Gretzky
post Jun 8 2018, 01:52 AM
Post #301

CC Fan for life
Group Icon

Group: Honorary Mille Member 1000+ Post
Member No.: 3493

QUOTE(Aniko @ May 28 2018, 08:29 PM) *
Hey Alexa! Have you seen the Billboard Awards? They said they didn't hear a cheer that loud for years.

https://www.billboard.com/articles/columns/...e-yourself-tear

Say goodbye to that "nerdy Asian guy" image.

Just promote your book where the fans are. wink.gif

Hi Aniko,

Yes I heard about this on Twitter during the Billboard Awards. I'm so out of touch with the kids generation now though. These boys look like babies to me. biggrin.gif

Alexa

Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Aniko
post Jun 8 2018, 06:03 PM
Post #302

CC Fan for life
Group Icon

Member No.: 3557

QUOTE(Gretzky @ Jun 7 2018, 08:52 PM) *
Hey Alexa! Have you seen the Billboard Awards? They said they didn't hear a cheer that loud for years.

Hi Aniko,

Yes I heard about this on Twitter during the Billboard Awards. I'm so out of touch with the kids generation now though. These boys look like babies to me. biggrin.gif

Yes they look like kids (they are 20-25 but still look like teens) but look at all their fans! (So long Bieber!) They are from all nationalities and culture. In Korea some ppl think they just look like boys next door (or ugly) but elsewhere ppl find them cute. I think the younger generation want new faces.

Some kpop and kdrama fans said they were not interested in Asian men before because there was no representation apart Jackie Chan and some nerds but changed their mind since.

BTW, I saw the cover of your next book and like the model, I think he fits perfectly the image I had of the character (even if I knew little about it). Good choice 2thumbs.gif

+Quote Post
Anneth White
post Jun 8 2018, 08:47 PM
Post #303

CC Fan for life
Group Icon

Member No.: 3042

QUOTE(Aniko @ Jun 8 2018, 01:03 PM) *

Hi Aniko,

Yes they look like kids (they are 20-25 but still look like teens) but look at all their fans! (So long Bieber!) They are from all nationalities and culture. In Korea some ppl think they just look like boys next door (or ugly) but elsewhere ppl find them cute. I think the younger generation want new faces.

Some kpop and kdrama fans said they were not interested in Asian men before because there was no representation apart Jackie Chan and some nerds but changed their mind since.

BTW, I saw the cover of your next book and like the model, I think he fits perfectly the image I had of the character (even if I knew little about it). Good choice 2thumbs.gif

Hello girls!! terryhugs4you.gif

They are idols here with teenagers (and their moms... wink.gif )

Also is so funny because some girls want to be friend of normal korean guys... here there a so many immigrants from south korea! i like their look!

so femenine... not the macho style...

"As long as we are alive, we will be able to see each other again...someday" (Mizuki & Igarachi´s Candy Candy Manga)

+Quote Post
Aniko
post Jun 9 2018, 06:16 AM
Post #304

CC Fan for life
Group Icon

QUOTE(Anneth White @ Jun 8 2018, 03:47 PM) *
QUOTE(Aniko @ Jun 8 2018, 01:03 PM) *

Hi Aniko,

Hello girls!! terryhugs4you.gif

They are idols here with teenagers (and their moms... wink.gif )

Also is so funny because some girls want to be friend of normal korean guys... here there a so many immigrants from south korea! i like their look!

so femenine... not the macho style...

I think you saw too many hairy guys in your place XD

I don't think they look feminine but they are surely prettier than I am.

+Quote Post
Gretzky
post Jun 17 2018, 10:07 PM
Post #305

CC Fan for life
Group Icon

Member No.: 3493

QUOTE(Aniko @ Jun 8 2018, 06:03 PM) *

You must be on my mailing list then! I haven't shown that cover widely anywhere yet, Yes I really lucked out finding this guy's photos.

Alexa

+Quote Post
Aniko
post Jun 18 2018, 03:03 AM
Post #306

CC Fan for life
Group Icon

QUOTE(Gretzky @ Jun 17 2018, 05:07 PM) *
QUOTE(Aniko @ Jun 8 2018, 06:03 PM) *

You must be on my mailing list then! I haven't shown that cover widely anywhere yet, Yes I really lucked out finding this guy's photos.

Yes I am, I don't remember how and when, but I get the news smile.gif I'm just the slowest reader on earth.

+Quote Post

21 Pages V  « < 19 20 21
Reply to this topicStart new topic
2 User(s) are reading this topic (2 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 17th October 2018 - 09:12 PM