> How can I pin unread topics, to read them latter
Ariel
post Mar 23 2015, 04:31 PM
Post #1

CC Fan for life
Group Icon

Group: Active/Top Posters
Member No.: 1089

Hi! unfortunately, I'm still having problems to access the forum. It's always the same (I cannot "see" the forum even as visitor) and only happens with CTF. The worst part is that I never know when I'll have access again, days or months later!

Since I can't solve it, I have to get used to it. So when I come back I choose "view new posts" and I can see what I have missed. My problem is that when I'm absent for months, there is no way to come up with you in a day. Is there any way to pin these posts and read them when I have time?
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Gretzky
post Mar 24 2015, 12:31 PM
Post #2

CC Fan for life
Group Icon

Group: Honorary Mille Member 1000+ Post
Member No.: 3493

Aerial, maybe you can send NicktheGreek or CandyTerry a PM. You might get a response faster. Maybe try Lady_Gato or Gentillefillle too but not sure if they can help.

Alexa

+Quote Post
miracolo
post Mar 24 2015, 01:26 PM
Post #3

CC Fan for life
Group Icon

Group: Honorary Mille Member 1000+ Post
Member No.: 3473

QUOTE(Ariel @ Mar 23 2015, 04:31 PM) *
Hi! unfortunately, I'm still having problems to access the forum. It's always the same (I cannot "see" the forum even as visitor) and only happens with CTF. The worst part is that I never know when I'll have access again, days or months later!

Since I can't solve it, I have to get used to it. So when I come back I choose "view new posts" and I can see what I have missed. My problem is that when I'm absent for months, there is no way to come up with you in a day. Is there any way to pin these posts and read them when I have time?

Oh yes, Ariel, you have to solve this weird problem: I need you for the topic I want to start about diets...smile.gif

+Quote Post
Ariel
post Mar 24 2015, 07:48 PM
Post #4

CC Fan for life
Group Icon

Group: Active/Top Posters
Member No.: 1089

Diet????? I desperately need to start one and keep it going! Why is it so hard to loose weight after 40?

You are right Miralisa! I should pm the admins for help.

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 24th March 2019 - 08:20 AM