Icha
post Aug 15 2017, 01:45 AM
Post #1

CC Fan for life
Group Icon

Group: Active Members
Member No.: 5204

Hi all,

Thanks Nila for approving my registration, although I jumped the CT resurrection wagon 7 years late... A bit of myself: I'm from Indonesia and I watched CC anime when I was but a child. Then I read the manga (Indonesian ver) when I was in high school. Heart-broken when Candy and Terry was separated, thus never touched the manga again.

Until one night about 3 weeks ago that I somehow wanted to explore CC on the web, and realised that Nagita Keiko had written the CC Final Story. Now I'm excitedly waiting for the Italian version to come. I am also studying Japanese again (I did it years ago) because I want to buy the 2010 JP ver (it's so expensive now) and read the passages myself.

I have thus, since three weeks ago, written three blog posts about CT resurrection. I invite you to read them if you have time.

http://freckledtarzan.blogspot.fr/

One of them is about my summary of a Japanese blogger's conclusion of Anohito (yes, he was Terry).

http://freckledtarzan.blogspot.fr/2017/08/...summary-of.html

Thanks again for having me here!

cheers,
Icha
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Anneth White
post Aug 15 2017, 01:03 PM
Post #2

CC Fan for life
Group Icon

Group: Honorary Mille Member 1000+ Post
Member No.: 3042

QUOTE(Icha @ Aug 14 2017, 09:45 PM) *
Hi all,

Thanks Nila for approving my registration, although I jumped the CT resurrection wagon 7 years late... A bit of myself: I'm from Indonesia and I watched CC anime when I was but a child. Then I read the manga (Indonesian ver) when I was in high school. Heart-broken when Candy and Terry was separated, thus never touched the manga again.

Until one night about 3 weeks ago that I somehow wanted to explore CC on the web, and realised that Nagita Keiko had written the CC Final Story. Now I'm excitedly waiting for the Italian version to come. I am also studying Japanese again (I did it years ago) because I want to buy the 2010 JP ver (it's so expensive now) and read the passages myself.

I have thus, since three weeks ago, written three blog posts about CT resurrection. I invite you to read them if you have time.

http://freckledtarzan.blogspot.fr/

One of them is about my summary of a Japanese blogger's conclusion of Anohito (yes, he was Terry).

http://freckledtarzan.blogspot.fr/2017/08/...summary-of.html

Thanks again for having me here!

cheers,
Icha

Hi Icha, nice to meet you here!! and good that you came back!!!

You have and amazing blog... and more with the impressions of the japanese girls.

You are totally right, ano hito is Terry, we have NO more doubts about it, after having the complete versión of Japanese CCFS translated to english here, also from italian to english too (a work that still is going on) and from italian to spanish (in process too).

So enjoy a lot all the information that this webpage has!!!

anohitotgbig.gif woodynotanohito.gif terryanohitowink.gif candyhugs4you.gif

"As long as we are alive, we will be able to see each other again...someday" (Mizuki & Igarachi´s Candy Candy Manga)

+Quote Post
Icha
post Aug 18 2017, 10:51 AM
Post #3

CC Fan for life
Group Icon

Hi Anneth, thanks a lot for the warm welcome!

Ever since I posted my intro, I have posted two more posts in my blog. One is about the Anohito analysis recap:

http://freckledtarzan.blogspot.fr/2017/08/...andy-candy.html

and the other one, I posted 5 min ago, is my proposed chronology and timeline of CCFS. I will ask Nila again for the proposed timeline posted in this forum; I know there's one, but I cannot find it...

http://freckledtarzan.blogspot.fr/2017/08/...y-proposed.html

and if anyone is in Barcelona, I hope you and loved ones are well... :-(

+Quote Post
Anneth White
post Aug 19 2017, 05:14 PM
Post #4

CC Fan for life
Group Icon

QUOTE(Icha @ Aug 18 2017, 06:51 AM) *
Hi Anneth, thanks a lot for the warm welcome!

Ever since I posted my intro, I have posted two more posts in my blog. One is about the Anohito analysis recap:

http://freckledtarzan.blogspot.fr/2017/08/...andy-candy.html

and the other one, I posted 5 min ago, is my proposed chronology and timeline of CCFS. I will ask Nila again for the proposed timeline posted in this forum; I know there's one, but I cannot find it...

http://freckledtarzan.blogspot.fr/2017/08/...y-proposed.html

and if anyone is in Barcelona, I hope you and loved ones are well... :-(

Hi dear!! i will read your blog!! cheerleader.gif

the chronology is one of the most interesting issues, after reading CCFS,

there are thousands of comments about it in this thread... and still discusing about it (I don´t know if you have Access to that part orf the fórum, otherwise you have to ask Nila):

http://candyterry.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=7744

candyhugs4you.gif

"As long as we are alive, we will be able to see each other again...someday" (Mizuki & Igarachi´s Candy Candy Manga)

+Quote Post
Icha
post Aug 29 2017, 10:59 PM
Post #5

CC Fan for life
Group Icon

Anneth, thanks a lot for your comment on my blog. I understand there are some date/year discrepancies with the dates proposed here by some fans, but I think the most important thing is that we agree that Albert's letters should have been written way back before Candy's recollection. I think that's very crucial in deciphering Anohito as well...

I wrote another post last night. It's not the statistics post I promised you in my comment, but I just had to writr this in view of some scathing comments on Terry on my blog, on Nila's and also on wattpad...

http://freckledtarzan.blogspot.com/2017/08...amaged-for.html

Let me know what you think?

+Quote Post
Anneth White
post Aug 30 2017, 04:00 PM
Post #6

CC Fan for life
Group Icon

QUOTE(Icha @ Aug 29 2017, 06:59 PM) *
Anneth, thanks a lot for your comment on my blog. I understand there are some date/year discrepancies with the dates proposed here by some fans, but I think the most important thing is that we agree that Albert's letters should have been written way back before Candy's recollection. I think that's very crucial in deciphering Anohito as well...

I wrote another post last night. It's not the statistics post I promised you in my comment, but I just had to writr this in view of some scathing comments on Terry on my blog, on Nila's and also on wattpad...

http://freckledtarzan.blogspot.com/2017/08...amaged-for.html

Let me know what you think?

Oh good! i will read it carefully!!

It is so sad to read how some girls hate so much a lovely character that Nagita created specially, and is the first in her list!!!

I like so much your blog!!!!

About the chronology, i found it so logic... but always there are new events that could change some things. However we all agree Albert´s letters must not be in the epilogue, because they are not the last in time, considering the story! the last one is that of Terry after Susana´s death

yougogirl.gif

+Quote Post
Icha
post Aug 31 2017, 04:38 AM
Post #7

CC Fan for life
Group Icon

Thanks a lot, Anneth.

If you read the post, you will find the same scathing commentator has returned to leave a denigrating comment in that post. This time, she also resorted to name-calling.

It's so sad... and I have to admit it was very difficult for me not to be goaded by her comments. I hope my reply will be enough... but if she does not change her tone, I will delete her 4th comments onwards.

As Nila would say, that Anon might be off her meds...

+Quote Post
Anneth White
post Aug 31 2017, 01:32 PM
Post #8

CC Fan for life
Group Icon

QUOTE(Icha @ Aug 31 2017, 12:38 AM) *
Thanks a lot, Anneth.

If you read the post, you will find the same scathing commentator has returned to leave a denigrating comment in that post. This time, she also resorted to name-calling.

It's so sad... and I have to admit it was very difficult for me not to be goaded by her comments. I hope my reply will be enough... but if she does not change her tone, I will delete her 4th comments onwards.

As Nila would say, that Anon might be off her meds...

Oh I have not read it... will read it in a brake at work.

I am so sorry. I think the alfan´s that realise now Terry is ano hito, don´t accept it, and are so angry!! so they only have insults for him...

I am sorry for them, because Candy and Nagita love so much Terry!!!!

Take care dear icha!!!

anohitotgbig.gif ctlovemore4.gif candyhugs4you.gif

+Quote Post
Icha
post Sep 1 2017, 01:05 AM
Post #9

CC Fan for life
Group Icon

Hi Anneth, Nila, et al,

Just want to thank you so much for supporting me in the comments of my blog post about Terry. I am grateful for all your supports. I feel angry, but also sorry, for that troll, she definitely needs help for her mental problems... So much anger...

Anyway, yes, I will keep writing stuff, those trolls shan't stop me!

Thanks again!

And yes, them resorting to anger and name-calling just proves that Anohito is indeed Terry! As Spock said, "resorting to name-calling just proves that I'm right!" (Star Trek #2 Into the Darkness).

+Quote Post
Anneth White
post Sep 1 2017, 01:23 AM
Post #10

CC Fan for life
Group Icon

QUOTE(Icha @ Aug 31 2017, 09:05 PM) *
Hi Anneth, Nila, et al,

Just want to thank you so much for supporting me in the comments of my blog post about Terry. I am grateful for all your supports. I feel angry, but also sorry, for that troll, she definitely needs help for her mental problems... So much anger...

Anyway, yes, I will keep writing stuff, those trolls shan't stop me!

Thanks again!

And yes, them resorting to anger and name-calling just proves that Anohito is indeed Terry! As Spock said, "resorting to name-calling just proves that I'm right!" (Star Trek #2 Into the Darkness).

Hi dear we are with you, and we are so many!!! so do not worry!!!

The best thing is not to pay attention to them. Your page is fantastic!! I love to read all the information you have.
So keep the high spirit with Candy-Terry´s Love!! and all the beautiful characters created by Nagita!!!

And yes they are mad because terryanohitowink.gif

candyhugs4you.gif yougogirl.gif

+Quote Post
Cinzia
post Sep 1 2017, 09:09 AM
Post #11

CC Fan for life
Group Icon

Group: Active/Top Posters
Member No.: 3648

Dear Icha,
I read with great interest your blog, I think you have been very accurate in your reconstruction of the thesis supporting Terry as Anohito, so I congratulate with you, and not just for the very good job you did but also for your patience in dealing with such a rude person. I have myself already experienced many times this kind of behaviour, poor people, evidently they have nothing left to argue with, so they resort to these poor arguments and to rudness and verbal violence. So don't let those ill-mannered "fans" get you down and keep up the good job! cchearthugs.gif

+Quote Post
Icha
post Sep 3 2017, 02:44 PM
Post #12

CC Fan for life
Group Icon

Hi Cinzia and Anneth,

Thanks a lot for your support on all accounts! I will keep writing... just have to come to terms with the state of despair that Alfans are in now... which brings out some trolls in them. I do believe that some Alfans are not like that, surely not all of them are like that. I believe, or choose to believe, that some Alfans just prefer Candy to be with Albert in their own world, and that's fine... it's their rights. As long as they don't resort to name-calling and denigrating other fans... or Terry for that matter. It still saddens me what just happened, but hey, some people's anger management issue should not be my issue!

I have 1-2 posts in the next few days, I will post the notification in one go later.

thanks again!

+Quote Post
Anneth White
post Sep 3 2017, 05:37 PM
Post #13

CC Fan for life
Group Icon

QUOTE(Icha @ Sep 3 2017, 10:44 AM) *
Hi Cinzia and Anneth,

Thanks a lot for your support on all accounts! I will keep writing... just have to come to terms with the state of despair that Alfans are in now... which brings out some trolls in them. I do believe that some Alfans are not like that, surely not all of them are like that. I believe, or choose to believe, that some Alfans just prefer Candy to be with Albert in their own world, and that's fine... it's their rights. As long as they don't resort to name-calling and denigrating other fans... or Terry for that matter. It still saddens me what just happened, but hey, some people's anger management issue should not be my issue!

I have 1-2 posts in the next few days, I will post the notification in one go later.

thanks again!

Hi dear I think the same of you, not all alfans are like that woman. And also i understand if they feel sad, because the dreamed with a Candy-Albert end, but CCFS is not that! Terry arrives to stay as Candy´s husband.

I like your analysis, wil comment on the others threads soon!

Analyzing now the letters to the Lagan´s servants and also to Georges, with a Candy living at pony´s we can insert better Albert´s letters on those events

Also i read agains the retrospection before the second part starts and the first part of the second part Reading so clear that Terry is candy´s husband. Candy talks about daffodils perfume entering to her lungs, and she is surrounded by them, also she tells in that retrospection to Anthony she is happy because is living with the man she loves.

Also there is another interesting thing, when she writes to Georges, after the Lagan´s party, she sais she has so much work working as a nurse (probably in the new Dr. Martin´s clinic near pony´s ) and taking care the orphans. So what made her abandon that and go to Great Bretain??? something so Deep in her heart to make her take that decisión, and I only can think in a proposal of Terry to go with him as his wife!!!

Take care so much dear Icha!

candyhugs4you.gif

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
2 User(s) are reading this topic (2 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 20th October 2017 - 03:04 PM