Anneth White
post May 12 2017, 06:38 PM
Post #1

CC Fan for life
Group Icon

Group: Honorary Mille Member 1000+ Post
Member No.: 3042

Hi My dear Gentillefille,

I read your new fic and I loved it!!! so tender, so sweet, and so romantic!!!

Of course it was a big surprise to know that Candy was married, and her husband abandoned her for not being able to have children (really a bastard as you called him!!!!))

I love that "humble" Romeo that go to the community kitchen to honor his grandfather, and also being Archie`s friend. And more Candy being a rich girl!!!!

And will we know how does this Juliet conquers her Romeo???

yougogirl.gif

"As long as we are alive, we will be able to see each other again...someday" (Mizuki & Igarachi´s Candy Candy Manga)
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Gentillefille
post May 14 2017, 02:38 PM
Post #2

Moderator, Queen of fanfictions, Godmother of the board
Group Icon

Group: Golden Moderator 10,000+
Member No.: 4

QUOTE(Anneth White @ May 12 2017, 01:38 PM) *

Of course it was a big surprise to know that Candy was married, and her husband abandoned her for not being able to have children (really a bastard as you called him!!!!))

I love that "humble" Romeo that go to the community kitchen to honor his grandfather, and also being Archie`s friend. And more Candy being a rich girl!!!!

yougogirl.gif

omg.gif Anneth! huggy.gif

Was not expecting a comment on this forum! Thank you so much! I even wanted to stop posting, but I see my other stories are getting lots o reads with no comments...Since I love Nila, I say; let's keep her forum alive!! candyhugs4you.gif

I'm glad you like the beginning... Yes Candy is a young divorcee... and she meets Terry at the soup kitchen...Let's see what's going to happen to our couple... remember. I'm the drama Queen, that's what they call me on my French forum candyhugs4you.gif

I hope you like the rest!

Happy Mother's Day! cheerleader.gif

Thank you so much for opening the topic for comments and for reading! yourock.gif mademyday.gif

candy4terry4ever!
"You should be kissed, and often, and by someone who knows how." Rhett Butler, Gone with the wind

Countdown until the birth of my grandbaby!

+Quote Post
Anneth White
post May 14 2017, 09:07 PM
Post #3

CC Fan for life
Group Icon

QUOTE(Gentillefille @ May 14 2017, 09:38 AM) *

yougogirl.gif

Was not expecting a comment on this forum! Thank you so much! I even wanted to stop posting, but I see my other stories are getting lots of reads with no comments...Since I love Nila, I say; let's keep her forum alive!! candyhugs4you.gif

I'm glad you like the beginning... Yes Candy is a young divorcee... and she meets Terry at the soup kitchen...Let's see what's going to happen to our couple... remember. I'm the drama Queen, that's what they call me on my French forum candyhugs4you.gif

Thank you so much for opening the topic for comments and for reading! yourock.gif mademyday.gif

Hi dear, I feel so happy when enter the fórum and see at least one of your fics!! you know all we love so much Nila and this fórum, and some times don´t have time to post... but for read!!!

Oh yes YOU ARE THE DRAMA QUEEN!!! and always surprise me with the couples or stories, letting in me a big smile (your imagination is amazing yourock.gif )

I will be Reading this, and also y have to update the Terry Terry one (is that where Terry has a brother?)

mademyday.gif

"As long as we are alive, we will be able to see each other again...someday" (Mizuki & Igarachi´s Candy Candy Manga)

+Quote Post
Gentillefille
post May 14 2017, 10:29 PM
Post #4

Group Icon

QUOTE(Anneth White @ May 14 2017, 04:07 PM) *

yougogirl.gif

Was not expecting a comment on this forum! Thank you so much! I even wanted to stop posting, but I see my other stories are getting lots of reads with no comments...Since I love Nila, I say; let's keep her forum alive!! candyhugs4you.gif

Hi dear, I feel so happy when enter the fórum and see at least one of your fics!! you know all we love so much Nila and this fórum, and some times don´t have time to post... but for read!!!

Oh yes YOU ARE THE DRAMA QUEEN!!! and always surprise me with the couples or stories, letting in me a big smile (your imagination is amazing yourock.gif )

I will be Reading this, and also y have to update the Terry Terry one (is that where Terry has a brother?)

mademyday.gif

Hi dear!

Thanks again for reading! "Terry Terry" is actually a story where I changed things, I call it the my Terryworld, since I like Terry so much and it's so much fun writing about him... In "Terry Terry", Terry is the orphan and Candy is the duke's daughter and the cousins are girls... My longest fic yet! 77 chapters, I just recently finished, it just took me over 10 years of fun and writing on Terry!

Terry with Annie, Terry with Patty, those were challenges I gave myself... Terry and Annie was the result of a poll I had on my forum "What if Candy was no more, who would be good for Terry?" and Annie won and I got inspired!! For Patty, since I made Annie, I got inspired to write Patty with Terry too... I haven't written Terry and Eliza yet... unless you count she was the King's mistress in one of my stories, where Terry was the King... I just like having fun! I even have a Candy-Albert fic, but my focused on that story is Terry too... Oh well, as long as I'm having fun and my overactive imagination continues, I'll be writing...

Happy Mother's Day again dear! mademyday.gif

candy4terry4ever!
"You should be kissed, and often, and by someone who knows how." Rhett Butler, Gone with the wind

+Quote Post
Anneth White
post May 15 2017, 03:05 AM
Post #5

CC Fan for life
Group Icon

QUOTE(Gentillefille @ May 14 2017, 05:29 PM) *
QUOTE(Anneth White @ May 14 2017, 04:07 PM) *

yougogirl.gif

mademyday.gif

Hi dear!

Thanks again for reading! "Terry Terry" is actually a story where I changed things, I call it the my Terryworld, since I like Terry so much and it's so much fun writing about him... In "Terry Terry", Terry is the orphan and Candy is the duke's daughter and the cousins are girls... My longest fic yet! 77 chapters, I just recently finished, it just took me over 10 years of fun and writing on Terry!

Terry with Annie, Terry with Patty, those were challenges I gave myself... Terry and Annie was the result of a poll I had on my forum "What if Candy was no more, who would be good for Terry?" and Annie won and I got inspired!! For Patty, since I made Annie, I got inspired to write Patty with Terry too... I haven't written Terry and Eliza yet... unless you count she was the King's mistress in one of my stories, where Terry was the King... I just like having fun! I even have a Candy-Albert fic, but my focused on that story is Terry too... Oh well, as long as I'm having fun and my overactive imagination continues, I'll be writing...

Happy Mother's Day again dear! mademyday.gif

Really you are A WRITER QUEEN... DO NOT STOP!!! NOT ONLY FOR YOU BUT FOR THE READERS!!! cheerleader.gif

+Quote Post
Anneth White
post May 21 2017, 01:40 AM
Post #6

CC Fan for life
Group Icon

Hi dear Gentillefille!

Lovely second chapter!! i enjoyed so much the Romeo-Juliet interaction!

Also the meeting between Annie and Archie!!!

Terry so jelous for her juliet. And i loved how she decided to go after him!!! and propose the Kiss!!! also they were together!! she was a married woman... so has more freedom!!! i like that Candy!!

BUT I FORGOT YOU WERE THE DRAMA QUEEN MY DEAR GENTILLEFILLE !!!! fryingpan.gif

Candy´s father (William!!) stole Terry´s company!!!! OMG!!!!

well I wil be waiting for the next chapter!!!! yougogirl.gif

+Quote Post
Gentillefille
post May 23 2017, 04:12 PM
Post #7

Group Icon

QUOTE(Anneth White @ May 20 2017, 08:40 PM) *
Hi dear Gentillefille!

Lovely second chapter!! i enjoyed so much the Romeo-Juliet interaction!

Also the meeting between Annie and Archie!!!

Terry so jelous for her juliet. And i loved how she decided to go after him!!! and propose the Kiss!!! also they were together!! she was a married woman... so has more freedom!!! i like that Candy!!

BUT I FORGOT YOU WERE THE DRAMA QUEEN MY DEAR GENTILLEFILLE !!!! fryingpan.gif

Candy´s father (William!!) stole Terry´s company!!!! OMG!!!!

well I wil be waiting for the next chapter!!!! yougogirl.gif

Hey Anneth!

Thank you so much for your comment!

Yes, they start to know each other... he's jealous because she neglected him for some sponsors... and they end up in bed... but in the morning.... yes I love drama! Terry hates Candy's father because he stole his company... And you noticed I made Albert Candy's father! tongue.gif biggrin.gif

So their familes are "ennemies" which makes them really "Romeo... and Juliet"!!!

Annie and Archie, I like putting them together and make Terry and Archie friends...

I'm glad you like it! I hope you like the rest!

Thank you again for reading and your nice comments! huggy.gif candyhugs4you.gif

candy4terry4ever!

+Quote Post
Anneth White
post Jun 4 2017, 01:49 PM
Post #8

CC Fan for life
Group Icon

Hi dear Gentillefille,

You made me laugh A LOT with Archie-Terry conversation abou Terry´s "performing" with Candy...

And Also Terry saying she seduced him to make fun of him!!! crier.gif

And now Candy is taking care about the old business!! I suspect who made the bad deals... her ex husband´s family....

I like your romeo and juliet story dear !!! cheerleader.gif

+Quote Post
Gentillefille
post Jun 4 2017, 10:36 PM
Post #9

Group Icon

QUOTE(Anneth White @ Jun 4 2017, 08:49 AM) *
Hi dear Gentillefille,

You made me laugh A LOT with Archie-Terry conversation abou Terry´s "performing" with Candy...

And now Candy is taking care about the old business!! I suspect who made the bad deals... her ex husband´s family....

Hey Anneth!

I'm glad it made you laugh!
Terry is kind of stubborn when he's angry...

Well Candy wants to prove her father had nothing to do with that and she's happy she's having Terry's baby!

Thank you so much for reading and for your nice comments. huggy.gif candyhugs4you.gif

Take care!

candy4terry4ever!

+Quote Post
Anneth White
post Jun 5 2017, 12:17 AM
Post #10

CC Fan for life
Group Icon

QUOTE(Gentillefille @ Jun 4 2017, 05:36 PM) *
QUOTE(Anneth White @ Jun 4 2017, 08:49 AM) *
Hi dear Gentillefille,

Hey Anneth!

Terry is kind of stubborn when he's angry...

Well Candy wants to prove her father had nothing to do with that and she's happy she's having Terry's baby!

Thank you so much for reading and for your nice comments. huggy.gif candyhugs4you.gif

Take care!

Oh i forgot to tell you that SHE IS HAVING A TERRY´S BABY!!!! krin.gif

I just saw you posted another chapter!!! cheerleader.gif

+Quote Post
Anneth White
post Jun 17 2017, 04:57 PM
Post #11

CC Fan for life
Group Icon

Hi dear Gentillefille!!

i read the two last chapters and laugh a lot!!

The fight between Terry and Albert at the office was so funny... and more when Terry forgot about everything and only wanted to talk with Candy because of her pregnancy!!!

Pepper in his eyes!???? poor guy!!! really he must be blind!!! teehee.gif

And then the excuse for getting married??? to have the children for both!!! that is the uncover reason to demostrate they love each other!!

and now they are husband and wife!!!!

I will be waiting for the rest!!!

also i loved to know Richard and eleanor are married!!! yougogirl.gif

+Quote Post
Gentillefille
post Jun 19 2017, 04:18 AM
Post #12

Group Icon

QUOTE(Anneth White @ Jun 17 2017, 11:57 AM) *
Hi dear Gentillefille!!

i read the two last chapters and laugh a lot!!

Hey Anneth!

The fight between Terry and Albert at the office was so funny... and more when Terry forgot about everything and only wanted to talk with Candy because of her pregnancy!!!
I know right!? Once he saw Candy's belly, he forgot about about his deal!!! He should've called her!!!

Pepper in his eyes!???? poor guy!!! really he must be blind!!! teehee.gif
Well, he did scare her... fryingpan.gif

And then the excuse for getting married??? to have the children for both!!! that is the uncover reason to demostrate they love each other!!

and now they are husband and wife!!!!

I will be waiting for the rest!!!

also i loved to know Richard and eleanor are married!!! yougogirl.gif

Well they both want the baby... Let's see how the marriage is going to go... thank you so much for reading and for your very nice and funny comments! I'm glad you like it. Thanks for taking the time for reading and commenting! You take care dear! cchearthugs.gif

candy4terry4ever!

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
2 User(s) are reading this topic (2 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 23rd June 2017 - 08:03 AM