IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

2 Pages V  < 1 2  
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Another meaning for the Blank Pages, ¿what do you think?
Holly
post Oct 31 2017, 12:18 AM
Post #16

CC Fan for life
Group Icon

Group: Honorary Mille Member 1000+ Post
Member No.: 3090

QUOTE(Anneth White @ Oct 30 2017, 06:06 AM) *
QUOTE(Holly @ Oct 27 2017, 06:48 PM) *
QUOTE(Anneth White @ Oct 27 2017, 04:25 PM) *
QUOTE(Holly @ Oct 27 2017, 02:22 PM) *
QUOTE(Anneth White @ Oct 27 2017, 07:03 AM) *
QUOTE(Holly @ Oct 22 2017, 01:02 AM) *
QUOTE(Anneth White @ Oct 21 2017, 08:26 PM) *
QUOTE(Lady Gato >^..^< @ Oct 21 2017, 06:23 PM) *
QUOTE(Cinzia @ Oct 21 2017, 11:37 AM) *
I didn't know that after the last letter to Albert and the one to Athony there was a blank page, breaking in a way the continuity of the Epilogue. Interesting, in the Italian Edition this blank pages thing has not been taken into account, I think this could be rather misleading!!! dontgetit.gif

It's a terrible omission by Kappalab. There is a reason they are in there.

Yes, really it is sad they are not in the italian edition, probably for Ricci they didn´t have any meaning... but you can see a patter on them...

And also as you say Cinzia the blank page before and after Anthony´s letter created a very good separation for the Epilogue!!!

Candy changes the subject and change in time before and after that letter!!! and definetively Albert´s letter must not be there... that was the final movement of nagita in her play to give something to alfan... A FAKE ILUSION!!! terryhugs4you.gif

In CCFS Part 1, Candy's Retrospection, there is a blank line before and after the phrase “Oh……Anthony! ……!

Maybe the blank pages for “Candy’s letter to Anthony” mean the same thing as the blank lines for that particular phrase.

Well dear Holly i will like to have more explanation about that phrase you mention!!

But also want to tell you that there are a lot of double spaces in the italian edition, separating some events inside a letter or a memory.... and i asume they are the same in the japanese version.

It seems nagita wanted us to think about some words and some events before continuing telling us what happened!!! it has been a very interesting exercise to read the novel because of that!!!

CCFS Volume 1, Page 218:

ああ……アンソニー! ……!

Oh……Anthony! ……!

The ellipsis punctuation marks……look like an invisible thread to me!

In the italian edition they kept the spaces... I think is so painful to Candy remember all what happened, so had to stop, breath .... and then continue talking about the fox hunt and the accident....

Do you believe there is an invisible thread linked between Anthony and Mr. Albert?

yes dear Holly!! i believe so!!!! if you don´t consider Terry in the story is obvious that Nagita wanted to present first the prince, to end the story with him and Anthony was the way to reach him... but Terry was in the middle and he changed everything!!!

The strange thing is that Candy never thought in Anthony when saw or talked with Albert!!!!

The thing changed was that Terry became the person Candy liked most.

But, according to the image from the CC anime episode #24:

Attached File  CCAnime24.jpg ( 216.87K ) Number of downloads: 3

It shows Candy is willing to give up something she likes for Anthony’s sake.

I think it may also imply that Candy is willing to give up someone she likes most for Mr. Albert’s sake.

“Hope is a waking dream.” ― Aristotle
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

2 Pages V  < 1 2
Reply to this topicStart new topic
2 User(s) are reading this topic (2 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 23rd November 2017 - 12:15 PM