Icon

Member No.: 3042

Thanks maru for adding new questions!! here they are:

The update of the list: wine.gif

1- Why didn´t you write that Susana died in the previous novels? (Anneth White)

2- Who is anohito? (mrscage and Gretzky)

3- The open ending, was your choice and why you came up with it? (Ariel)

4- Mrs. Mizuki, can you please tell us, if you got inspired Terry's character from a real living person? and if yes, where is this man?! (papirous)

5- I want to know if Candy has children with Anohito (Patty72)

6- Was Final Story really the novel you meant to write from the start? (Sunnyrainbow)

7- If Terrence is Anohito, what about Albert? What happens to him?.... if it is Albert to be Anohito, what of Terrence then? (Cinzia)

8- Can we someday by her words, to know how was the reunion to Candy with Anohito where both declare their love? (giliux, miracolo)

9- I'd want to know what she thinks about Albert/Eleanor (Celine 3028)

10- I would like to ask Mizuki sensei to publish all her 2000+ pages of the CC original manuscript (Holly)

11- Do you read fan fictions? If so, what kind of stories do you like best? (miracolo).

11a- And if there are some fics that is the closest to what she imagined to the happiness of Candy (giliux)

12- I wonder the Candy's reaction to his letter? Terry´s letter (giliux)

13- I would ask her if she would be willing to authorize the shooting of a film of CCFS, as long she participate in every single details (yoha)

14- I'd like to know if Terry's letter and the Chipie's death were part of her original 2000 page manuscript or not… And about the chronology of those letters in the 2nd volume (candyterry)

15- I would ask if the choice of getting rid of Susannah's character in such a way, her death (by the way, of what illness did she die?) …Why she chose death over some other way to free Terrence? (Cinzia)

16- why did she want to write Candy's story in novel style since there is the manga and the anime. What did she hope to achieve with the novels? (eleanna)

17- Why this particular mention about the French books? Why Mizuki travelled all the way to France to write Candy's and Terry's ending in their relationship?. Was this the only scene she wrote abroad or where there other scenes she had decided to write abroad? (eleanna)

18- dear Mizuki, does it matter, to really get what you wanted to tell in your story, to know who Anohito is? (miracolo)

19- What did happen with Susana´s letter in FS? why is the envelope letter empty if her letter was in the old novels? (Anneth)

20- Is TERRY truly happy? (Grecialica)

21- I had always found intriguing that Mizuki had three Gates in Lakewood, one for every guy of the triad. I would probably ask her what did they signify and why she added them in CC (eleanna)

22. Why Ardley's Lakewood property needs to be sold, is it because that Eliza has become the matriarch of the Ardley clan? (Holly)

23. The question(s) I would ask would not be about CC at all. It would be more about the writing process for her overall (Lady Gato).

24. When Candy was abandoned in front of Pony’s Home in the original novel, the white flowers surrounded her were from the “lilac”. You changed that in the final story to the “hawthorn” (a thorny shrub or tree of the rose family). Do you mean that Rosemary is Candy’s birth mother? When Candy was abandoned in front of Pony’s Home in the original novel, the white flowers surrounded her were from the “lilac”. You changed that in the final story to the “hawthorn” (a thorny shrub or tree of the rose family). Do you mean that Rosemary is Candy’s birth mother? (Holly).

25- Of all the characters: WHY SUSANNA MARLOW??...She did more damage in the spam of a few months than Eliza in the course of a Lifetime..Why was she adamant that Terry stayed with a woman he did not love? (nara)

26- Why this wish of wanted C&T separated at all costs at the time (nara)

27- why her change of heart recently?... I mean, life is short, what a waste of time...Was she trying to match Candy with the "Prince of the Hill" on the first version of the manga?. What made her change her mind? (nara)

28- When Anthony was little, did he call Rosemary’s younger brother “Uncle Little Bert” or “Uncle Bert”? (Holly)

29- why Anthony didn't remember or even know that he had an uncle when he got older? (Gretzky)

30- When Georges retires, will he live or stay with Candy in London? (Holly)

31. Candy feels if Eliza uses all energy on her studies, she will even become an excellent scholar. Does Mr. Albert feel the same way about Eliza? (Holly)
32. Why did you change the color of Eliza’s hair from brown (in the original novel) to light brown (in the final story), and also the color of her hair ribbon from blue to yellow? (Holly)

33. Was there a special reason for you to leave so many blank columns between the subheadings 3 and 4 on page 40, volume 1? If you wanted Annie to help Candy and Terry in some way during those blank years, how would you make it happen? (Holly)

34. what invisible story is written on those blank pages? (Ruta)

35. I'd ask her if she could have her original manuscript published or, at least, write all the things she didn't write in the CCFS... so, the question about ano hito will be soon solved (sweetcandyrose)

36. Why didn't you write about how candy and that person got together? Was it so hard to do? (miracolo)

37. Is Mr. Stewart the same age as Mr. Albert? (Holly)

38. Did you accept the Italian translation first over other languages, because you agree with the end of the animae in Italy because is the same of CCFS? (Anneth)

39. Why did you add a new unfamiliar name, Hawkins—the head gardener in the CCFS? (Holly)

40. What is the color of the ribbon that Candy used to tie the letters from Mr. Albert? (Holly)

41. How long has Patty lived in Lakewood after Stair died? (Holly)

42. How come there not many descriptions about Candy's present life with "anohito"?. What is Candy doing now? When did they get married?. (Sweet Eve 92)

43. I would have questions as well about the chronology of the letters (Sweet Eve 92)

44. Have you ever considered attaching that letter of Anthony asking Great Uncle William to adopt Candy in the epilogue? (Holly)

45. Is there any window of Anthony's room in Lakewood mansion facing south? (Holly)

46. What if Anthony didn't die and he was forced to stay with Eliza, would he be happy to know that his uncle Bert is Candy’s true prince? (Holly)

47. Is it absolutely necessary in the CCFS for Mr. Albert’s pet —Lady Puppe— to die in Africa? (Holly)

48. Do you praise or condemn the little mermaid for choosing to split her tail into two legs in order to live with the prince? (Holly)

49. When did Rosemary return to live in Lakewood mansion, before or after giving birth to her son Anthony? What was her main cause to move back? Was it because she could not abandon her younger brother—Little Bert? (Holly)

50. in the anima 88´s episode: It showed “Olivia Hussey” played “Mercutio”, was it supposed to be a hidden message or a practical joke? (Holly)

51. Do you like baloney? (Aniko)

52. What did happen to Tom? you mentioned him so much in the prologue and then nothing at all!, he was so important in the anima!! (Anneth White)

53. How old was Mr. Hawkins when he started working for the Ardley family? Did he help Rosemary build and maintain the Rose Garden in Lakewood? (Holly)

54. Since Rosemary came from a wealthy family, do you believe that she did not have to live a life similar to Captain Niven's wife? (Holly)

55. How old was Mr. Hawkins when he started working for the Ardley family? Did he help Rosemary build and maintain the Rose Garden in Lakewood? (Holly)

56. Where is the diary of Candy? Is it still with Albert or she took it back? Why are you silent about its place? Why can't we see it between the items of the jewellery box given by Anohito? (Banu)

57. Was there a core reason for you to choose the same kanji "水色 mizuiro" for the color of the dress Annie wore on the day she left Pony's Home and for the color of the ribbon Candy used to tie all those letters from Terry? (Holly)

58. If Candy has a child, will she be afraid of leaving her child in the care of a gardener? (Holly)

59. Could we know, where Eleanor sent her letter and Hamlet invitation to Candy (maru)

60. How long took Terry playing Hamlet in London (Italian version), is it the same as the Japanese version (2 years) (maru)

61. Could we know, why did Albert not return back the Candy's diary directly to her hands? Was only to gave her a privacy space when he was looking at the window or did not want to face her reaction (hidden feelings)? (This corcerning me much) (maru)

_______

Maru the italian and japanese version are the same, related to the question number 60. The translator of the italian version worked based in the japanese books.
And i don´t get the 61 question? Albert gave Candy her diary when they were in Lakewood... or is not that so? Hugs!!!
Hugs

"As long as we are alive, we will be able to see each other again...someday" (Mizuki & Igarachi´s Candy Candy Manga)

+Quote Post
Maru
post Jan 9 2018, 04:53 PM
Post #124

Diehard CC Fan
Group Icon

Hi Alexa and Anneth, thanks very much for answering!

About question 60, you can erase it Anneth please, I was thinking about it, because I have not seen about the 2 long runs, that Scottie mencioned in her essay (Japanese-English and Spanish) in other italian-Spanish and English translatiions in Wattpad, but I believe you cheerleader.gif

About question 61: Yes it is in Lakewood, some Albertfans comment about the mood of Albert, how he returns back the diary to Candy. Instead to give her in her own hands, he is looking at the window and does not face her, as he wants to hide something (love feelings as Alfans say?). I really wonder what he is thinking about.. dontgetit.gif

Thanks very much!

P.d. How can I do to receive warnings when somebody answer in the same topic? To follow them or to answer as soon as posible.

terryhugs4you.gif

+Quote Post
Anneth White
post Jan 17 2018, 12:02 AM
Post #125

CC Fan for life
Group Icon

terryhugs4you.gif candyhugs4you.gif

"As long as we are alive, we will be able to see each other again...someday" (Mizuki & Igarachi´s Candy Candy Manga)

+Quote Post
Anneth White
post Jan 17 2018, 12:02 AM
Post #126

CC Fan for life
Group Icon

QUOTE(Maru @ Jan 9 2018, 12:53 PM) *
Hi Alexa and Anneth, thanks very much for answering!

About question 60, you can erase it Anneth please, I was thinking about it, because I have not seen about the 2 long runs, that Scottie mencioned in her essay (Japanese-English and Spanish) in other italian-Spanish and English translatiions in Wattpad, but I believe you cheerleader.gif

About question 61: Yes it is in Lakewood, some Albertfans comment about the mood of Albert, how he returns back the diary to Candy. Instead to give her in her own hands, he is looking at the window and does not face her, as he wants to hide something (love feelings as Alfans say?). I really wonder what he is thinking about.. dontgetit.gif

Thanks very much!

P.d. How can I do to receive warnings when somebody answer in the same topic? To follow them or to answer as soon as posible.

terryhugs4you.gif

Hi maru, it is better to let all the question there... some have the answer now... (I think)

About your last question you can receive warnings through your mail, so you have to activate that option in your controls options, go to email settings, and there you can activate the option to receive and email of all the active threads you are writing in.

+Quote Post
Maru
post Jan 22 2018, 08:41 PM
Post #127

Diehard CC Fan
Group Icon

Hello to all girls!
I am open for any opinion.
Thanks very much Anneth for your answer and help, I got it! to receive the post advice in my mail!

terryhugs4you.gif

+Quote Post
Holly
post Feb 23 2019, 10:36 PM
Post #128

CC Fan for life
Group Icon

Member No.: 3090

QUOTE(Maru @ Jan 9 2018, 09:53 AM) *

I think he is thinking about his family and he cannot turn his back on Neil and Eliza.

“Hope is a waking dream.” ― Aristotle

+Quote Post

9 Pages V  « < 7 8 9
Reply to this topicStart new topic
3 User(s) are reading this topic (3 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 26th March 2019 - 08:55 AM