> Anime recommendation, Old Natsuyuki Rendez-vous thread
Aniko
post Mar 3 2017, 02:24 AM
Post #526

CC Fan for life
Group Icon

Group: Honorary Mille Member 1000+ Post
Member No.: 3557

I started Love 020, very entertaining, at first I thought it was some weird historical drama haha! The guy is cute wink.gif I will watch another episode.
------------
The 10th episode was hilarious. Most of girls in my place would scream being offered a fish head LOL When he said he had a bike, I thought about a scooter, moto, not a mommy bike XD That episode was the funniest so far. Also that scene with thumb sign that was way too long.

Yeah some scenes are too long, lot of product placements as well.

That girl is way too thin, they are all thin and they show them eating all the time, who are you kidding? If the TV add you 15lb, imagine in real life how they look D: scary!
-----------
Now I'm at episode 16 and I think they are way too innocent for people who can legally drink, but anyway. It's kind of a weird relationship, isn't it? They dated in the game so they act like they were already an item but nothing else, it's awkward and the guy is borderline psycho (but cute)...All those people take things way too seriously, even in the game. The girl is cooler in the game though, OMG they are killing me....

The opening and the ending just give all spoilers of the show, it's really annoying.
---------
Okay we got a kiss! The guy acted all sexy, kissed her and all she thought to say was: the food on the plane was horrible
LOL I was literally rolling under the table laughing like crazy
How can she stay stiff as a broom with a hottie like that.

If I see another bottle of Rio I will commit....I don't know...

How can they say her friend is ugly, she's such a cutie pie, way cuter than the circle of bitchy ones...well anyway...must be some Chinese standards.

I think they are freaking out way too much about the rain. I was in pajama and hoodie, barefoot in rainboots at -15C this morning looking for my cat and I didn't catch a cold, damn I know people who put the trash out in underwear in January and nobody gets sick for that, how come a little bit of rain in summer almost kill them? Drama are way too dramatic XD

----------
Episode 27: I'm losing my mind. What with that food waste? Those people are way too rich.

In the first episodes they had suits no?

Why is she the one sleeping all the time when she just bumming around being cute?

It's killing me.....

Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

36 Pages V  « < 34 35 36
Reply to this topicStart new topic
2 User(s) are reading this topic (2 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 26th March 2017 - 02:34 AM