Anneth White
post May 6 2015, 12:21 PM
Post #151

CC Fan for life
Group Icon

Group: Honorary Mille Member 1000+ Post
Member No.: 3042

QUOTE(papirous @ May 6 2015, 02:58 AM) *
Dear Anneth I'm so happy that you liked it!!! hahaha yep that chapter was funny and a relief also!
of course you understand that Archie isnt trully in love with her! its lke some kind of habbit to protect her thats why he acted that way... but oh you will see that in thw next chapters that are the last ones of the story! Alas my next post will be the last for this fic... but dont worry my sweet friend or feel sad cause I already started the one new I said I would and this new will be soooo funny and romantic with no Albert in or drama or tears and pain! I think I owe you!
Thank you my friend! mademyday.gif mademyday.gif efharisto.gif efharisto.gif efharisto.gif

Oh my dear papirous, I will see the next post jump4joy2.gif , but will comment at night candyhugs4you.gif

I enjoy so, so, much all the situations you describe, the sorrow, the happiness, the passion, the surprise, the love!!

and yes I will a little sad for read the end, but I keep this fanfic as a special one, so I will read it again completely now that the complete picture has been made!!

AND I WILL BE WAITING FOR YOUR NEXT FIC!!! Thanks for continue writing and giving us this peaces of jewel in words!!!

so I will tell you about the end of your fic at nigt

tackle.gif heartdraw.gif candyhugs4you.gif

"As long as we are alive, we will be able to see each other again...someday" (Mizuki & Igarachi´s Candy Candy Manga)
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
papirous
post May 7 2015, 06:20 AM
Post #152

CC Fan for life
Group Icon

Group: Active/Top Posters
Member No.: 2613

QUOTE(Anneth White @ May 6 2015, 02:21 PM) *
QUOTE(papirous @ May 6 2015, 02:58 AM) *
Dear Anneth I'm so happy that you liked it!!! hahaha yep that chapter was funny and a relief also!
of course you understand that Archie isnt trully in love with her! its lke some kind of habbit to protect her thats why he acted that way... but oh you will see that in thw next chapters that are the last ones of the story! Alas my next post will be the last for this fic... but dont worry my sweet friend or feel sad cause I already started the one new I said I would and this new will be soooo funny and romantic with no Albert in or drama or tears and pain! I think I owe you!
Thank you my friend! mademyday.gif mademyday.gif efharisto.gif efharisto.gif efharisto.gif

Oh my dear papirous, I will see the next post jump4joy2.gif , but will comment at night candyhugs4you.gif

I enjoy so, so, much all the situations you describe, the sorrow, the happiness, the passion, the surprise, the love!!

and yes I will a little sad for read the end, but I keep this fanfic as a special one, so I will read it again completely now that the complete picture has been made!!

AND I WILL BE WAITING FOR YOUR NEXT FIC!!! Thanks for continue writing and giving us this peaces of jewel in words!!!

so I will tell you about the end of your fic at nigt

tackle.gif heartdraw.gif candyhugs4you.gif

Oh well the 3 last chapters are here today! cupidgirl.gif

There's a place in the sun for anyone
Who has the will
To chase one and I think I've found mine
Yes, I do believe I have found mine

+Quote Post
papirous
post May 7 2015, 06:36 AM
Post #153

CC Fan for life
Group Icon

Awww I reached the end of my fic!

I thought to post the 3 last chapters today that is Candy's birthday and leave that story behind me smile.gif

I have to say sooo many thanks to all you girls that you supported me! Even though my english skills in translation isnt the best, you all were so kind and tolerant with my mistakes and you kept reading my story!

Thank you thank you thank you!

Ευχαριστώ! efharisto.gif efharisto.gif efharisto.gif efharisto.gif efharisto.gif

For your patience to my posting chapters, for your kind comments and love, more and above this story, for me!
A huge thank you to our C&T that hosted my story, once again!

As I was translating this fic, I had the same feeling as the time when first written it... too emotional...too drama I may say...but never regret it that I did it! Nowdays i have the mood of writing more funny and light stories, and that's is gonna be my new one.

More over I have to catch up with a lot of fics and stories from the others co- candy writters! Oh.. yes I have and must read a lots! lol

Thank you again all from the bottom of my heart!

Huge terry love to all! and Happy Birthday to our dear Candy!

candyhugs4you.gif candyhugs4you.gif candyhugs4you.gif

Who has the will

+Quote Post
Anneth White
post May 7 2015, 12:59 PM
Post #154

CC Fan for life
Group Icon

Member No.: 3042

OMG dear papirous:

look at me after reading your last chapters, girlcry.gif girlcry.gif girlcry.gif girlcry.gif

I hear in my head that lullaby an can see Terry playing with his love by her side being in heaven:

I feel my heart full of the love they share, you really have gave a very beautiful present to candy in her birthday!!!

Terry and candy´s conversation while she was recovering was so tender, also with a terry´s ending being jealous about Parker.

my tears started to fall when archie confessed candy his feelings and apologized, ending with a lovely dance.

Also i found marvelous the scene where all were talking and laughing discretely while Terence was dancing with Lucy.

Teresa holding the arm of his father is a marvelous image too.

the end is amazing, and yes Ponny´s hill always will be there, but candy is in the place she deserves with her love!!

thanks dear papirous for this romantic, tender, passionate, heartbreaking story, for giving peace to this two souls that suffered so much being apart!!

i will be waiting for your next stories and your next pieces of art!!! you had let me with a sensation of peace and love with this lovely end. I will read the complete fanfiction again trying to understand the clues you were giving since the beginning that were so obscure until the end!

candyhugs4you.gif yougogirl.gif gracias.gif efharisto.gif

"As long as we are alive, we will be able to see each other again...someday" (Mizuki & Igarachi´s Candy Candy Manga)

+Quote Post
Gretzky
post May 7 2015, 01:09 PM
Post #155

CC Fan for life
Group Icon

Member No.: 3493

Hi Papi!

Congratulations!! cheerleader.gif cheerleader.gif Must be so exciting to finish. A major kudos to you as completing a fictional story, fanfic or not, is a major major feat for all writers.

This last chapter was beautiful. You poured all your feelings and emotions into your words to express how you see all the characters and their relationships. The words are beautiful, and written with your own unique style of intensity and drama. Extremely moving. Very well done.

Thank you for bringing us your wonderful work and sharing your Candy Terry dreams. It is always fun to see how Candy and Terry get back together.

candyhugs4you.gif candyhugs4you.gif

Alexa

Alexa

+Quote Post
papirous
post May 7 2015, 03:18 PM
Post #156

CC Fan for life
Group Icon

QUOTE(Anneth White @ May 7 2015, 02:59 PM) *
OMG dear papirous:

look at me after reading your last chapters, girlcry.gif girlcry.gif girlcry.gif girlcry.gif

I hear in my head that lullaby an can see Terry playing with his love by her side being in heaven:

I feel my heart full of the love they share, you really have gave a very beautiful present to candy in her birthday!!!

Terry and candy´s conversation while she was recovering was so tender, also with a terry´s ending being jealous about Parker.

my tears started to fall when archie confessed candy his feelings and apologized, ending with a lovely dance.

Also i found marvelous the scene where all were talking and laughing discretely while Terence was dancing with Lucy.

Teresa holding the arm of his father is a marvelous image too.

the end is amazing, and yes Ponny´s hill always will be there, but candy is in the place she deserves with her love!!

thanks dear papirous for this romantic, tender, passionate, heartbreaking story, for giving peace to this two souls that suffered so much being apart!!

i will be waiting for your next stories and your next pieces of art!!! you had let me with a sensation of peace and love with this lovely end. I will read the complete fanfiction again trying to understand the clues you were giving since the beginning that were so obscure until the end!

candyhugs4you.gif yougogirl.gif gracias.gif efharisto.gif

Thank you so much sweetest and dearest friend! your support here as also in our private talks was the greatest help and encouragement for me to continue!!! Love ya girl and you know it! and cant wait for you to visit me, yes?! candyhugs4you.gif candyhugs4you.gif candyhugs4you.gif candyhugs4you.gif

oh dont forget that the alphabet is only in the begining! no more drama for you! only romance this time!!! hahaha no more tears as archie said! hahahaha

Who has the will

+Quote Post
papirous
post May 7 2015, 03:26 PM
Post #157

CC Fan for life
Group Icon

QUOTE(Gretzky @ May 7 2015, 03:09 PM) *
Hi Papi!

Congratulations!! cheerleader.gif cheerleader.gif Must be so exciting to finish. A major kudos to you as completing a fictional story, fanfic or not, is a major major feat for all writers.

This last chapter was beautiful. You poured all your feelings and emotions into your words to express how you see all the characters and their relationships. The words are beautiful, and written with your own unique style of intensity and drama. Extremely moving. Very well done.

Thank you for bringing us your wonderful work and sharing your Candy Terry dreams. It is always fun to see how Candy and Terry get back together.

candyhugs4you.gif candyhugs4you.gif

Alexa

My dearest Alexa!
hearing these words from you, are the best compliment a fan fiction writter as myself can get!! I know how hard it was for you to read about the uncle married to our candy... yeah you can say it!

Alexa : papi you fool what have you done?! ohh well I have a big heart and I will forgive you at sometime! heehee!

Papi : ooppsss ..... hehehe

Thank you so much my friend! and wish you the best with your own lovely stories! Oh yep, your Rose awaits for me!! wink.gif

terryhugs.gif terryhugs.gif terryhugs.gif

Who has the will

+Quote Post
sunnyrainbow
post May 8 2015, 11:53 PM
Post #158

CC Fan for life
Group Icon

Member No.: 2759

Hello there Papirous!

I finally found some time to read the end of your story and is it ever beautiful! I will read it over in its entirety sometime and just let myself be engulfed by your world of drama, of emotions, of pure love and beautiful feelings of raw pain and coping with loss, but also of two souls finding their paths towards each other.

Love the way you write with such intensity, such feeling, that it makes your story seem alive. I loved it all!

I am so sorry not to be commenting it in more details, but unfortunately it is impossible for me to do so at the moment. Nonetheless, I especially wanted you to know that I had read it all through, and savoured these last chapters enormously!

I loved the outstanding secret of the Leagan children! This was so well thought out! I also loved the conversation between Candy and Archie, so profound, poor Archie to love her all his life unilaterally, but to know now and accept that Terry and her love each other of a love so great and pure and to acknowledge it! So well done! And most of all those moments between Candy and Terry all throughout the story, and all the dialogues so witty and funny, and all of it, really, it was a bliss to read!

Lovely ending words too, with Candy and Terry and the comeback to Pony's hill... I loved it when she says he is her hill! Everybody would need one of those, no? What a beautiful love they have and that you've put into so well chosen words and scenes, what a touching and admirable love story you've written!

Again, this is a wonderful story, full of all the good ingredients of a fanfiction, and I thank you, dear Papirous, for sharing it with us, and taking some of your bits of spare time to translate it to English so that more fans will be able to enjoy it as I have.

I have no more words, and I feel I've inadequately thanked you enough. So I will only say, from deep within my heart Thank you, again and each time I will read you in the years to come! candyhugs4you.gif

+Quote Post
papirous
post May 11 2015, 06:23 AM
Post #159

CC Fan for life
Group Icon

QUOTE(sunnyrainbow @ May 9 2015, 01:53 AM) *
Hello there Papirous!

I finally found some time to read the end of your story and is it ever beautiful! I will read it over in its entirety sometime and just let myself be engulfed by your world of drama, of emotions, of pure love and beautiful feelings of raw pain and coping with loss, but also of two souls finding their paths towards each other.

Love the way you write with such intensity, such feeling, that it makes your story seem alive. I loved it all!

I am so sorry not to be commenting it in more details, but unfortunately it is impossible for me to do so at the moment. Nonetheless, I especially wanted you to know that I had read it all through, and savoured these last chapters enormously!

I loved the outstanding secret of the Leagan children! This was so well thought out! I also loved the conversation between Candy and Archie, so profound, poor Archie to love her all his life unilaterally, but to know now and accept that Terry and her love each other of a love so great and pure and to acknowledge it! So well done! And most of all those moments between Candy and Terry all throughout the story, and all the dialogues so witty and funny, and all of it, really, it was a bliss to read!

Lovely ending words too, with Candy and Terry and the comeback to Pony's hill... I loved it when she says he is her hill! Everybody would need one of those, no? What a beautiful love they have and that you've put into so well chosen words and scenes, what a touching and admirable love story you've written!

Again, this is a wonderful story, full of all the good ingredients of a fanfiction, and I thank you, dear Papirous, for sharing it with us, and taking some of your bits of spare time to translate it to English so that more fans will be able to enjoy it as I have.

I have no more words, and I feel I've inadequately thanked you enough. So I will only say, from deep within my heart Thank you, again and each time I will read you in the years to come! candyhugs4you.gif

Wow dear sunny! I'm sooooo happy that you liked my ending! though i missed you and your comments I can tottaly understand how is busy life and everyday work, house, children etcetc!

So thank you that you took the time and read the end of my drama story!
At the greek forum, when I posted the last chapters, and the girls were posting the comments, they said the same thing!, terry was and is her hill! yep he is! cause I said its ok to listen all those talks about prince of the hill and blah blah... ok got bored of it after so many years, so I say.... you know what al-fan girls..? pony's hill was candy's! not albert's not the princes not anyone else! only candy's, and you what? she can do her hill whatever she want! and yep its all those things i wrote at the last chapter!

thank you again so much my friend and looking forward to start reading your story!

candyhugs4you.gif candyhugs4you.gif candyhugs4you.gif candyhugs4you.gif

Who has the will

+Quote Post
Lauren7
post Feb 6 2017, 10:45 PM
Post #160

CC Fan
Group Icon

Group: Active Members
Member No.: 4284

What a lovely story! I usually struggle with the Candy/Albert relationship- I really can't picture them together- but the way the story unfolds makes it one of my favourite fan fictions so far girllove.gif

+Quote Post

11 Pages V  « < 9 10 11
Reply to this topicStart new topic
2 User(s) are reading this topic (2 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 21st July 2017 - 05:39 PM