> Anime recommendation, Old Natsuyuki Rendez-vous thread
Aniko
post Mar 3 2017, 02:24 AM
Post #526

CC Fan for life
Group Icon

Group: Honorary Mille Member 1000+ Post
Member No.: 3557

I started Love 020, very entertaining, at first I thought it was some weird historical drama haha! The guy is cute wink.gif I will watch another episode.
------------
The 10th episode was hilarious. Most of girls in my place would scream being offered a fish head LOL When he said he had a bike, I thought about a scooter, moto, not a mommy bike XD That episode was the funniest so far. Also that scene with thumb sign that was way too long.

Yeah some scenes are too long, lot of product placements as well.

That girl is way too thin, they are all thin and they show them eating all the time, who are you kidding? If the TV add you 15lb, imagine in real life how they look D: scary!
-----------
Now I'm at episode 16 and I think they are way too innocent for people who can legally drink, but anyway. It's kind of a weird relationship, isn't it? They dated in the game so they act like they were already an item but nothing else, it's awkward and the guy is borderline psycho (but cute)...All those people take things way too seriously, even in the game. The girl is cooler in the game though, OMG they are killing me....

The opening and the ending just give all spoilers of the show, it's really annoying.
---------
Okay we got a kiss! The guy acted all sexy, kissed her and all she thought to say was: the food on the plane was horrible
LOL I was literally rolling under the table laughing like crazy
How can she stay stiff as a broom with a hottie like that.

If I see another bottle of Rio I will commit....I don't know...

How can they say her friend is ugly, she's such a cutie pie, way cuter than the circle of bitchy ones...well anyway...must be some Chinese standards.

I think they are freaking out way too much about the rain. I was in pajama and hoodie, barefoot in rainboots at -15C this morning looking for my cat and I didn't catch a cold, damn I know people who put the trash out in underwear in January and nobody gets sick for that, how come a little bit of rain in summer almost kill them? Drama are way too dramatic XD

----------
Episode 27: I'm losing my mind. What with that food waste? Those people are way too rich.

In the first episodes they had suits no?

Why is she the one sleeping all the time when she just bumming around being cute?

It's killing me.....

Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Aniko
post Mar 26 2017, 03:20 AM
Post #527

CC Fan for life
Group Icon

Attached File  showaf.jpg ( 91.2K ) Number of downloads: 4

Attached File  shouwag.jpg ( 96.75K ) Number of downloads: 3

They did it again, they ruined another great story.

+Quote Post
Aniko
post Mar 29 2017, 11:03 PM
Post #528

CC Fan for life
Group Icon

QUOTE(Aniko @ Mar 25 2017, 10:20 PM) *
Attached File  showaf.jpg ( 91.2K ) Number of downloads: 4

Attached File  shouwag.jpg ( 96.75K ) Number of downloads: 3

They did it again, they ruined another great story.

Shouwa Genroku, is a great anime but in the final episode they had to hint that maybe, there was a relationship between a foster parent and his adoptive daughter. We don't see it in the anime, if it happened, it's in a period of time not shown in the anime. And the whole point of all this, was just for having a kid with both genes. For the short story, the adoptive daughter was the child of his best friend and his ex-lover, both men were great storyteller, the child is then a genius storyteller.

I was awaiting that episode so much, yet after 5 min of that BS I wanted them to kill me. Of course lot of people claimed right away that they were not blood related and the girl didn't see him as her father...I already heard all that story. It ruined the story and made it so cheap, even if it was not cannon, even if it was just a rumor.

It's funny because when I looked on JP opinons about the final book, lot of them also thought it was cheap and a Josei cliche. They also mentioned shocking and it made them uncomfortable.

Anime are aired before being finished and I think it's a huge mistake. The last episodes are often rushed and the drawing often lose in quality in the end. But worse than that, we often have loose ends. The anime winter season is finishing this week and I saw a few crappy ends, really I wonder why I spent 12 weeks watching something that will end like Candy Candy.

Still, after almost 700 anime watched, Candy Candy was maybe the worst end ever, or I least the one that pissed me off the most, closely followed by Showa Genroku.
I already thought that creators just didn't give a fuck about their fans, or wanted to please all their fans including the creepy ones. But now I know they are being noticed like 3 chapters ahead that their manga is terminated. And it's the result!

uzi.gif

+Quote Post
Gretzky
post Apr 25 2017, 05:37 AM
Post #529

CC Fan for life
Group Icon

Member No.: 3493

I'm hoping Aniko might see this post. Anyway, I was led back down the memory lane last night somehow rediscovering an old anime from the 1970s: Galaxy Express 999. Did you ever see it? Gosh that one definitely deserves a remake. So deep!!! I'd watch it all over again.

Really deep and philosophical considering it was an anime for kids. Thing is, I was only 8 or 9 when I watched it and I totally understood it. Some serious violence too. Main character's mother was shot and killed in the first episode, and he (a kid) killed the man who killed his mother in revenge. Today, this would be considered social code blasphemy. I do miss the old days when people could tell fiction from reality.

My brother who was even younger than me watched it and remembers it still too.

Alexa

+Quote Post
Aniko
post Apr 25 2017, 07:31 PM
Post #530

CC Fan for life
Group Icon

QUOTE(Gretzky @ Apr 25 2017, 12:37 AM) *
I'm hoping Aniko might see this post. Anyway, I was led back down the memory lane last night somehow rediscovering an old anime from the 1970s: Galaxy Express 999. Did you ever see it? Gosh that one definitely deserves a remake. So deep!!! I'd watch it all over again.

Really deep and philosophical considering it was an anime for kids. Thing is, I was only 8 or 9 when I watched it and I totally understood it. Some serious violence too. Main character's mother was shot and killed in the first episode, and he (a kid) killed the man who killed his mother in revenge. Today, this would be considered social code blasphemy. I do miss the old days when people could tell fiction from reality.

My brother who was even younger than me watched it and remembers it still too.

I haven't seen it yet but it's on my list along with plenty others. Depending on the rating you can see pretty much everything in anime, killer kids are not that rare but they might not show them on Saturday morning like they used to. These days we see more panties shots than anything else.
One thing we don't see anymore is kids drinking or smoking.

+Quote Post

36 Pages V  « < 34 35 36
Reply to this topicStart new topic
2 User(s) are reading this topic (2 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 21st July 2017 - 05:38 PM