Maru
post Oct 27 2017, 07:03 PM
Post #1

CC Fan
Group Icon

Group: Active Members
Member No.: 3128

Hello Candy and Terry Forum!

Thanks very much to let me be in your space! I am very happy to be here and meet many people of the Candy world.

Let introduce myself, my name is Maru and I am graphic designer from Mexico City.

I am a truly Candy and Terry fan!! for me: anohitotgbig.gif

I grew with this beautiful story since I was 8 years old (like 30 years ago), thats the reason Candy and her friends are very special to me. Also I made my own comic, where one of my characters loves planting roses.

My favorite one was Anthony and I still love him, but few years ago, that I saw the animae again, read the mangae at first time and now recently read many translations of CCFS, I can say that Candy and Terry touched my heart again more strongly.

Like many of you, I was wondering about a continuation of this beautiful story, I was not satisfied with the anime ending and I started to search... first, I found a wonderful fics as Reev and the Trap by Alys Avalos, I got caught by them. Then one day I saw a blog talking about a real Final for Candy Candy, a title call my attention... Journal: Anohito Candy Candy Final Story desenredado.. And I ask myself what is it?? So I realized that Nagita really, made something new and I started to read Bequi's blog. I was really happy and I felt identified because not only me was looking for a ending about Candy, her love and her friends, so many people!! For me her essay was very complete with a lot of interesting material based in history sources, the characters personality, etc. But at the middle, I remember a feeling, a kind of sadness came to me, something was not fitting in... and that was because... I was expecting more about Terry... So, his rol was only suffering through all the story, even he reached his dream working as a great actor? No... it could not be true... Terry and Candy were in love, an intense one!! I witnessed their sad separation, so now he is free, does not have any chance? Yes, Albert is a lovely man, but I never felt that both could be in love, when? they were very good friends... Did Candy really forget Terry? Was so late to receive the letter? Or as Bequi suggests, Will she not answer Terry's letter because she grow up and found a mature love? I could not assimilate that, until now. Candy is not that kind of person that would not respond a letter, even if it is a positive or negative one, she will respond. She wrote to Ms. Lagan and Uncle Elroy, why not Terry?

Well, after that, I read another one, Scottie's essay, an excellent work! She really in my opinion touched Candy and anohito nature, and also made a deep investigation about the methaphors mentioned in CCFS: LOVE, HOPE, LIGHT AND DARKNESS, LIFE AND DEATH, etc. I found the real clues that Nagita gave to us to define who anohito is.

Nice to meet you!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Anneth White
post Oct 27 2017, 10:18 PM
Post #2

CC Fan for life
Group Icon

Group: Honorary Mille Member 1000+ Post
Member No.: 3042

Hi Maru, welcomeani.gif

It is good that you read Scottie´s analysis after Bequi´s!!

Sure you will find so many interesting information in this fórum!!

Enjoy it!!!

candyhugs4you.gif

"As long as we are alive, we will be able to see each other again...someday" (Mizuki & Igarachi´s Candy Candy Manga)

+Quote Post
Maru
post Oct 29 2017, 08:36 PM
Post #3

CC Fan
Group Icon

Hola Anneth!!

¿Se vale escribir en español?

Antes que nada dejame agradecer la bienvenida, me da mucho gusto leerte por aquí también. Me he dado cuenta y te doy toda la razón, que hay un montón de material por ser descubierto, así que me daré mis vueltas muy seguido.

Yo también me alegro de haber encontrado primero el blog de Bequi, por que en verdad analiza todo un panorama alrededor de la historia y merece mis respetos, pero pienso que le faltó analizar las metáforas y los mensajes escondidos que también contiene CCFS. Agradezco también a Scottie, a tí y a las otras chicas que han hecho una gran labor por sus aportaciones en el CandyMundo latino, me agrada ver diferentes puntos de vista y ahora ¡¡que mejor que se me abren las puertas a un foro internacional!!donde puedo descubrir más pistas escondidas sobre la vida de nuestros queridos personajes en la mente de Mizuki.

Saludos!

terryhugs4you.gif

+Quote Post
Anneth White
post Oct 30 2017, 12:11 PM
Post #4

CC Fan for life
Group Icon

QUOTE(Maru @ Oct 29 2017, 04:36 PM) *
Hola Anneth!!

¿Se vale escribir en español?

Antes que nada dejame agradecer la bienvenida, me da mucho gusto leerte por aquí también. Me he dado cuenta y te doy toda la razón, que hay un montón de material por ser descubierto, así que me daré mis vueltas muy seguido.

Yo también me alegro de haber encontrado primero el blog de Bequi, por que en verdad analiza todo un panorama alrededor de la historia y merece mis respetos, pero pienso que le faltó analizar las metáforas y los mensajes escondidos que también contiene CCFS. Agradezco también a Scottie, a tí y a las otras chicas que han hecho una gran labor por sus aportaciones en el CandyMundo latino, me agrada ver diferentes puntos de vista y ahora ¡¡que mejor que se me abren las puertas a un foro internacional!!donde puedo descubrir más pistas escondidas sobre la vida de nuestros queridos personajes en la mente de Mizuki.

Saludos!

terryhugs4you.gif

Hi Maru, it is better to write in English, because all the girls here are from different countries, and is good to read in this Language what all of us say (not matter our English is not so good... as mine...)!!

what is your nick in the candyworld we have met?

Be sure this is the best web page of CC!!! enjoy it!!!

candyhugs4you.gif

"As long as we are alive, we will be able to see each other again...someday" (Mizuki & Igarachi´s Candy Candy Manga)

+Quote Post
Gretzky
post Nov 1 2017, 08:46 PM
Post #5

CC Fan for life
Group Icon

Member No.: 3493

Hi Maru!!

So glad you found us here. Don't listen to Becky, she's nuts with there CC theories. You can read the CC Final Story yourself and see that all roads by Mizuki leads to Terry!!!

And if you want, you can see my fanfic sequel to the CC Final Story too. All the info are on this site in the Fanfic section, but you can access it on Wattpad here:

https://www.wattpad.com/myworks/16695590-th...o-somebody-else

Enjoy your time on this forum!!

Alexa

+Quote Post
Maru
post Nov 1 2017, 08:58 PM
Post #6

CC Fan
Group Icon

Hello Anneth!!

Nice to meet you again, I am Maruchin14 in wattpad. I have been reading the CCFS translation by Mizukifans, we have commented some pharagraphs.

Also I visited your facebook, I really liked your gallery with your friends'pictures about Candy and Terry.

You are right, this is an international forum then I will keep practicing my English reading and writting, it is a very good reason to do it.

Thanks very much for answering

Greets!!
terryhugs4you.gif

+Quote Post
Maru
post Nov 1 2017, 09:34 PM
Post #7

CC Fan
Group Icon

Hello Gretzky!!

Thanks very much for your comments, for sure I believe Terry is anohito in a natural way. I do not think Nagita left him alone suffering about his true love.

I read your fic and I liked very much. I loved the pictures about the dressing, the hotel and jewels to illustrate the story, undoubtedly I have been transported at that time. When Candy and Terry danced Tango... Only them!! That moment was very magical and romantic!! . THe animation about the last scene is very nice and lovely, starting to remember the first night they met in that ship, and now in the same getting married, traveling to their home.

Thanks again for sharing your story!!

Greets and see ya again!
terryhugs4you.gif

+Quote Post
Anneth White
post Nov 3 2017, 12:44 PM
Post #8

CC Fan for life
Group Icon

QUOTE(Maru @ Nov 1 2017, 04:58 PM) *
Hello Anneth!!

Nice to meet you again, I am Maruchin14 in wattpad. I have been reading the CCFS translation by Mizukifans, we have commented some pharagraphs.

Also I visited your facebook, I really liked your gallery with your friends'pictures about Candy and Terry.

You are right, this is an international forum then I will keep practicing my English reading and writting, it is a very good reason to do it.

Thanks very much for answering

Greets!!
terryhugs4you.gif

Hi Maru... i thought you were Maruchin but had doubts... thanks for confirming it!!

you will find thousand of pages about CC, so enjoy the fórum!!!!

terryhugs4you.gif candyhugs4you.gif

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
2 User(s) are reading this topic (2 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 23rd November 2017 - 12:09 PM