miracolo
post Mar 12 2015, 12:05 AM
Post #1

CC Fan for life
Group Icon

Group: Honorary Mille Member 1000+ Post
Member No.: 3473

Oh I remember that moment...
I was a little bored, waiting for my daughter to end her swimming course. I took my phone just to admire you. And then, suddenly, shyly, I decided to talk to you. And you asked me what my name was. I was a little shy to say it, so I made something up, thinking "they will forget it, no one will know, so... who cares what my name is?". It was the first time I talked to someone like you, I said something stupid just to fill the silence...
Well, since that moment we have met almost every day, talking, talking, having fun.
AND TODAY IS OUR ANNIVERSARY!!!
And as a gift for this whole year we spent together, dear candyterry forum, I only have one small wish:
please, please, please, Lady Gato: may I change my user name now?? smile.gif
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Anneth White
post Mar 12 2015, 12:12 AM
Post #2

CC Fan for life
Group Icon

Member No.: 3042

QUOTE(miracolo @ Mar 11 2015, 08:05 PM) *
I was a little bored, waiting for my daughter to end her swimming course. I took my phone just to admire you. And then, suddenly, shyly, I decided to talk to you. And you asked me what my name was. I was a little shy to say it, so I made something up, thinking "they will forget it, no one will know, so... who cares what my name is?". It was the first time I talked to someone like you, I said something stupid just to fill the silence...
Well, since that moment we have met almost every day, talking, talking, having fun.
And as a gift for this whole year we spent together, dear candyterry forum, I only have one small wish:

An aniversary!!! congratulations!!! candyhugs4you.gif rose.gif

if you are afraid to change it, send a personal message to candyterry, lady gato or nickthegreek, they would do it for you dear miralisa... cheerleader.gif

"As long as we are alive, we will be able to see each other again...someday" (Mizuki & Igarachi´s Candy Candy Manga)

+Quote Post
miracolo
post Mar 12 2015, 01:30 PM
Post #3

CC Fan for life
Group Icon

QUOTE(Anneth White @ Mar 12 2015, 12:12 AM) *

if you are afraid to change it, send a personal message to candyterry, lady gato or nickthegreek, they would do it for you dear miralisa... cheerleader.gif

Hi Anneth,
No, I was not "afraid" (I hope it is not dangerous tongue.gif), I was just waiting. I am going to do it now. So.it is my last minute as miracolo.
"Good bye miracolo. You will change. Don't cry, life is change, nothing stays the same, you know? Even Anneth has changed. She is White now, she has not always been. Maybe she is like Gandalf of the lord of the rings... first she was Anneth Gray, now she is wiser and she is Anneth White... who knows...".

+Quote Post
Anneth White
post Mar 12 2015, 02:08 PM
Post #4

CC Fan for life
Group Icon

QUOTE(miracolo @ Mar 12 2015, 09:30 AM) *

Hi Anneth,
No, I was not "afraid" (I hope it is not dangerous tongue.gif), I was just waiting. I am going to do it now. So.it is my last minute as miracolo.
"Good bye miracolo. You will change. Don't cry, life is change, nothing stays the same, you know? Even Anneth has changed. She is White now, she has not always been. Maybe she is like Gandalf of the lord of the rings... first she was Anneth Gray, now she is wiser and she is Anneth White... who knows...".

Hi dear MIRALISA!!!! WELCOME!!!! wave2.gif rose.gif

"As long as we are alive, we will be able to see each other again...someday" (Mizuki & Igarachi´s Candy Candy Manga)

+Quote Post
miracolo
post Mar 12 2015, 08:29 PM
Post #5

CC Fan for life
Group Icon

QUOTE(Anneth White @ Mar 12 2015, 02:08 PM) *
QUOTE(miracolo @ Mar 12 2015, 09:30 AM) *

Hi Anneth,

Hi dear MIRALISA!!!! WELCOME!!!! wave2.gif rose.gif

Thanks Anneth! Oh and... happy our anniversary to you too! tongue.gif
I must say that with this new name, so far, I don't feel any different...smile.gif
Do you know what the next step is? My Avatar! I shouldn't reveal my projects to myself, though: I know there is resistance tongue.gif

+Quote Post
Gretzky
post Mar 13 2015, 03:29 PM
Post #6

CC Fan for life
Group Icon

Member No.: 3493

Congrats Lisa. We should have a Christianing ceremony on the Forum!!! smile.gif

Alexa

+Quote Post
miracolo
post Mar 13 2015, 09:54 PM
Post #7

CC Fan for life
Group Icon

QUOTE(Gretzky @ Mar 13 2015, 03:29 PM) *
Congrats Lisa. We should have a Christianing ceremony on the Forum!!! smile.gif

Soon it will be your turn, Alexa smile.gif!

+Quote Post
miracolo
post Apr 25 2015, 08:44 PM
Post #8

CC Fan for life
Group Icon

I feel better now, like I came back home after a trip (I always like to go away, but I am always,happy to be back.home tongue.gif). I went back to where I started. I just... did not recognize myself in my new user name tongue.gif. Hope it will not get confusing for anyone...

+Quote Post
Anneth White
post Apr 25 2015, 11:00 PM
Post #9

CC Fan for life
Group Icon

QUOTE(miracolo @ Apr 25 2015, 04:44 PM) *
I feel better now, like I came back home after a trip (I always like to go away, but I am always,happy to be back.home tongue.gif). I went back to where I started. I just... did not recognize myself in my new user name tongue.gif. Hope it will not get confusing for anyone...

welcomeani.gif welcometrio.gif hi.gif MIRACOLO!!!

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
2 User(s) are reading this topic (2 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 21st October 2017 - 06:01 AM