Aniko
post Jul 13 2017, 07:46 AM
Post #46

CC Fan for life
Group Icon

Group: Honorary Mille Member 1000+ Post
Member No.: 3557

QUOTE(Anneth White @ Jul 12 2017, 04:40 PM) *
Hi Aniko i told you in the other thread I started to see a Chinese series and is this:

Empresses in the Palace or The Leyend of Zhen Huan

It is about Emperor Yongzheng’s concubines in the Imperial Palace during the Qing Dynasty.

Really amazing for the clothes, the ambientation, the palaces, and most the conflict between the old concubines, the new ones, the wifes, the noble lady´s, the Empresses and the one with more power: the mother of the Emperor!!!

Just amazing, i saw the second episode last night... to be pregnant of the emperor is the most dangerous thing for a concubine... the others will want to kill you!!! and also the fights for having the emperor with every one... every night!!!

I like the respect they show towards the Emperor, his mother and his wife!! also the jewels!! and the traditions!!!

the actresses are also so beautiful!!! and some actors some gorgeus. Also some dance and sing!!

Wish you can see it....

Reminds me of the movie the Rise of the Red Lanterns.

Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Anneth White
post Jul 31 2017, 08:38 PM
Post #47

CC Fan for life
Group Icon

Member No.: 3042

QUOTE(Aniko @ Jul 13 2017, 02:46 AM) *
Hi Aniko i told you in the other thread I started to see a Chinese series and is this:

It is about Emperor Yongzheng’s concubines in the Imperial Palace during the Qing Dynasty.

Really amazing for the clothes, the ambientation, the palaces, and most the conflict between the old concubines, the new ones, the wifes, the noble lady´s, the Empresses and the one with more power: the mother of the Emperor!!!

Just amazing, i saw the second episode last night... to be pregnant of the emperor is the most dangerous thing for a concubine... the others will want to kill you!!! and also the fights for having the emperor with every one... every night!!!

I like the respect they show towards the Emperor, his mother and his wife!! also the jewels!! and the traditions!!!

the actresses are also so beautiful!!! and some actors some gorgeus. Also some dance and sing!!

Wish you can see it....

Hi dear, i saw the last episode (first season!!), and really I was sooo suprised!! a good transformation of the principal female character to became in the Empress, also to protect her children!!! A lot of drama, traditions, and the most beautiful dresses, with jewels and hairstyles i have seen!!!

I will be waiting for the next seasons... hope you can see it anytime... probably is so similar to that you mention, but in this ocassion are more than 10 women, with different ranks... and some want to be the Empress... others don´t want to be there... and definetively they fell in love of other man...

I wonder how many of those children were really of the Emperor in old times!!!

"As long as we are alive, we will be able to see each other again...someday" (Mizuki & Igarachi´s Candy Candy Manga)

+Quote Post
Holly
post Aug 3 2017, 12:33 AM
Post #48

CC Fan for life
Group Icon

Member No.: 3090

QUOTE(Anneth White @ Jul 31 2017, 02:38 PM) *

Wish you can see it....

Hi dear, i saw the last episode (first season!!), and really I was sooo suprised!! a good transformation of the principal female character to became in the Empress, also to protect her children!!! A lot of drama, traditions, and the most beautiful dresses, with jewels and hairstyles i have seen!!!

I will be waiting for the next seasons... hope you can see it anytime... probably is so similar to that you mention, but in this ocassion are more than 10 women, with different ranks... and some want to be the Empress... others don´t want to be there... and definetively they fell in love of other man...

There is an interesting dialogue about “apricot” in the story.

Emperor: This area is full of apricot blossoms. Your piece from last time was also about apricot blossoms. Do you like apricot blossoms very much?

Wan: Apricot blossoms are not as vibrant as peach blossoms, nor as lofty as winter plum blossoms. They are particularly warm and serene.

Emperor: People are like flowers, just as flowers are comparable to people. Only those who are warm and serene would like warm and serene flowers.

Wan: But I don’t actually like apricot blossoms.

Emperor: Oh? Do tell.

Wan: Apricot blossoms are beautiful, yes, but the fruit is very sour. What’s more, its kernel is extremely bitter. If a person’s character and life experiences are all beautiful in its beginnings but meet a tragic and downtrodden end, then what is the purpose? If that were the case, I’d rather choose to be a pine or cypress, an evergreen tree that stays constant, despite being without blossoms and without fruits.

Emperor: I’ve never heard of such insights. It is rather new and thoughtful.

Wan: I spoke merely nonsense, apologies for my silliness.

https://youtu.be/IElgtPi8lzI?list=PL4U9STbe...EAov&t=1852

“Hope is a waking dream.” ― Aristotle

+Quote Post
Anneth White
post Aug 3 2017, 11:53 PM
Post #49

CC Fan for life
Group Icon

QUOTE(Holly @ Aug 2 2017, 07:33 PM) *

Wish you can see it....

Emperor: This area is full of apricot blossoms. Your piece from last time was also about apricot blossoms. Do you like apricot blossoms very much?

Wan: Apricot blossoms are not as vibrant as peach blossoms, nor as lofty as winter plum blossoms. They are particularly warm and serene.

Emperor: People are like flowers, just as flowers are comparable to people. Only those who are warm and serene would like warm and serene flowers.

Wan: Apricot blossoms are beautiful, yes, but the fruit is very sour. What’s more, its kernel is extremely bitter. If a person’s character and life experiences are all beautiful in its beginnings but meet a tragic and downtrodden end, then what is the purpose? If that were the case, I’d rather choose to be a pine or cypress, an evergreen tree that stays constant, despite being without blossoms and without fruits.

Oh dear Holly, you know the series!!! cheerleader.gif

and yes I LOOOOVED THAT PART!!! it is imprint in their culture!!! they cared so much in flowers, fruits... and this dialog took me to Nagita-Candy inmediately!!!!

SO THAT IS THE MEANING!!! WHEN CANDY IS TALKING... SOME PART OF HER RELATIONSHIP WITH TERRY WAS SO SWEET!! BUT IT TRANSFORMED TO A BITTER-SOUR ONE WITH ALL THE PROBLEMS AND THE FINAL SEPARATION!!!
I only saw the first season!! i am waiting for the rest!!!

candyhugs4you.gif

"As long as we are alive, we will be able to see each other again...someday" (Mizuki & Igarachi´s Candy Candy Manga)

+Quote Post
Holly
post Aug 6 2017, 06:44 AM
Post #50

CC Fan for life
Group Icon

QUOTE(Anneth White @ Aug 3 2017, 05:53 PM) *

Wish you can see it....

and yes I LOOOOVED THAT PART!!! it is imprint in their culture!!! they cared so much in flowers, fruits... and this dialog took me to Nagita-Candy inmediately!!!!

SO THAT IS THE MEANING!!! WHEN CANDY IS TALKING... SOME PART OF HER RELATIONSHIP WITH TERRY WAS SO SWEET!! BUT IT TRANSFORMED TO A BITTER-SOUR ONE WITH ALL THE PROBLEMS AND THE FINAL SEPARATION!!!

candyhugs4you.gif

The apricot-like character in this story is actually Empress Chun Yuan, who has passed away already.

Emperor: Just now you played the piece “Heaven Image of Apricot Flowers”. It suits the surroundings very well.

Wan: Are you very familiar with this piece?

Emperor: If you use a clay flute to play it in the evening of spring, the song will be even more charming. By using the vertical flute to play just now, you have lessened the melancholy of the song, and have added some liveliness that takes away the winter wind.

Wan: I’m still lacking in skill. I hope the Duke will forgive the flaws.

Emperor: You play very well. But when you reached the line that sings “the beautiful blossoms by the shore makes me unwilling to depart”, the sound of the flute became somber sounding much like a suppressed sob. Is it that you are missing your home?

Wan: “The musician plays a subtle mistake, and Sir Zhou is aware”, the Duke’s music ears are even better than that of Zhou Gong Jin (famous general and musician during Han Dynasty).

Emperor: I haven’t heard such beautiful flute music in a very long time. Not since…Empress Chun Yuan passed away, never since then have I heard such beautiful music.

Wan: I dare not accept such praise. I dare not compete with Empress Chun Yuan. I shall head back to my quarters now. Please do as you wish.

Emperor: Ok.

https://youtu.be/IElgtPi8lzI?list=PL4U9STbe...EAov&t=1263

+Quote Post
Anneth White
post Aug 6 2017, 03:22 PM
Post #51

CC Fan for life
Group Icon

QUOTE(Holly @ Aug 6 2017, 01:44 AM) *

Wish you can see it....

candyhugs4you.gif

The apricot-like character in this story is actually Empress Chun Yuan, who has passed away already.

Emperor: Just now you played the piece “Heaven Image of Apricot Flowers”. It suits the surroundings very well.

Emperor: If you use a clay flute to play it in the evening of spring, the song will be even more charming. By using the vertical flute to play just now, you have lessened the melancholy of the song, and have added some liveliness that takes away the winter wind.

Emperor: You play very well. But when you reached the line that sings “the beautiful blossoms by the shore makes me unwilling to depart”, the sound of the flute became somber sounding much like a suppressed sob. Is it that you are missing your home?

Wan: “The musician plays a subtle mistake, and Sir Zhou is aware”, the Duke’s music ears are even better than that of Zhou Gong Jin (famous general and musician during Han Dynasty).

Emperor: I haven’t heard such beautiful flute music in a very long time. Not since…Empress Chun Yuan passed away, never since then have I heard such beautiful music.

Wan: I dare not accept such praise. I dare not compete with Empress Chun Yuan. I shall head back to my quarters now. Please do as you wish.

Really Beautiful dear Holly, thanks for postiing the link to YouTube!!!! candyhugs4you.gif

+Quote Post
Holly
post Aug 8 2017, 12:01 AM
Post #52

CC Fan for life
Group Icon

QUOTE(Anneth White @ Aug 6 2017, 09:22 AM) *

Wish you can see it....

candyhugs4you.gif

Really Beautiful dear Holly, thanks for postiing the link to YouTube!!!! candyhugs4you.gif

There is a magnolia in the story.

Huan: Why are you here so early in the morning?

Yunli: I saw a blooming magnolia at Cooling Platform just now. I picked it just for you. After all, we met during the season of flowers.

Huan: Have you eaten your breakfast?

Yunli: I was rushing here to meet you, and forgot about feeling hungry.

Huan: You’re quite good at sweet talking.

https://youtu.be/CPZKmKWKd6Y?list=PL4U9STbe...EAov&t=2388

+Quote Post
Anneth White
post Aug 8 2017, 02:35 PM
Post #53

CC Fan for life
Group Icon

QUOTE(Holly @ Aug 7 2017, 07:01 PM) *
QUOTE(Anneth White @ Aug 6 2017, 09:22 AM) *

Wish you can see it....

candyhugs4you.gif

There is a magnolia in the story.

Huan: Why are you here so early in the morning?

Yunli: I saw a blooming magnolia at Cooling Platform just now. I picked it just for you. After all, we met during the season of flowers.

Huan: Have you eaten your breakfast?

Yunli: I was rushing here to meet you, and forgot about feeling hungry.

Huan: You’re quite good at sweet talking.

https://youtu.be/CPZKmKWKd6Y?list=PL4U9STbe...EAov&t=2388

Oh it is so romantic!!!!! cupidgirl.gif

+Quote Post
Aniko
post Aug 17 2017, 01:21 AM
Post #54

CC Fan for life
Group Icon

For those who like cute things, I would recommend Weightlifting Fairy Kim Bok Joo

Kim Bok Joo is a student in Haneol College of Physical Education. She has shown strength like no other since she was a child was influenced by her former weightlifter father. She looks thoughtless at a first glance, but inside she’s as fragile as glass and has deep recognition.
Jung Joon Hyeong is Kim Bok Joo’s best friend. He is a born swimmer but ever since he was disqualified from his first international event, he suffers from ‘start trauma’. Along with Kim Bok Joo, he overcomes his troubles and finds his dream and love.
Song Shi Ho is a rhythm gymnast who also attends Haneol College of Physical Education. She started gymnastics since she was 5 and won the Asian Games at the age of 18. She’s always been the best since then but mental pressure caused her to break up with Jung Joon Hyung and regret it.
(my dramalist)

It's just adorable and funny.

I also watched that historical one Moon Lovers: Scarlet Heart Ryeo

When a total eclipse of the sun takes place, a 21st century woman, Go Ha Jin, is transported back in time to the Goryeo Dynasty of Korea. She wakes up in the body of 16-year-old Hae Soo, an aristocrat living with Lady Hae, her cousin who happens to be married to one of the sons of King Taejo. She soon befriends several of the princes, who find her carefree and exuberant attitude refreshing. Although she knows she should not get involved in palace intrigues over the succession to the throne, she inadvertently becomes a pawn in the struggle, as several of the Princes fall in love with her. ~~ Based on Chinese novel “Bu Bu Jing Xin” by Tong Hua.
(my drama List)

Because of the first scene (see video) I thought it was more a fantastic-comedy but it turned more dramatic toward the end.
I had mixed feeling about that one, at first I didn't like the lead (male), then I liked him, then I hated him just like the female character in fact haha (nah she still loved him) Like Candy she had a naive love, a passionate one then... (not spoiling) Seriously the chipie pissed me off (plus she was his half-sister!) but she had a good point: for the female main character (a girl from 2016 who was parachuted in Goryeo era) marriage was more of a hobby whereas for the chipie it was more of a death or life matter. Some people were very frustrated by the end, I wasn't (just the chipie annoyed me), but I hope it leads to a second season.

Here the video (they didn't take the most ugly actors...makes me feel old..)

Here the trailer

+Quote Post
Anneth White
post Aug 17 2017, 09:38 PM
Post #55

CC Fan for life
Group Icon

QUOTE(Aniko @ Aug 16 2017, 09:21 PM) *
For those who like cute things, I would recommend Weightlifting Fairy Kim Bok Joo

Kim Bok Joo is a student in Haneol College of Physical Education. She has shown strength like no other since she was a child was influenced by her former weightlifter father. She looks thoughtless at a first glance, but inside she’s as fragile as glass and has deep recognition.
Jung Joon Hyeong is Kim Bok Joo’s best friend. He is a born swimmer but ever since he was disqualified from his first international event, he suffers from ‘start trauma’. Along with Kim Bok Joo, he overcomes his troubles and finds his dream and love.
Song Shi Ho is a rhythm gymnast who also attends Haneol College of Physical Education. She started gymnastics since she was 5 and won the Asian Games at the age of 18. She’s always been the best since then but mental pressure caused her to break up with Jung Joon Hyung and regret it.
(my dramalist)

When a total eclipse of the sun takes place, a 21st century woman, Go Ha Jin, is transported back in time to the Goryeo Dynasty of Korea. She wakes up in the body of 16-year-old Hae Soo, an aristocrat living with Lady Hae, her cousin who happens to be married to one of the sons of King Taejo. She soon befriends several of the princes, who find her carefree and exuberant attitude refreshing. Although she knows she should not get involved in palace intrigues over the succession to the throne, she inadvertently becomes a pawn in the struggle, as several of the Princes fall in love with her. ~~ Based on Chinese novel “Bu Bu Jing Xin” by Tong Hua.
(my drama List)

Because of the first scene (see video) I thought it was more a fantastic-comedy but it turned more dramatic toward the end.
I had mixed feeling about that one, at first I didn't like the lead (male), then I liked him, then I hated him just like the female character in fact haha (nah she still loved him) Like Candy she had a naive love, a passionate one then... (not spoiling) Seriously the chipie pissed me off (plus she was his half-sister!) but she had a good point: for the female main character (a girl from 2016 who was parachuted in Goryeo era) marriage was more of a hobby whereas for the chipie it was more of a death or life matter. Some people were very frustrated by the end, I wasn't (just the chipie annoyed me), but I hope it leads to a second season.

Here the trailer

OH!!!! I WANT TO SEE IT!!!!! Scarlet Heart!!!!! cheerleader.gif

+Quote Post
Aniko
post Aug 17 2017, 11:21 PM
Post #56

CC Fan for life
Group Icon

QUOTE(Anneth White @ Aug 17 2017, 04:38 PM) *

(my dramalist)

(my drama List)

Here the trailer

There are two versions of Scarlet Heart (KR), international and the re-edited version or director cut, (I saw both), In the International one some scenes are longer and in the second version there are more extra scenes. If you just want to watch one, watch the second. Or do like me, watch one version, then rewatch just the different scenes.

Here some details about the difference and where to watch them.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/2cn94h1u0v464te/S...yjour).rtf?dl=0

+Quote Post
Anneth White
post Aug 19 2017, 05:58 PM
Post #57

CC Fan for life
Group Icon

QUOTE(Aniko @ Aug 17 2017, 07:21 PM) *
QUOTE(Anneth White @ Aug 17 2017, 04:38 PM) *

(my dramalist)

(my drama List)

Here the trailer

There are two versions of Scarlet Heart (KR), international and the re-edited version or director cut, (I saw both), In the International one some scenes are longer and in the second version there are more extra scenes. If you just want to watch one, watch the second. Or do like me, watch one version, then rewatch just the different scenes.

Here some details about the difference and where to watch them.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/2cn94h1u0v464te/S...yjour).rtf?dl=0

Thanks!!! cheerleader.gif

+Quote Post

4 Pages V  « < 2 3 4
Reply to this topicStart new topic
2 User(s) are reading this topic (2 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 22nd August 2017 - 04:21 AM