Lauren7
post Jan 2 2017, 02:07 PM
Post #1

CC Fan
Group Icon

Group: Active Members
Member No.: 4284

Hello!
New to this forum, but I've spent the last few days browsing various topics. I grew up watching Candy Candy when it was first (?) broadcast on French TV. I was a huge fan then- I had all the magazines, bed sheets...
Not sure I saw the ending when I was a kid, it was only a few years later I realized Albert was the Prince on the Hill. Somehow I was still expecting Anthony to come back from the dead- blame the French dubbing!
I guess I was so disappointed with the end (sorry Alfans), I never really wanted to watch it again.
After a few attempts over the years, I suddenly decided to watch the whole series last week. Took me 3 days. Needless to say I didn't sleep much... and that made things worse. I became obsessed with HIM (anohito). Me, a grown up woman. Imagine how relieved I was to discover I'm not the only one! laugh2.gif
Once I had finished the series, I read the manga, and I have to say, I understand now why there are so many Albert lovers... but he's not HIM love.gif
I then realized there were novels, and in my quest for translations I ended up here, like many others before me.

There you are, quite a long post, but it's great to share with people who have been through it before me tongue.gif

I'll just conclude with this ct4r.gif
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Aniko
post Jan 2 2017, 07:01 PM
Post #2

CC Fan for life
Group Icon

Group: Honorary Mille Member 1000+ Post
Member No.: 3557

Hi Lauren! Hope you will enjoy your stay on Candyterry.

User's Signature

+Quote Post
Lauren7
post Jan 2 2017, 07:50 PM
Post #3

CC Fan
Group Icon

Group: Active Members
Member No.: 4284

Thanks Aniko! I'm sure I will. There's so much to read first, I wish I wasn't going back to work tomorrow.

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 10th December 2018 - 02:49 AM