post Feb 16 2017, 12:00 AM
Post #92

CC Fan for life
Group Icon

Group: Honorary Mille Member 1000+ Post
Member No.: 3493

QUOTE(Cinzia @ Feb 13 2017, 06:21 PM) *
Dear Alexa,
thank you so much for the amazing serie's final of the Rose of Anzio.
I just finished reading Remembrance and I totally loved it. It is so good that I couldn't help but empathize for the characters, as a result, more than once, I found myself on the verge of tears, especially when "a certain character" left the story so tragically.
You've been able to evoke so well the terrible atmosphere of a world at war, and illustrate how, such times, have the power to bring out the best or the worst of people.
And what to say about the encounter between Anthony and his father-in-law? It is exactly how I imagined it would be, Dean is sooo Terry!!! Lovely also the description of Tessa's parents home, Shakespeare's library included.
Congrats and keep up the good work! terryfic.png

Hi Cinzia!!

Thank you so much!!!! It means so much to me to hear that you liked this story. Especially since you're from Italy too!!! I really lucked out with Rome being the "Eternal City". Gave me the chance to make the setting so much more grand.

Yes I definitely wrote Dean with Terry in mind. CC fans who read this story would all be "in the know". Writing Terry is always so much fun. I do imagine that Terry's home would be decorated art deco style by the time of the 1930s, if he were happy and living with the woman he loved!!! (Remember when he lived alone in NY he had a very bare apartment? Very lone-wolf.)

Thanks again for reading, and if you can be so kind, I can really use another review for Book 4 too.

I'm now working on a new novel with Edmond Ferris as the main character. He's the young soldier in Book 4 who went to school with Anthony. It's a time-travel story and it's going to be a lot of fun.

Take care!
Alexa

User's Signature

Alexa

Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Gretzky
post Apr 10 2017, 01:13 AM
Post #93

CC Fan for life
Group Icon

For all you Rose of Anzio fans, guess what? I've got a new Rose of Anzio story coming up. This one is Eternal Flame. It's a story about Edmond Ferris, who appeared in Rose of Anzio Book 4.

I've submitted Eternal Flame to a program called Kindle Scout, to try to get Amazon to publish it as a Kindle Press book. I did this to try something spread the story to a wider audience. So, for the next 30 days, any reader with an Amazon account can go VOTE for my book. If Amazon selects my book for publication by Amazon, all readers who voted for it will receive a free copy before official release.

If you have an Amazon account and would like to vote, please go to my Kindle Scout page here:

https://kindlescout.amazon.com/p/ESBHQIK5AIP4

THANKS FOR YOUR VOTE!!!
thanks.gif grazie.gif

More on the story:

16-year-old Julia Olsen’s world is falling apart. Her quarterback boyfriend broke up with her. Her family’s new home under renovation is a mess. Her high school counselor won't stop harping on about her grades. A time-traveling WW2 soldier crashing into her room is the last thing she needs.

In 1944, 18-year-old Edmond Ferris answered the draft and headed to war in France. A chance discovery brought him home to Chicago…in 1989! He's back in his own room, except a strange girl is living in it. She drives a Japanese car and she listens to Milli Vanilli, a German band. 

Is their encounter an error in time or a will of fate?

Find out in this timeless tale of two young people whose love for each other knows no bounds.

User's Signature

Alexa

+Quote Post
Anneth White
post Apr 10 2017, 01:56 PM
Post #94

CC Fan for life
Group Icon

Member No.: 3042

QUOTE(Gretzky @ Apr 9 2017, 09:13 PM) *
For all you Rose of Anzio fans, guess what? I've got a new Rose of Anzio story coming up. This one is Eternal Flame. It's a story about Edmond Ferris, who appeared in Rose of Anzio Book 4.

I've submitted Eternal Flame to a program called Kindle Scout, to try to get Amazon to publish it as a Kindle Press book. I did this to try something spread the story to a wider audience. So, for the next 30 days, any reader with an Amazon account can go VOTE for my book. If Amazon selects my book for publication by Amazon, all readers who voted for it will receive a free copy before official release.

If you have an Amazon account and would like to vote, please go to my Kindle Scout page here:

THANKS FOR YOUR VOTE!!!
thanks.gif grazie.gif

More on the story:

16-year-old Julia Olsen’s world is falling apart. Her quarterback boyfriend broke up with her. Her family’s new home under renovation is a mess. Her high school counselor won't stop harping on about her grades. A time-traveling WW2 soldier crashing into her room is the last thing she needs.

In 1944, 18-year-old Edmond Ferris answered the draft and headed to war in France. A chance discovery brought him home to Chicago…in 1989! He's back in his own room, except a strange girl is living in it. She drives a Japanese car and she listens to Milli Vanilli, a German band. 

Find out in this timeless tale of two young people whose love for each other knows no bounds.

cheerleader.gif cheerleader.gif Good Luck

candyhugs4you.gif

User's Signature

"As long as we are alive, we will be able to see each other again...someday" (Mizuki & Igarachi´s Candy Candy Manga)

+Quote Post
Cinzia
post Apr 10 2017, 08:08 PM
Post #95

CC Fan for life
Group Icon

Group: Active/Top Posters
Member No.: 3648

QUOTE(Gretzky @ Apr 10 2017, 02:13 AM) *

THANKS FOR YOUR VOTE!!!
thanks.gif grazie.gif

More on the story:

Just voted! I can't wait to read it!!!
Thanks yourock.gif

+Quote Post
Gretzky
post Apr 10 2017, 10:28 PM
Post #96

CC Fan for life
Group Icon

Anneth, Cinzia,

Thanks!!! candyhugs4you.gif

I really loved writing this story. I totally fell in love with Ed by the end. Hope you'll like it too when it comes out.

One of the best thing about writing love stories is that I get to fall in love over and over again. smile.gif

User's Signature

Alexa

+Quote Post
Gretzky
post Apr 26 2017, 12:20 AM
Post #97

CC Fan for life
Group Icon

Here's the Book Trailer for Eternal Flame:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6EFAnk2zuJE...eature=youtu.be

If you have an Amazon account, be sure to vote by May 4 if you want to get your e-copy! Vote at: www.alexakang.com/vote-eternal-flame/

User's Signature

Alexa

+Quote Post
Anneth White
post Apr 26 2017, 01:12 PM
Post #98

CC Fan for life
Group Icon

QUOTE(Gretzky @ Apr 25 2017, 08:20 PM) *
Here's the Book Trailer for Eternal Flame:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6EFAnk2zuJE...eature=youtu.be

If you have an Amazon account, be sure to vote by May 4 if you want to get your e-copy! Vote at: www.alexakang.com/vote-eternal-flame/

SOOO BEAUTIFUL DEAR ALEXA!!!

The story sounds sooo interesting!!!!

Congratulations!!!

yourock.gif

User's Signature

"As long as we are alive, we will be able to see each other again...someday" (Mizuki & Igarachi´s Candy Candy Manga)

+Quote Post
Gretzky
post May 25 2017, 10:12 PM
Post #99

CC Fan for life
Group Icon

Eternal Flame is now on Amazon. smile.gif

Amazon link: http://a.co/b3idnHA

Hope you all like this one. And please post a review on Amazon if you like it. I really need them plus your feedback is invaluable to me.
[/size]

I had to take down the old trailer and update it. Here it is again:

https://youtu.be/Tm6X7kSRwzo

[size="3"]

User's Signature

Alexa

+Quote Post
Gretzky
post Dec 2 2017, 05:25 AM
Post #100

CC Fan for life
Group Icon

Resurrecting this thread because I've got something to share. You're the first audience I'm showing this to, even before my own readers!!! I won't be unveiling this anywhere else until tomorrow.

The Rose of Anzio Book Trailer

On YouTube at https://youtu.be/8UnALejtU4I

User's Signature

Alexa

+Quote Post
Cinzia
post Dec 3 2017, 11:51 AM
Post #101

CC Fan for life
Group Icon

Group: Active/Top Posters
Member No.: 3648

Hi Alexa, I just wanted to tell you that I just read the lovely ETERNAL FLAME! I am sorry for postponing its reading but now that I finally had time i read it in one breath, I really loved it and published my review on Amazon. Thank you again candyhugs4you.gif

And By the way lovely trailer too!!!

+Quote Post
Gretzky
post Dec 3 2017, 07:01 PM
Post #102

CC Fan for life
Group Icon

QUOTE(Cinzia @ Dec 3 2017, 11:51 AM) *
Hi Alexa, I just wanted to tell you that I just read the lovely ETERNAL FLAME! I am sorry for postponing its reading but now that I finally had time i read it in one breath, I really loved it and published my review on Amazon. Thank you again candyhugs4you.gif

And By the way lovely trailer too!!!

Hi Cinzia!!!

I just checked my book's page on Amazon. WOW! Thank you soooo much! I really really appreciate the review and moreover, I'm so happy to hear your like the story. I'm really proud of Eternal Flame actually, I think as far as writing skills goes, that is my best written work to date.

Thanks again!!!

The trailer is really fun to see now and I'm pleased with the result. But it was a real pain in the a$$ to put together. We went to the end of earth and back just to find video clips and images that vould work, since I can't afford to hire models or actors to film something. Stock footage and images of the 1940s era are nearly non-existent.

My hope is one day technology like SIMS will be advanced enough where the models will look like real people, and we can all make our own movies.

User's Signature

Alexa

+Quote Post
Anneth White
post Dec 3 2017, 08:59 PM
Post #103

CC Fan for life
Group Icon

QUOTE(Gretzky @ Dec 2 2017, 01:25 AM) *
Resurrecting this thread because I've got something to share. You're the first audience I'm showing this to, even before my own readers!!! I won't be unveiling this anywhere else until tomorrow.

The Rose of Anzio Book Trailer

On YouTube at https://youtu.be/8UnALejtU4I

So beautiful and delicate Alexa, i love the old letters, the figure of the girl as a somber (hard to recreate her beautiful face and the GORGEOUS Anthony!!!! the perfect guy to represent him!!!

Congratulations!!! terryhugs4you.gif

User's Signature

+Quote Post
Aniko
post Dec 3 2017, 11:54 PM
Post #104

CC Fan for life
Group Icon

Member No.: 3557

Is Jonathan David Bullock voice?

User's Signature

+Quote Post
Gretzky
post Dec 4 2017, 06:39 PM
Post #105

CC Fan for life
Group Icon

QUOTE(Aniko @ Dec 3 2017, 11:54 PM) *
Is Jonathan David Bullock voice?

Yes it is Jon Bullock. Good ear, Aniko! I really like his voice and thoroughly enjoyed working with him.

User's Signature

Alexa

+Quote Post

7 Pages V  « < 5 6 7
Reply to this topicStart new topic
2 User(s) are reading this topic (2 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 15th December 2017 - 03:08 PM