post Mar 7 2017, 12:29 AM
Post #46

CC Fan for life
Group Icon

Group: Honorary Mille Member 1000+ Post
Member No.: 3557

QUOTE(Anneth White @ Mar 6 2017, 04:30 PM) *
QUOTE(Aniko @ Mar 6 2017, 06:33 AM) *
So he said, they made the interviews but it's his colleague who is in charge of them and he didn't air them yet.
So the interview exist =)...but we don't know when it will be aired.

Half a year later??? Is he Terry????? scratch.gif

More than a year later, they did the interview on Feb 20th 2016.
I think we can forget about it.

Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Anneth White
post Mar 7 2017, 04:37 PM
Post #47

CC Fan for life
Group Icon

Member No.: 3042

QUOTE(Aniko @ Mar 6 2017, 08:29 PM) *
So he said, they made the interviews but it's his colleague who is in charge of them and he didn't air them yet.

ok, let´s give them the half a year that remains.... following terry´s doubts too...

but in this case, yes, i think we could forget about it... BUT I WANT TO KNOW WHAT HAPPENED WITH THAT INTERVIEW... maybe there was a complicate issue on it that must not be heard???

"As long as we are alive, we will be able to see each other again...someday" (Mizuki & Igarachi´s Candy Candy Manga)

+Quote Post
Cinzia
post Mar 7 2017, 05:53 PM
Post #48

CC Fan for life
Group Icon

Group: Active/Top Posters
Member No.: 3648

QUOTE(Anneth White @ Mar 7 2017, 04:37 PM) *

ok, let´s give them the half a year that remains.... following terry´s doubts too...

but in this case, yes, i think we could forget about it... BUT I WANT TO KNOW WHAT HAPPENED WITH THAT INTERVIEW... maybe there was a complicate issue on it that must not be heard???

When Igarashi saw Nuria's beautiful drawings didn't seem so suprised, in a bad way I mean, at seeing Terry and Candy as a couple? She didn't have a "no way expression" on her face, did she? But, anything could come out from her mouth. Ok she is not Mizuki but are we sure we want to listen to what she has to say? wink.gif

+Quote Post
Aniko
post Mar 7 2017, 08:26 PM
Post #49

CC Fan for life
Group Icon

QUOTE(Anneth White @ Mar 7 2017, 10:37 AM) *

They did several interviews that day and none of them had been aired, maybe it for technical reason, like the sound sucks, also both interviewers felt shy that day, maybe it's just not good.

+Quote Post
Aniko
post Mar 7 2017, 08:42 PM
Post #50

CC Fan for life
Group Icon

QUOTE(Cinzia @ Mar 7 2017, 11:53 AM) *

When Igarashi saw Nuria's beautiful drawings didn't seem so suprised, in a bad way I mean, at seeing Terry and Candy as a couple? She didn't have a "no way expression" on her face, did she? But, anything could come out from her mouth. Ok she is not Mizuki but are we sure we want to listen to what she has to say? wink.gif

They can always cut some parts of the interview if what she says is terrible, but it's in France at a convention where there are usually far worse proposed...although it doesn't beat Japanese conventions.

+Quote Post
Anneth White
post Mar 8 2017, 12:04 AM
Post #51

CC Fan for life
Group Icon

QUOTE(Aniko @ Mar 7 2017, 04:42 PM) *

They can always cut some parts of the interview if what she says is terrible, but it's in France at a convention where there are usually far worse proposed...although it doesn't beat Japanese conventions.

Not surprised at all, although said would be imposible to show that in japan before... confirming the manga was for kids...

Let´s accept Aniko´s interpretation... technical problems for the interviews.

And Cinzia i have thought the same... would be us interested in something she would say about Candy´s husband? for her Albert is the one... she is Candy in her drawings (I am convinced of it...) Her nose is candy´s nose.

"As long as we are alive, we will be able to see each other again...someday" (Mizuki & Igarachi´s Candy Candy Manga)

+Quote Post
Aniko
post Mar 8 2017, 01:01 AM
Post #52

CC Fan for life
Group Icon

QUOTE(Anneth White @ Mar 7 2017, 06:04 PM) *
QUOTE(Aniko @ Mar 7 2017, 04:42 PM) *

Not surprised at all, although said would be imposible to show that in japan before... confirming the manga was for kids...

Let´s accept Aniko´s interpretation... technical problems for the interviews.

And Cinzia i have thought the same... would be us interested in something she would say about Candy´s husband? for her Albert is the one... she is Candy in her drawings (I am convinced of it...) Her nose is candy´s nose.

Impossible because the manga was published by a magazine for pre-teen, but not impossible for another magazine.
She showed nudity (for weird reason) in Georgie.

+Quote Post
Gretzky
post Mar 8 2017, 01:29 AM
Post #53

CC Fan for life
Group Icon

Member No.: 3493

I was shocked at the nudity and sex scenes in Georgie. It was very usual to say the least. It was even in the anime. I'm definitely not a prude but TBH I didn't like it in that story. It just felt to be too much. The nudity scene was very creepy when she was rescued from the water and there was that old guy there too. I know the excuse was to make her feel warm again but that could've been done without showing her naked.

Anyhow, I never got into Georgie as much as CC. I actually even liked Mamie Angel better but I didn't like Johnny much. I liked the blonde guy better.

Alexa

+Quote Post
Aniko
post Mar 8 2017, 04:19 AM
Post #54

CC Fan for life
Group Icon

QUOTE(Gretzky @ Mar 7 2017, 07:29 PM) *
I was shocked at the nudity and sex scenes in Georgie. It was very usual to say the least. It was even in the anime. I'm definitely not a prude but TBH I didn't like it in that story. It just felt to be too much. The nudity scene was very creepy when she was rescued from the water and there was that old guy there too. I know the excuse was to make her feel warm again but that could've been done without showing her naked.

Anyhow, I never got into Georgie as much as CC. I actually even liked Mamie Angel better but I didn't like Johnny much. I liked the blonde guy better.

It's pretty much the only scene I saw and it was in a vlog about creepy stuff in anime. They even talked about it in the show (the one that didn't post the interview yet) "Yes they are naked but there is a good reason for that" LOL I believe I saw that same scene in other anime, that and the reanimation scene "it looks like a kiss but it's not.."
Yes it was a creepy scene, lately I saw pretty much the same thing but without the old guy and less creepy. At least he let her underwear on.

It's the usual fanservice.

+Quote Post
Anneth White
post Mar 8 2017, 03:07 PM
Post #55

CC Fan for life
Group Icon

QUOTE(Aniko @ Mar 8 2017, 12:19 AM) *
QUOTE(Gretzky @ Mar 7 2017, 07:29 PM) *

It's pretty much the only scene I saw and it was in a vlog about creepy stuff in anime. They even talked about it in the show (the one that didn't post the interview yet) "Yes they are naked but there is a good reason for that" LOL I believe I saw that same scene in other anime, that and the reanimation scene "it looks like a kiss but it's not.."
Yes it was a creepy scene, lately I saw pretty much the same thing but without the old guy and less creepy. At least he let her underwear on.

It's the usual fanservice.

Now I understand why alfans talk (so happy) about Albert taking off Candy´s clothes when she felt in the cascade!!!!! OMG!!!!! whatever.gif

+Quote Post
Gretzky
post Mar 8 2017, 09:27 PM
Post #56

CC Fan for life
Group Icon

Member No.: 3493

The same thing happened in the movie Charlie St. Cloud but that scene not at all creepy plus you get to oogle Zac Efron half naked:

https://youtu.be/qxMrDWB1ujw

Gosh, that boy was such a hottie once. Wish he didn't do all the drugs and cosmetic surgeries. Can't understand why fix something already perfect.

Alexa

+Quote Post
Aniko
post Mar 9 2017, 01:04 AM
Post #57

CC Fan for life
Group Icon

QUOTE(Gretzky @ Mar 8 2017, 03:27 PM) *
The same thing happened in the movie Charlie St. Cloud but that scene not at all creepy plus you get to oogle Zac Efron half naked:

https://youtu.be/qxMrDWB1ujw

Gosh, that boy was such a hottie once. Wish he didn't do all the drugs and cosmetic surgeries. Can't understand why fix something already perfect.

Ah damn the video is not working. We had also a scene like that in Tristan and Isolde but it was the girl undressing the guy.

I didn't know about Efron surgeries and drugs but I don't really know him either. I know who is he but I don't think I saw any movies with him. Anyway not my type XD These days I think Yang Yang is super cute, at least my inner teenager self think he is. (I could be his mom D:)

When I was a teenager I was hanging out with mixed natives guys and many of them had piercing blue eyes, tanned skin and dark hair, they were so handsome, pretty much your type I believe. Unfortunately the godlike one didn't age well, a friend of mine asked me last year "I was not not crazy, was I? That guy was the hottest guy alive then, wasn't he?" Yeah he was...That's so sad.
It's funny how people change, the hot ones are not longer hot and those who were not that hot got cuter with the time.

+Quote Post

4 Pages V  « < 2 3 4
Reply to this topicStart new topic
2 User(s) are reading this topic (2 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 20th October 2017 - 08:03 AM