candyterry
post Jan 11 2019, 01:05 PM
Post #1

CT Admin, TGG's Publicist & Personal Assistant
Group Icon

Group: Admin
Member No.: 1

GROUNDBREAKING, EXCITING NEWS CANDY FANS!!! jump4joy2.gif

KEIKO NAGITA is FINALLY making a public appearance to promote the FRENCH EDITION of CCFS in Paris, France! jump4joy2.gif

PIKA just announced the news at their site: http://www.pika.fr/Annonce_RomanCandy

Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Cinzia
post Jan 11 2019, 01:55 PM
Post #2

CC Fan for life
Group Icon

Group: Active/Top Posters
Member No.: 3648

QUOTE(candyterry @ Jan 11 2019, 01:05 PM) *

KEIKO NAGITA is FINALLY making a public appearance to promote the FRENCH EDITION of CCFS in Paris, France! jump4joy2.gif

PIKA just announced the news at their site: http://www.pika.fr/Annonce_RomanCandy

Thank you Dear Nila for the amazing news! omg.gif
Will you be able to attend? If so, prepare yourself to present a full report laugh2.gif

+Quote Post
candyterry
post Jan 11 2019, 02:16 PM
Post #3

Group Icon

QUOTE(Cinzia @ Jan 11 2019, 01:55 PM) *
QUOTE(candyterry @ Jan 11 2019, 01:05 PM) *

Thank you Dear Nila for the amazing news! omg.gif
Will you be able to attend? If so, prepare yourself to present a full report laugh2.gif

I've known her for 20 years now, since my website was created in 1999! teehee.gif I think it's about high time we met! biggrin.gif We both went through our ups and downs with Candy during all those years! laugh2.gif

+Quote Post
whitechapel
post Jan 11 2019, 02:19 PM
Post #4

CC Fan for life
Group Icon

Member No.: 603

This is great news! But I have a question, a curiosity. ..why the blue cover one is called Le prince sur la colline? shocking.gif Is the same book as the Italian one right?

+Quote Post
candyterry
post Jan 11 2019, 02:25 PM
Post #5

Group Icon

QUOTE(whitechapel @ Jan 11 2019, 02:19 PM) *
This is great news! But I have a question, a curiosity. ..why the blue cover one is called Le prince sur la colline? shocking.gif Is the same book as the Italian one right?

That's a very GOOD QUESTION, whitechapel! Yes, it's the same one as the 2nd volume of Italian edition! The title really doesn't make sense and is totally MISLEADING, but it was an editorial choice by PIKA. scratch.gif

I think they should have chosen a more NEUTRAL title instead of "The Prince on the Hill". Imagine if they titled it "Terence Granchester"! Albert fans would cry foul! laugh2.gif

+Quote Post
whitechapel
post Jan 11 2019, 02:32 PM
Post #6

CC Fan for life
Group Icon

Member No.: 603

QUOTE(candyterry @ Jan 11 2019, 02:25 PM) *

That's a very GOOD QUESTION, whitechapel! Yes, it's the same one as the 2nd volume of Italian edition! The title really doesn't make sense and is totally MISLEADING, but it was an editorial choice by PIKA. scratch.gif

I think they should have chosen a more NEUTRAL title instead of "The Prince on the Hill". Imagine if they titled it "Terence Granchester"! Albert fans would cry foul! laugh2.gif

Yes the title is so misleading ......I thought it was a complete different book for French people!Well, let me say I don 't like this choice at all. The second book is more over letters and not the Prince stuff .I would have loved theTerry Granchester title anohitotgbig.gif

I can imagine French Woodyfans about that title.....oh my Good! screwy.gif

+Quote Post
candyterry
post Jan 11 2019, 02:34 PM
Post #7

Group Icon

QUOTE(whitechapel @ Jan 11 2019, 02:32 PM) *
QUOTE(candyterry @ Jan 11 2019, 02:25 PM) *

Yes the title is so misleading ......I thought it was a complete different book for French people!Well, let me say I don 't like this choice at all. The second book is more over letters and not the Prince stuff .I would have loved theTerry Granchester title anohitotgbig.gif

So would I my dear! So would I!!!! biggrin.gif anohitotgbig.gif Heck, I would even buy extra copies just because his name was on it! laugh2.gif

+Quote Post
belle
post Jan 11 2019, 02:49 PM
Post #8

CC Fan for life
Group Icon

Member No.: 920

The Italian title of the Second volume is "Letters".

cool.gif

+Quote Post
candyterry
post Jan 11 2019, 03:12 PM
Post #9

Group Icon

QUOTE(belle @ Jan 11 2019, 02:49 PM) *
The Italian title of the Second volume is "Letters".

cool.gif

A very appropriate title since the 2nd volume mostly consists of Candy's letters to her friends and family! smile.gif

+Quote Post
candyterry
post Jan 11 2019, 06:59 PM
Post #10

Group Icon

Want to see what's inside the book? PIKA just posted an EXTRACT (39 pages), the first 3 CHAPTERS of the first volume! wink.gif

http://www.pika.fr/RomanCandy01

+Quote Post
Gentillefille
post Jan 14 2019, 01:17 AM
Post #11

Moderator, Queen of fanfictions, Godmother of the board
Group Icon

Group: Golden Moderator 10,000+
Member No.: 4

QUOTE(candyterry @ Jan 11 2019, 07:05 AM) *

This is wonderful news indeed! You guys are lucky to be able to go there... Take lots of pictures with Candy's mommy!

candy4terry4ever!
"You should be kissed, and often, and by someone who knows how." Rhett Butler, Gone with the wind

+Quote Post
Gentillefille
post Jan 14 2019, 01:20 AM
Post #12

Moderator, Queen of fanfictions, Godmother of the board
Group Icon

Group: Golden Moderator 10,000+
Member No.: 4

QUOTE(candyterry @ Jan 11 2019, 08:25 AM) *

Not sure why the second book is called "Le prince de la colline"... the only thing I could think of is the opening song in French focuses a lot on the Prince of the hill...

candy4terry4ever!
"You should be kissed, and often, and by someone who knows how." Rhett Butler, Gone with the wind

+Quote Post
Anymaluc
post Jan 15 2019, 10:22 PM
Post #13

Neko Anny
Group Icon

Group: Active Members
Member No.: 4265

WOO HOO OMGGGGGGGGGG cheerleader.gif

QUOTE(candyterry @ Jan 11 2019, 02:05 PM) *

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 26th March 2019 - 06:49 AM