post Sep 3 2017, 05:08 PM
Post #541

CC Fan for life
Group Icon

Group: Honorary Mille Member 1000+ Post
Member No.: 3042

QUOTE(Aniko @ Sep 1 2017, 05:36 AM) *
QUOTE(Anneth White @ Aug 31 2017, 09:09 PM) *
Have you seen Hetalia Aniko? very, very interesting!!! the way they see the confrontations between countries is so real and funny!!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0pFJ_q9WmS8

I saw a few of them but didn't follow the series, I remember the characters. I liked Russia "Vodkaaaaaaaa!"

When I talked about shipping, pairing...Hetalia is a prolific one, lot of Doujinshi, fanfiction, fanart...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tcEWMjM1c_8

Now Yuri on Ice took the first spot I think, followed by the scary webcomic Killing Stalking (about a psycho and a stalker, I don't think you want to see that one XD)

The Best anime airing now, in my opinion, would be:

Welcome to the Ballroom (dance), Boku no Academia2 (superheroes), Shingeki no Bahamut2(fantasy)

but if you want to see some anime for girls with no fanservice, you must see Little Witch Academia, really well done.

In movie there is Koe no Katachi .

Hi, thanks for the recommendation, i still immerse in Death Note, seeing it with my daughter (although she saw it completelly), and she is enjoying seeing my face with every new chapter!!!

I like it sooo much, a lot of suspense, and the real fight of two brilliant minds L and Light

She showed me the alive versión made for Netflix, and is terrible!!! they transformed it in a northamerican bad comedy!! really a joke, it lose the complete japanese mistery meaning...

"As long as we are alive, we will be able to see each other again...someday" (Mizuki & Igarachi´s Candy Candy Manga)
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Aniko
post Sep 4 2017, 02:54 AM
Post #542

CC Fan for life
Group Icon

Member No.: 3557

QUOTE(Anneth White @ Sep 3 2017, 12:08 PM) *
QUOTE(Aniko @ Sep 1 2017, 05:36 AM) *
QUOTE(Anneth White @ Aug 31 2017, 09:09 PM) *
Have you seen Hetalia Aniko? very, very interesting!!! the way they see the confrontations between countries is so real and funny!!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0pFJ_q9WmS8

I saw a few of them but didn't follow the series, I remember the characters. I liked Russia "Vodkaaaaaaaa!"

When I talked about shipping, pairing...Hetalia is a prolific one, lot of Doujinshi, fanfiction, fanart...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tcEWMjM1c_8

Now Yuri on Ice took the first spot I think, followed by the scary webcomic Killing Stalking (about a psycho and a stalker, I don't think you want to see that one XD)

The Best anime airing now, in my opinion, would be:

Welcome to the Ballroom (dance), Boku no Academia2 (superheroes), Shingeki no Bahamut2(fantasy)

but if you want to see some anime for girls with no fanservice, you must see Little Witch Academia, really well done.

In movie there is Koe no Katachi .

Hi, thanks for the recommendation, i still immerse in Death Note, seeing it with my daughter (although she saw it completelly), and she is enjoying seeing my face with every new chapter!!!

I like it sooo much, a lot of suspense, and the real fight of two brilliant minds L and Light

She showed me the alive versión made for Netflix, and is terrible!!! they transformed it in a northamerican bad comedy!! really a joke, it lose the complete japanese mistery meaning...

I liked Death Note until episode 25 or so then lost interest a bit.

+Quote Post
Anneth White
post Sep 24 2017, 02:18 PM
Post #543

CC Fan for life
Group Icon

Finally i saw the end of Death Note yesterday with my daughter.

It let me so dissapointed!!! whatever.gif the japanese ending always upset me so much hein.gif

The best characters ever!! RYUKE (THE SHINIGAMI) AND L!!!!! althought i liked Light so much at the begining!

the girls role was really a cliché "the stupid ones" not brain at all!!!

"As long as we are alive, we will be able to see each other again...someday" (Mizuki & Igarachi´s Candy Candy Manga)

+Quote Post
Aniko
post Sep 24 2017, 08:00 PM
Post #544

CC Fan for life
Group Icon

Member No.: 3557

QUOTE(Anneth White @ Sep 24 2017, 09:18 AM) *

It let me so dissapointed!!! whatever.gif the japanese ending always upset me so much hein.gif

The best characters ever!! RYUKE (THE SHINIGAMI) AND L!!!!! althought i liked Light so much at the begining!

Yes, I also lost interest once L was not there anymore. In the anime they even added scenes that was not there in the manga, like L liking light like a brother. The first 6 books were really good, because it makes you like both characters and you want them both to win but after that....

I agree for the girls roles, although in anime girls are often dumb, Misa-Misa is a common girl type you will see often. But I suspect those two creators to be misogynistic a bit, because it's the same in Bakuman (another of their creation)
Bakuman is about two guys making manga and it's really good but the girls characters are boring or annoying.
Unless it's what their fans wanted because I know a lot of guys who LOVE bakuman love story and those girls.

If you ask boys the best love story in anime, they always say Bakuman, Clannad, Kaichou wa Maid-sama! Spice and Wolf
Anyway it's those I see more often. I know ton of boys who would like the Spice and Wolf girl to be their wife... she's not like Misa Misa but she got me on the nerve.

Kaichou wa Maid-sama is cute though, the girl is more badass and the guy cute, you would like it.

Girls like Akagami no Shirayuki-hime, but it didn't interest me much.

+Quote Post
Anneth White
post Sep 25 2017, 03:37 AM
Post #545

CC Fan for life
Group Icon

QUOTE(Aniko @ Sep 24 2017, 04:00 PM) *
QUOTE(Anneth White @ Sep 24 2017, 09:18 AM) *

Yes, I also lost interest once L was not there anymore. In the anime they even added scenes that was not there in the manga, like L liking light like a brother. The first 6 books were really good, because it makes you like both characters and you want them both to win but after that....

I agree for the girls roles, although in anime girls are often dumb, Misa-Misa is a common girl type you will see often. But I suspect those two creators to be misogynistic a bit, because it's the same in Bakuman (another of their creation)
Bakuman is about two guys making manga and it's really good but the girls characters are boring or annoying.
Unless it's what their fans wanted because I know a lot of guys who LOVE bakuman love story and those girls.

If you ask boys the best love story in anime, they always say Bakuman, Clannad, Kaichou wa Maid-sama! Spice and Wolf
Anyway it's those I see more often. I know ton of boys who would like the Spice and Wolf girl to be their wife... she's not like Misa Misa but she got me on the nerve.

Kaichou wa Maid-sama is cute though, the girl is more badass and the guy cute, you would like it.

Girls like Akagami no Shirayuki-hime, but it didn't interest me much.

I was so naive believing L will appear in some episode... i didn´t think he died... so i was so upset in the end. Also because Ryuk didn´t appear so frequently!!!

Misa-misa was so stupid!!! (except when followed orders for killing people), the second girlfriend of Ligh seemed more intelligent (the journalist) but became in an stupid robot in love at the end!!

The transformation of Light was interesting!! i liked the last episode for him... but i think they ruined the story killing L!!! so sad!!!!

Thanks for the other recomendation.. i wanted to see HunterxHunter but is not in the tv anymore... and i don´t like to see it in the computer....

Hugs

+Quote Post

37 Pages V  « < 35 36 37
Reply to this topicStart new topic
2 User(s) are reading this topic (2 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 20th October 2017 - 08:03 AM