Moderator, Queen of fanfictions, Godmother of the board
Group Icon

Group: Golden Moderator 10,000+
Member No.: 4

Thank you Patty72 for the beautiful fanart

Small World

Chapter 1
“Romeo…”

Candy White was having lunch with her friend Annie Brighton in a Chinese restaurant with a buffet.

- You want to come to the theatre with me?

- What day?

- Tonight… or tomorrow

- All right. Tomorrow is not possible, I volunteer at the community kitchen…

- You’re very generous with your time…

- I like helping people…

- That’s very good. But you also have to think about yourself. Ever since your divorce, you’re not living…

- Living? Or you mean fornicating?

- Candy…

- You know that’s not like me…

- True. You were a virgin when you got married! Incredible!

- I wanted my husband to be my first

- Well that bastard dropped you like a hot potato when he realised you couldn’t have children. You could’ve adopted

- He wanted to be related to the children by blood

- Good riddance, he was a bastard, I still wonder what you saw in him… ok enough about that bastard

- What are we going to see at the theatre?

- “Romeo and Juliet”

- Very romantic, a love story

- You have dreamy eyes… you’re thinking about someone

- No… it’s nothing

- Out with it!

- There’s this guy…

- Oh, a guy… where?

- A the community kitchen

- The community kitchen? Not a hobo, I hope

- No even if that was the case, I like him… he’s got blue-green eyes and long hair and he’s to die for…

- I’ve never seen you like that… have you talked to him?

- No…

- Why not?

- He looked like he kept to himself…

- Candy, that’s not like you… you look like you’re scared

- After my divorce, I don’t really have confidence in myself…

- You’re bastard of a husband really ran you down… Candy, you’re very beautiful, men are crazy about you…

- If you say so…

- Next time you see your Romeo, talk to him. You’ve got nothing to lose

- You’re right. I’ll talk to him, said Candy with dreamy eyes

- There’s the Candy I know and love! Full of life

Candy burst out laughing, she realy had crush on that stranger for the community kitchen. Annie burst out laughing too. Candy had to get over her disastrous marriage… They finished their meal and they went back to their occupations. Candy went back working with her father. She didn’t need money,b ut she liked being busy. Especially after her divorce, she need to changer her ideas. Annie went back to her place to spend time with her mother.

Candy was in her father’s office.

- Are you coming for dinner tonight sweetie?

- No, I’m going to see a play with Annie

- The theatre? Which play?

- “Romeo and Juliet?

- Very romantic

- Isn’t it?

- You’ve got a date?

- No, I’m going with Annie

- You haven’t changed orientation, have you?

- Daddy! It’s not because I spend time with Annie that I’ve changed orientation…

- I’m teasing you

- You’re going to have dinner alone?

- Like a big boy

- Daddy, you need company...

- At my age, I don’t have time to run after women…

- I’m sure there are some women running after you too

- Yes, but I’m not interested

- Oh daddy, you never forgot mom…

- You mom was unique

- I miss her too…

Her father didn’t reply. Candy approached him and she kissed him on the forehead. She went back to her place to get ready for the evening. Her father wished she was living with him at the manor, but Candy wanted to live alone. She was passed the age when her father would control everything she did and that’s what he was going to do.

She put on a green dress and did an up do with her blond hair. Annie came to pick her up on time. She was wearing a blue dress, and she also had a nice up do.

- Are you ready sweeit? Asked Annie

- “Oh Romeo, Romeo, where fort art thou Romeo?” Said Candy

- Let’s go Juliet, said Annie smiling

They went to the theatre in Annie’s car. There were a lot of people at the theatre. Most of them had already seen the play, but “Romeo and Juliet” was a classic, that everybody liked to see.

- I come for the actors, said a lady, I like to compare performances, tonight we’re going to have a Romeo I haven’t had the opportunity to see on stage yet…

Annie and Candy went to sit listening to them talking. The play started.

It was very nice. The actor playing Romeo was absolutely fabulous. Candy was completely under his charms. During the intermission, she went to stretch her legs with Annie.

- Are you ok Candy?

- Oh Annie, the actor playing Romeo?

- What about him?

- He’s my guy…

- What guy?

- The one from the community kitchen…

- Really? Small world…

- No kidding…

- Now, you’ll have a subject of conversation, Juliet

They went to powder their nose, then they went to buy some drinks. All the ladies were talking about the charm of Romeo, all the ladies wanted to be his Juliet… Annie and Candy bought red roses.

The play and the intensity of the emotions and Romeo and Juliet’s love, was felt very strong. At the end the ladies were in tears. Roses were thrown on stage and everybody stood up to give Romeo a standing ovation.

- BRAVO!!! BRAVO!!!

Candy was crying of joy and emotions.

- Juliet, I feel your love for Romeo just got stronger

- I know it’s stupid

- No, sweetie, you’re normal… you’re finally over your ex-hubby

Candy burst out laughing in the middle of her tears.
- You want to try and go see him in his dressing room?

- Are you out of your mind? As whom?

- He goes to the community kitchen, he must know you by sight

- No way!

- Coward!

- I’ll talk to him the next time I see him, not tonight… I’ve had enough emotions for one night.

- All right, let’s go have dinner

So they left the theatre to go and have dinner in a nice restaurant and they talked about Romeo.

oOoOoOoOoOo

Candy spent the following days working like in a dream. She couldn’t wait to go to the community kitchen to see her Romeo. She arrived at her place and changed her clothes. She put on a jeans and a green shirt. Her hair were tied up in a ponytail. She took her car and she went to the community kitchen. It was an activity she did to help the community and the needy. She was lucky to be coming from a rich family. She was making donations in food banks. She went to the community kitchen twice a week. She had noticed her Romeo for sometimes now. She had never talked to him, but she would smile at him and he would smile back at her. He didn’t talk much. But he was very eloquent as Romeo on stage. He had a natural talent. What was he doing in the community kitchen? He probably had a story…

They were almost done serving people. Candy had the basket with little buns of bread, she put on the tables. She had a last one, she was about to put on Romeo’s table.

- Good evening, said Candy smiling

Romeo lift is head and smiled at her.

- Good evening…

- Was it good?

- Very good, he said

- I wasn’t a good cook. I’ve learned a lot from here

- We learn something new every day.

- Indeed. I saw you the other night; you’re an excellent actor…

- I beg your pardon?

- You played Romeo on stage…

- You saw me?

- Yes…

- Oh…

He was a little ashamed, all of a sudden.

- You were excellent!

- Thank you… I did it just to pass time

- You should make it your career

- Tell that to your father. He’d rather I take care of family business…

- Oh… so that’s what you’re doing at the moment?

- Let’s just say, for the moment, I’m more Romeo than a business man…

- I’m sure you’ve got a lot of fans on stage… well yesterday, all the ladies were probably eating out of our hand after the play…

He smiled. They talked again for a while, then Candy went back to the kitchen to do the dishes. He followed her and wiped the dishes and put them in the cupboard. Then he helped her clean up and swipe the room. Candy was ecstatic.

- I’m going to get going, he said.

- Good bye Romeo, said Candy smiling

- Good bye, Miss Freckles…

Candy burst out laughing. Romeo left. Candy went back to her place on a cloud. She was singing in her head, she was happy.

oOoOoOoOoOo

Romeo went back to his place. He turned on the light when he got in his apartment. His phone rang and he answered.

- Terry?

- Archie!

- You just came from the community kitchen?

- Yes…

- I’m wondering why you go there. It’s not like you’re starving…

- My grandfather created it, I go there in his honour

- He created it for the poor, not for you…

- Well the moment I need money…

- That’s because you want to… I still got the money from the sale of your family’s company. You can buy another company or a theatre troupe if you want

- There is no way I’m buying a theatre troupe with the money of my family’s company…

- You can’t continue acting for free… you’ve got talent, go to Hollywood, there are talentless actors making millions of dollars…

- I’ve lost the company, it makes me mad… I’m sure I was set up…

- But you can’t prove it…

- Well, I was in a good mood and you’re calling me to ruin my evening

- In a good mood? Did you bang a girl?

- No…. but I could’ve if I had made a little effort

- Oh… do tell…

- She works at the community kitchen, she’s one of the volunteers…

- What stopped you?

- She saw me on stage last night playing Romeo…

- So…?

- She calls me “Romeo”

- Ah, you don’t want to be rude because she sees you as “Romeo”…

- You got it…

- How is she?

- She’s blond, green eyes and she has freckles on her nose…

- She must be cute…

- She’s beautiful you mean…

- Sweet dreams buddy…

oOoOoOoOoOo

At the same moment Candy was back at her house, talking to Annie.

- So Juliet? How was it with your Romeo?

- Well we talked…

- You talked about what?

- The theatre, Romeo, the weather, everything! Oh Annie I wanted to stay with him and talk all night. He’s even more charming when he talks!

- Wow! You should’ve taken him with you for a roll in the hay!

- The first night? Are you out of your mind?

- Sometimes I forget I’m talking to a virgin…

- Annie…

- You know everybody has sex, that’s normal…

- Maybe, but I was not going to spread my legs the first night…

- Well you can dream about it now…

- I’m going to go slowly… I don’t want to scare him.

- All right. Good luck… Juliet.

- Everything is going to be fine, I’m sure of it. We’re on the same wavelength,… it’s a small world…

Yes, it’s a small world. She was seeing her “Romeo” when she went to the community kitchen, not knowing that he might be the man of her life… A meeting by chance allowed her to engage in a conversation with Romeo. She was going to do everything to be his Juliet.
Attached thumbnail(s)
Attached Image

candy4terry4ever!
"You should be kissed, and often, and by someone who knows how." Rhett Butler, Gone with the wind

Countdown until the birth of my grandbaby!

Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Gentillefille
post May 19 2017, 11:02 PM
Post #2

Group Icon

Small World

Chapter 2
“...and Juliet!”

Terry wa thinking about his meeting at the community kitchen with Candy. He really didn’t need to go to the community kitchen, but that one was created by his grandfather, he was going there in his honour. He ate there but he also helped out with the clean-up. The theatre, he liked it a lot. He wished he could do it full time, but the family business needed him... He thought about Candy, about her freckles, her wavy blond hair and her beautiful smile. She was so warm; she made him want to go to the community kitchen every day. But he didn’t see her every day, she came two days a week only. She was adorable, should he hit on her? How long has it been since he’s been with a woman? Ever since he broke up with his fiancée when his business when awry? She wanted to stay with him, but knowing her, he refused, he broke up with her and she didn’t insist. Then he was too preoccupied by his life and how it turned up, that he wasn’t thinking about the opposite sex, until Candy… He shouldn’t trivialise it, but he didn’t want to rush either. He could’ve seduced her, like he told his friend… but he will get another shot at her…

Candy was a the community kitchen that evening and she saw Terry and she went to sit by his side to say hi.

- Good evening Romeo, she said smiling

- Good evening Miss Freckles

- My name is Candy White

- And I’m Terrence Graham Baker… my friends call me Terry…

- Pleased to meet you, she sais smiling. I’m going to go to the kitchen. See you later…

Terry stayed there and looked at her go. He felt so good with her, he wanted her to stay by his side so he decided to go to the kitchen and help out…

- You don’t have to, she said smiling

- We always need a little helping hand…

- As a matter of fact…

They continued talking and they also ate together. At the end they were ready to leave together.

- My friend is coming to pick me up for a drink, you want to come with us?

They were at the door and Annie was waiting for Candy.

- Oh Annie! This is Terry… Terry let me introduce you to my best friend, Annie.

- Romeo? Said Annie smiling, you look even better in person. Pleased to meetyou.

Terry blushed smiling.

- Pleased to meet you, he said.

- I was asking just asking Terry if he would like to come with us to have a drink…

- Oh yes! Say yes! Pleaded Annie

- I’d like to, but I also have to meet a friend at his place for a drink…

- Oh, said Candy disappointed

- Why don’t you two come with me? Asked Terry

- At your friend’s? Annie asked, it’s not going to bother him?

- That I show up at his place with two beautiful women? He’s going to be glad! Said Terry smiling

- Very well then, said Candy, let’s go!

Annie followed them with hesitation. After all, they didn’t know Terry.

- I don’t have my car, Annie…

- I don’t have my car either, said Terry

- I have my car, said Annie, let’s go!

Terry showed Annie the way and they quickly got to his friend’s building. They took the elevator and they got to Archie’s floor and they rang the door. Archie opened and he smiled when he saw his friend with two beautiful girls.

- What do we have here? Terry with two girls…

- Archie, this is Candy and Annie

- Pleased to meet you, said Archie smiling

- Pleased to meet you, said Candy and Annie at the same time

Archie’s apartment was big, luxurious and well decorated.

- You’re apartment is beautiful, said Annie to Archie

- Thank you , my beautiful lady. But it’s not as beautiful as you…

Annie burst out laughing blushing at the compliment.

- Please have a seat, said Archie

- Thank you, said Candy and Annie.

There was a bar in the living room and Archie went behind to play the barman.

- Ladies, what do I serve you? He asked.

- Plain water, said Candy.

- A Martini, said Annie.

- A fruit juice, said Terry.

- Well, my pretty lady, said Archie, looks like we’re the only ones having booze tonignt! We have that in common…

- Indeed, said Annie smiling

Archie continued flirting with Annie. Candy was looking at her friend, so at her ease. Terry looked at her.

- Why are you looking at me like that Romeo?

- Because I like your freckles, Juliet…

Candy burst out laughing. She felt good with Terry. He started flirting with her too…

From that moment on, the quartet became inseparable; the would go to the movies together, the restaurant, they would even go to the community kitchen and helped out with the needy. But sometimes, Annie and Archie rather be along so they would leave Candy and Terry, on their own.

oOoOoOoOoOo

One evening, when she went to the community kitchen, Candy had to take care of some of their sponsors. She showed them the place and stayed with them a big part of the evening. When Terry arrived, she found her taking care of the sponsors and laughing with them. They were very attractive men and the green monster of jealousy showed up. Candy saw him and she came to see him to say hi

- Good evening Romeo, she said, how are you?

- Fine, he said coldly.

- I have to go some of our sponsors are visiting… I have to take care of them…

- Really?

- Yes, I hope I’ll be able to convince them to make more donations…

- That’s why you’re taking care of them like that?

- I’ll see you at the end Romeo, said Candy leaving.

Terry was not in a good mood. Candy barely looked at him… she went back to her sponsors and Terry’s bad mood lasted for the whole evening until the end.

Candy walked the sponsors to their cars.

- Would you like us to drop you off somewhere? Or you’ve got your own car?

- I’m fine. I’ve got a few things to finish before I go home.

- Very well, can I invite you for diner one of these days? Said one

- I’m seeing someone, said Candy blushing

- Oh, that’s too bad for me, but I was expecting it. Good bye Candy

- Goodbye Vincent, and thank you again for your generosity

- The pleasure is all mine if it allows me to meet beautiful ladies like you.

Candy burst out laughing and she went back inside. She found the kitchen almost empty but Terry was already gone.

- Terry left? She asked the other volunteers

- Romeo? Yes, he left five minutes ago, said one

- Damn! I hope I can catch up with him! Thank you.

She took her stuff and she ran to her car. She drove away looking for Terry, she wasn’t rushing, so she could see him from afar right away and pick him up… She drove on the street ten she saw him about to cross the street. She hit the gas and got close to the side walk. She rolled down the window on the passenger side…

- Terry! Terry!

Terry was walking swearing and mumbling, angry with Candy. When he heard his name called. He turned around. He saw Candy, he was happy, but he didn’t want to show it. He looked at her coldly and he stopped…

- What do you want?

- Oh Romeo, Romeo… I want to apologise…

- Why?

- For spending all that time with the sponsors…

- You were flirting with them. None of them invited you for dinner?

- We had already eaten…

- You mean no one invited you to go out with them?

- Oh that, yes… but I told him I was seeing someone…

- Really? Who?

- I know that we've never kissed, but I was thinking that if you were interested…

- What makes you think that I’m interested in you?

- Euh, I don’t know Romeo, the fact that you’re making me a jealousy scene at the moment?

- Am I?

- Get in Romeo…

Terry got in the car.

- Please forgive me for tonight, Romeo, I neglected you…

- And how are you going to make up for it?

Candy looked at Terry and he took her in his arms. Their lips touchent each other…

- “Sin from thy lips? O trespass sweetly urged! Give me my sin again.”

- “You kiss by th' book. ”, she said softly

Their lips were sealed in a sensual kiss, fierily and passionate. Candy felt like her body caught on fire, she had never felt anything like that before. All her senses were alert. Terry started caressing her, so Candy rembered they were in her car.

- Romeo?

- Yes…

- We’re in my car, on the street…

- So…?

- We can’t stay in my car…

- Let’s go to my place

- No, mine is closer…

- All right…

Candy had to make the ultimate effort to concentrate on the street, Terry was kissing her on the cheek on the neck and Candy was laughing. They arrived at Candy’s, they got out of the car holding hands. They walked together towards the house/ Candy opened the door and they got I, their lips were welded. Candy took him by the hand and they went upstairs in her room. They mutually took their clothes off still kissing… Then they found themselves in their birthday suit they went to bed to make love. For Candy who had only been with her husband, it was a new experience making her head spin because of the pleasure, she wanted it to stop so she could be in control, at the same time she didn’t want him to stop and it was only the beginning! She didn’t remember feeling so much pleasure before the act! My God it was delicious and the actual act hadn’t happened yet! When they were ready they did the deed and Candy was moaning louder and louder as her pleasure was getting bigger. Candy never thought she could feel a pleasure so high, they exploded together, they spent the night making each other feel good and they fell asleep at dawn satisfied of one another…

Terry woke and he felt like he was in paradise. He had made love to Candy and he realised that it was worth the wait, it was absolutely fantastic, wonderful. He got out of bed to go to the bathroom. He found a new toothbrush behind the mirror and he brushed his teeth. Then he took a shower and while he washing himself, the curtain opened and Candy got in with her toothbrush in he mouth, since Terry was taking a shower, she didn’t want to turn the water on so she won’t mess with the water temperature. She finished brushing her teeth and she put her tooth brush away by the sink. Then Terry took her lips and under the water. They rubbed each other’s back and they made love under the shower, against the wall…

They got out of the shower very late. They dried themselves and Terry got dressed…

- I’m going to go make some coffee while you’re getting dressed

- All right, I’m not going to take long, Romeo

- I hope so, Juliet…

He got out of the room and went to the kitchen. The found an electric kettle and put water to make a cup of tea. He found some teabags in the cupboard. He made his cup and he wanted to add some milk, he walked to the fridge to look for some milk. He found an opened box of mils and he put some in his tea and put it back in the fridge. On the fridge, there were some pictures of Candy and her friend Annie and another one with Candy and an older man and his blood turned to ice…

Candy arrived smiling at the same moment.

- You’ve made some tea? I should’ve known! You’re still very British!

She saw Terry’s face and she was frozen on the spot.

- What’s the matter?

- Who is this man? Said Terry coldly

Candy was surprised by his coldness and looked at the picture.

- That’s my father…

- You’re William Andrew’s daughter???!!!!

- Yes, why?

- Well, your father stole my company…

- What? How? What company?

- Grandchester Entreprises!

- Grandchester? But you said you’re name was Graham Baker… You’re Terrence Grandchester? Oh my God!

- Yes! Oh my God! You thought you had me with your father, didn’t you?

- What? No… I didn’t know!

- Don’t give me that! Said Terry putting his cup of tea on the table to leave.

- Terry wait!... I didn’t know! Terry!!!

But Terry took his coat and left Candy’s house slamming the door behind him. Candy followed him, but he was walking away fast. Candy looked at him go. What could she tell him? Her father had bought Terry’s company and knowing her father, she was sure he could’ve used some other ways to get the company. Candy burst out laughing. Terry… She loved him and now he hated her, he considered her father as his enemy… Like Romeo and Juliet in fact!

Be careful what you wish for!!

candy4terry4ever!
"You should be kissed, and often, and by someone who knows how." Rhett Butler, Gone with the wind

+Quote Post
Gentillefille
post May 27 2017, 06:25 PM
Post #3

Group Icon

Small Word

Chapter 3
“An unexpected development”

Candy was depressed after Terry’s departure. He wasn’t coming to the community kitchen anymore, or he would come when she wasn’t there. But according to the other volunteers, Terry wasn’t coming at all. Candy didn’t want to talk to her father about what happened with Terry. She didn’t want her father to be saddened. and it was her problem,it wasn't her father's... And her father wasn't a bad man. If he bought the Grandchester's family, that meant it was for sale, but the business world was ruthless. Scheeming? Her father maybe had done some but there must be a plausible explanation.

She called Annie in tears.

- Candy? What’s going on?

- Oh Annie, said Candy sobbing.

- Candy? I’m on my way…

Annie hung up the phone and she ran to her friend’s house. She rang at her door and Candy opened, she was still crying. She fell into Annie’s arms sobbing louder.

- Oh sweetie, what’s going on? Everything is going to be fine. Tell me what’s wrong, it can’t be that bad…

They walked together to the living room and they sat on the couch and Candy was still crying in Annie’s arms who was giving her Kleenex from a box that was on a coffee table next to the couch. Candy told her what happened…

- He refused to listen to you?

- He was very angry…

- Candy, he just dumped you… stop defending him…

- Annie you’re not helping…

- You should ask your father what happened…

- No, I don’t want to bring him into this story

- He’s already in the story…

- I don’t want to get upset with him…

- But if he’s guilty…

- I want to find out what happened first before I accuse him.

- You love him a lot, don’t you?

- He’s my family…

- You can have a family with Terry…

- He just dumped me, and I don’t want to beg him! He can go to hell! I should’ve stayed in my corner and not talk to him

- Candy, life is made of risks… who risks nothing, gets nothing.

- I risked and in the end, I still got nothing…

- You’ll get over it…

- Yes and I’m going to forget Romeo…

- And Juliet… you’ve redone the story, with families enemies

- Romeo and Juliet loved each other…

- And you don’t love Terry?

- I do, I love him like crazy… but he doesn’t love me… he just wanted a roll in the hay…

- Then, he ran out of here…

- You say that like he was looking for a way to run away…

- Men are so stupid some times

- Well, I don’t want stupid men! He can go to hell!

- Everything is going to be fine Candy, you’ll see…

oOoOoOoOoOo

Terry arrived at Archie’s in rage. He was ringing like a nutcase… Archie got out of his bed with difficulty to go open the door. He was wearing shorts.

- Are you out of your mind! Why are you ringing like a nutcase?

- I want to come in! said Terry getting in

Archie moved from the door.

- Make yourself at home…

Terry came in with big steps. He went to the bar and he poured himself a glass of Scotch.

- This early in the morning? What the heck is going on dude?

- I just came from Candy’s…

- This early in the morning?

- Don’t you have anything else to say? Said Terry drinking his glass with one shot.

- You spent the night with Candy…

- That’s why I was at her place so early in the morning, like you were saying…

- What happened for you to barge in here in rage… it wasn’t good? You couldn’t perform?

Terry gave him the look.

- What? I’m trying got understand your anger…

- My performance has nothing to do with my anger… I have missed with a girl and you know it…

- All right Mr. Arrogant, so tell me why you showed up at my door ringing like a nutcase, so early in the morning…

- I saw a picture on Candy’s fridge

- And…?

- She was with William Andrew…

- She dated him?

- Worst, she’s his daughter…

- Oh my God! But her name?

- She didn’t give me Andrew as her last name…

- Oh my God Romeo… your Juliet is really Juliet, your families are enemies…

- Be careful what you wish for…

- This is really the case to say it… what did she say?

- I don’t know…

- You didn’t ask her for explanations?

- No, I was so angry I stormed out of there…

- What? But you'd just made love, you could've asked her for an explanation!

- She’s William Andrew’s daughter! She must be in on it with her father! No scruples! She could’ve seduced me to make fun of me…

- Terry sometimes you surprise me with your stupid reasoning! Candy loves you and you love her too!

- She’s William Andrew’s daughter, I’m going to stop loving her…

- Those things don’t work like that…

- Well it’s going to work for me! I’m going to stop loving her! Said Terry angry.

- All right dude… don’t yell at me…

- Sorry dude.

- What are you going to do now?

- I want to find proof that the sale of my company was illegal and I want to buy it back…

- That’s not going to be easy, but we can do it… I still have the money you got from the sale…

- Good…

- What about Candy?

- What about Candy?

- You don’t want to talk to her?

- I don’t want to see her ever again…

- We’ll talk about it later…, said Archie, now, I’m going to go back to bed. You can stay here and calm yourself down…

Archie went back to his room. Terry, had a headache, because he was so angry. Candy had played him, she was William Andrew’s daughter! The man he hated more than anything in the world…

oOoOoOoOoOo

Weeks went by and Candy was still working with her father. She still looked sad, she was having lunch with her father in his office.

- Daddy?

- Yes my darling?

- Can I ask you a question?

- Of course my darling…

- All the acquisitions you make, you negotiate them yourself?

- Sometimes…

- Not always?

- No, your ex-father-in-law was one of my associates

- Was?

- Yes, when your marriage ended, I chose to part myself from him…

- You didn’t need to do that , said Candy

- Yes I did, especially since I suspected him using not very legal ways to acquire companies…

- Really? But that wasn’t your fault…

- It was indirectly… I was responsible…

- What if you tried to find out and fix the situation?

- That’s a good idea, but I don’t have the time to do that …

- I could do it…

- You? Why the heck would you want to do something like that

- I don’t like the image that gives you…

- What image?

- That you’re a ruthless man who eats companies for breakfast…

- My darling, they say all kind of things about me…

- And a lot of those things are not true…

- What’s going on honey? You had problems because of what I’ve done?

- No, I just want to clean up your image, if I can…

- All right sweetie, you go ahead… but it’s a big job…

- It doesn’t scare me… thank you daddy! Said Candy smiling

They finished their lunch. Candy cleaned up the table and kissed her daddy on the forehead.

- Did you like it?

- Chinese food is always good, but if you’ve been craving a lot of things lately…

- That’s true, I’m been craving chinese food lately, said Candy smiling

- You’re coming for dinner tonight, right?

- All right daddy! See you later.

- See you later sweetie

Candy got out of her father’s office and she went to ask the staff to send her all the files on the last acquisitions her ex-father-in-law made… And she started studying them with attention…

Later that night, she went to her father’s manor. It was very big. Her father lived alone with his mother.

- Candy, she said, it’s good to see you. You should live her… I don’t like it that you’re living alone…

- Grandmother, I’m a big girl, I have to manage on my own… I can’t live with you forever…

- Yes you can, said her grand-mother, there’s enough space for an army here… I thought after your marriage ended you would’ve come and live here to get consoled

- You’ve always been wonderful with me, but I’m fine. I got over the fact that I couldn’t have any children…

- With modern technology, there are other ways to have children, said her father and I can pay for the treatment.

- Daddy, that’s very nice of you, but my biological clock is not ticking yet, said Candy laughing.

- I want to be a great-grandmother, I’d like a great-grandchild.

- Grandmother, you still have a few years to live, said Candy smiling.

- From your mouth to God’s ears, sweetie…

A maid arrived to say:

- Dinner is served.

- Thank you DOrothee, said the grandmother.

They went to the dining room and had diner in a good atmosphere.

- So Candy, how’s your love life? Asked her grandmother.

- Well I really don’t have much time to go out.

- Why? You’re young and pretty, you have to start thiking about yourself, honey… all the men are not like Daniel Reagan…

- Thank God for that, said William laughing.

Candy smiled and didn’t say anything. She thought about Terry, her attempt to live a new love story was a big fiasco. She didn’t want to think about men… anyway, she was thinking about Terry…

She went back to her place, despite her grandmother’s insistence to spend the night.

- Grandmother, I’m going to be fine, I’ll come back soon.

- I hope your father doesn’t treat you like a slave.

- Daddy is the best boss in the world, you know that.

She hugged her father.

- Good night daddy, I love you.

- I love you too honey, he said hugging her back

Candy was in her bed thinking about Terry…

- Oh Romeo, I love you so much… come back to me please. I love you…

oOoOoOoOoOo

- Candy! Hurry up! Yelled Annie, we’re going to be late!

- Annie, I’m not feeling good… I don’t think I can make it.

- What’s wrong?

- I keep throwing up, I probably ate something not very fresh…

- Something not very fresh? Maybe you’ve got a bun in the oven…

- What? No. That’s impossible… I can’t have children, remember?

- I say all the puking are a sign that you’ve got a bun in the oven…

- I have to get laid first…

- Earth to Candy: didn’t you get laid with your Romeo, a few weeks ago?

- Yes, but…

- Did you use protection?

- No, it was useless…

- Candy! Condoms are not only good to prevent pregnancies; they’re also good to prevent diseases!

- You’re right, in my enthousiasm, I didn’t think about AIDS…

- Candy! Do you know how many people forgot and regretted it because of the consequences? Let’s forget about our shopping, let’s go to the hospital and have some tests done…

- Annie you’re exaggerating…

- Maybe so, honey, but I don’t want to lose you. Let’s go!

The two young women went to the hospital, the went to St. Joan’s for the tests. They took Candy’s blood. She was on a hospital bed in the emergency room, she had a hospital gown on. Annie was waiting for her.

- We’re going to spend the day here, said Candy, we’re going to spend our Saturday at the hospital! Couldn’t we have just bought a home pregnancy test at the pharmacy?

- Those tests are often wrong… and here they can also see if you have any other disease…, said Annie.

- I like it when you behave like a mom with me, Annie.

- You miss her don’t you? Your mom?

- Of course I miss her, and daddy misses her too, said Candy sadly.

Two hours went by before a doctor came to see them.

- Miss Andrew? Said the doctor.

- Yes, said Candy.

- I’m doctor Michael Durant, he said smiling

- Hello, said Candy smiling

- What’s nice face like you, is doing in the emergency room on a nice Saturday afternoon?

Candy burst out laughing and Annie shook her head.

- I think I have a stomach flu.

- A stomach flu?

- I can’t keep anything in my stomach

- That’s not good… you need something and you have to drink, otherwise you’re going to be dehydrated…

- I have to eat indeed, but for the moment, I’m craving a sub with assorted meat…

- And the sauce?

- Yes!

- I know a place where they make the best submarines, continued the doctor, I’d liketo take you there for lunch…

- Why not? Said Candy smiling

A nurse arrived with Candy’s file.

- Let’s see what your files says

- What’s wrong with me?

- We have the result of your tests… your stomach flu is a bun in the oven…

- WHAT??!! But that’s impossible! I can’t have children…

- Your test results are saying the opposite…

- But… my marriage fell apart because of that…

- So you go tell the good news to your husband, said the doctor with a little sadness.

- I’m not married anymore, said Candy blushing.

- What a great news! Said the doctor smiling, so I can still have lunch with you?

Candy's head was spinning. Pregnant? She was pregnant with Terry’s child? But…? With Daniel,she had tried for so long… they had told her that she had a problem… Pregnant???!!! She was going to have Terry’s baby! Her heart was full of joy all of a sudden…

- Lunch? She said.

- We have to celebrate that! It’s a miracle! Let me invite you for dinner tonight.

- Yes, a real miracle, said Candy smiling, Annie! I’m pregnant!

Annie stood up and hugged her friend laughing.

- Yes, sweetie, that’s wonderful! Said Annie laughing, absolutely wonderful!

- Doctor, other than that. I’m fine, right?

- Everything is fine, you need some prenatal vitamins, but aside from that, everything is fine.

- Thank you, said Candy smiling

- I’ll need your address to come and pick you up, said the doctor

- Seriously? Said Candy

- Seriously…

- All right, since I’m in a good mood… here is my address, she said writing it on a piece of paper

- Thank you ,said the doctor

- That’s not unethical? Asked Annie

- I’m the doctor on call, not Miss Andrew’s doctor…

- Annie, that’s enough, I’m just going to have dinner and he’s a doctor, so he’ll be able to take care of me…

- But Candy…

- Good bye doctor, see you tonight.

- See you tonight… you can go back home. Here is your prescription for you prenatal vitamins.

- Thank you

The doctor left. Candy got dressed.

- Don’t tell anybody…

- I can’t hide it from Archie

- If you’re sure he’s not going to say anything…

- I can make him swear…

- Annie, please, don’t say anything… he’s going to be forced to hide it from Terry, who is his best friend…

- You’re right. Ok, I won’t say anything… you’re going to tell your father and grandmother?

- It’s going forward Annie… I will have to tell them eventually, even if I don’t say anything…

She put her hand on her belly.

- Isn’t that true, my love ? I already love you so much, you know that? My little miracle… Thank you Lord! I’m pregnant!!!

She hugged Annie and they were both laughing out loud.

oOoOoOoOoOo

candy4terry4ever!

+Quote Post
Gentillefille
post Jun 4 2017, 02:42 PM
Post #4

Group Icon

Small World

Chapter 4
“The dinner”

Candy was on a cloud, that evening the doctor came to pick her up. She was going to have a baby, it was the most beautiful day of her life. She was already imagining that little being growing inside of her. Who will it take after? Will it be a boy or a girl? She wanted a baby in good health. Boy or girl, it didn’t matter. She was going to have a little being just for herself whom she was going to love unconditionally. Her grandmother was going to be so happy to know she finally going to be a great-grandmother… Even if it was out of the sacred vows of wedlock. Well she had been married, she could be married again one day… Terry… he had the right to know. She had to tell him. She was going to think about it later. For the moment she was going to have dinner with the good doctor. She was wearing a red dress and she let her hair down. Annie had done curls on them with the curling iron.

- You look ravishing, said the doctor smiling

- Thank you doctor, you’re very handsome too.

- Thank you…

He took her arm and they went to a restaurant where they served submarines. Candy was happy with her lemonade, she was ecstatic, she was going to have a baby, something she thought impossible, she had had her little miracle. She was praising and worshiping God with all her heart and all her soul… Nothing was going to ruin her day. Michael was telling her stories from the hospital and Candy was laughing out loud, she was happy. There was also a band playing modern music.

- Can I have this dance? Asked Michael.

The music changed and a Tango was starting…

- You want to dance the Tango? Said Candy.

- Of course my pretty Miss.

He took a rose from the vase that was on the table. And they walked to the dance floor. They started dancing so graciously, that the other people stopped to look at them. Candy felt like she was floating in the air… She was smiling laughing like there was no tomorrow. Her father wanted her to know most of dances so she could manages in those parties he would bring her. He would teach her the dances and he had made it very fun, it wasn’t a chore, it was a pleasure. He father was great, they were very close and she loved him a lot and she was sure he was going to be glad to learn that she was going to have a baby. She was going to have her own baby! She had tried with Neil for so long and just one time with Terry and it was done! Terry was wonderful! He was the man she needed, he was able to make a baby with her, just like that! Life was beautiful! When the Tango was over, Michael with the rose between his lips, Candy was against him, the left leg lifted against her partner’s right thigh. Everybody started clapping and Candy burst out laughing with Michael who kissed her on the cheek, smiling.

- You’re an exceptional partner! Thank you so much.

- No, thank you for sharing this joyful day with me, said Candy laughing.

Michael took her hand and they went back to their table. They had brought their dessert. Chocolate mousse. Candy was glad.

- Hum, that is so good! It’s delicious!

- In deed…

- You know according to polls, women prefere chocolate to sex?

- Really?

- Yes, my good doctor…

- Do you agree?

- Well, chocolate is delicious and we’re always sure of the result, that’s it’s going to taste great, as opposed to sex…

- You’ve had disastrous experiences?

- For the sex?

Michael looked at her and he smiled. That girl didn’t keep her tongue in her pocket.

- Yes, for the sex…

- My husband was my first…

- How was it?

- The first time, it was horrible…

- Really?

- I was a virgin… and I just got married, so there was no turning back…

- You stayed together for long?

- For a while, I thought it will get better, it was stale…

- Stale?

- I didn’t feel anything…

- Oh…

- Neil was calling me frigid and when I couldn’t have children, the verbal abuse got worse… in the end, I had enough of this marriage where I wasn’t even having an orgasm, getting called names from dusk til down…

- You could’ve adopted…

- He wanted his own children…

- Maybe he should’ve learn how make love to his wife first, said Michael.

Candy burst out laughing.

- No kidding! She said laughing louder

Michael joined her and they continued laughing. The other customer were looking and some were envying the to see them so happy.

Among the customers a young man was watching him ever since they came in, it was Terrence Graham Granchester on a date with a pretty blonde woman.

- They’re making a spectacle of themselves! She said following Terry’s eyes, first that vulgar dance…

- It was a Tango, very well danced…

- It was vulgar you man! And the way she showed her thigh, kind a light…

- Lizzie, are you done being jealous of a stranger?

- I saw the way you were looking at her…

- Lizzie…

- All right… but we came here to have dinner and you can’t stop looking at another woman… you have to look at me!

- You’re done eating? You want dessert? A coffee?

- I’ve eaten enough, a coffee with no sugar, please. We have a long night ahead of us…

Terry looked at her. He had invited her on a date with the hope of spending the night wither indeed. But after seeing Candy with a man, so happy and so full of joy, he didn’t feel like sleeping with Lizzie at all. He couldn’t stop thinking about her ever since their break up, he was unable to function for weeks now, he finally managed to invite Lizzie, his ex-girlfriend on a date and he sees Candy with another man in the same restaurant?! That girl didn’t want to let him go! She was so beautiful when she was dancing with her date, there was something sensual and erotic that excited his jealousy. He had to restrain himself to not go separate them and take Candy to dance with her. But he was looking at lizzie, who was very attractive to his eyes at one point of his life and all of a sudden, she wasn’t that attractive anymore. He had to make the ultimate effort to smile at her.

- Yes, we have the whole night in front of us…

But he had ice cream, vanilla ice cream with chocolate fudge for dessert, knowing it was going to make him sleepy…

oOoOoOoOoOo

- What about the baby’s father? Asked Michael

- Oh him, he was a friend, we got close one night… and what had to happen happened…

- What happened?

- Euh… a misunderstanding…

- Is there a chance of reconciliation?

- I don’t know…

- Are you going to tell him for the baby?

- I don’t know yet…

- Why? It wasn’t good?

- It was magnificent, on the contrary and I didn’t know we could feel so much pleasure…

- So, I think you should get back together with him…

- What if he doesn’t feel the same way as I do?

- Life is made of risks, my pretty one…

- I thought you were going to try to sleep with me…

- Who says, that’s not what I’m doing?

- By talking to me about my former lovers?

- You’ve had only two, and one was your husband, which proves that you’re not a slut…

- So…?

- So,it means, that if I want a one night stand, I’m in the wrong place…it’s not your style… you’re the kind of girl we marry… I’m not going to sleep with you, because you’re a good girl and you’re not going to accept because you’re in love with the father of your baby and you’re going to try to get back together with him to raise your baby together…

- Doctor, you’re wonderful, said Candy smiling, I wished all men were like you. Thank you for this wonderful evening. Excuse-me, I’m going to go powder my nose.

She stood up to leave the table and she smiled to Michael, who stood up too.

- Very well. I’m going to ask for the bill.

Candy walked towards the ladies’ room. She saw Terry’s silhouette from afar. What should she do? Ignore him? Or stop and say hello? After all, he was her baby’s father. She continued her way without looking at him. What was he doing there with that bimbo? She went to the ladies’ room, did her thing and fixed her makeup. She came out more beautiful than ever. She walked to Terry’s table. He pretended he didn’t see her. His date on the other end was looking at her.

- You want something? She asked with disdain.

Candy ignored her and looked at Terry.

- Romeo? Terry? Can you hear me?

- What do you want?

- I want to talk to you.

- I’m listening.

- Not here. You know my number, you can call me…

- I’m very busy…

- Find a minute, it’s very important, said Candy, I’ll be waiting for your phone call…

And she left to go back to her date. Lizzie looked at Terry.

- You know her?

- Yes, I know her…

- How?

- I dated her…

- Ah… that’s why you were looking at her with envy…

- It’s over between us…

- She has something to tell you. You’re going to call her?

- No…

- Why?

- It’s none of your business… we can go now.

They brought them the bill. Terry paid and they walked to the door. They saw Candy and Michael walking to their car. Was she going to spend the night with him? It was none of his business, but why was he so jealous all of a sudden? He took Lizzie to her place.

- You’re coming for a last drink?

- I want to, but I’m so sleepy…

- Terry… I waited all night for this moment…

- I’m sorry Lizzie… I have a horrible headache… I’ll call you during the week…

- Very well Terry… Your mind was elsewhere anyway, you're probably thinking about your vulgar ex-girlfriend!

- Good night Lizzie, said Terry closing the door and starting the car.

Terry was upset and he went to see his best friend; Archie.

- Hey buddy! Said his friend, what are you doing her ? You’re not in Lizzie’s bed?

- I didn’t feel like it…

- You didn’t feel like it? Are you kidding me? What happened?

- Candy arrived at the restaurant…

- Oh…

- At the arm of another man…

- Ouch… you couldn’t not look at her…

- It was kind of hard when they were dancing a sensual Tango

- Almost erotic?

- Yes! I couldn’t take my eyes off of her…

- I bet Lizzie loved that!

- She was calling Candy vulgar…

- Terry, go see her, talk to her…

- She asked me to call her…

- Why?

- She has something important to tell me

- And you’re not curious to find out what it is?

- No! I’m trying to move on and I meet Candy! I have to forget about her! I’m not going to call her. I have to move on with my life…

- You love her… what if she marries someone else?

- Well then she marries someone else!

- It’s going to kill you…

- Indeed…

- Terry, you’re complicating your life…

- William Andrew is the reason we lost our company! There is no way I’m going to date his daughter!

- She’s innocent…

- I said no!

- All right. You decide dude… you go be down in the dumps, Candy maybe having a roll in the hay right now…

- What? Do you know something? Did Annie said something?

- You know she’s Candy’s best friend and she won’t tell me anything, because she know I’m going to repeated to you…

- So stop talking about badluck! Candy is not having a roll in the hay with someone else!!!

Archie looked at his friend and shook his head, smiling. Annie wasn’t there, so Terry stayed with Archie who was consoling him after he had seen Candy with another man having fun and dancing the Tango.

- She was dancing the Tango, wasn’t she? What if they continue in bed?

- Shut up Cornwell!

Archie burst out laughing and Terry threw a pillow to his face.

oOoOoOoOoOo

Candy was in her bed, talking on the phone with Annie.

- So, how was it?

- Magnificent! We went to a restaurant and I ate the best sub and the best chocolate mousse ever… We danced the Tango

- I beg your pardon?

- We danced the Tango

- The Tango Tango of the Tango Tango?

- The tango Tango! Said Candy seriously

- You slept with him on the first night? You’re putting me on!

- Of course I’m putting you on! Who do you take me for? Eliza Reagan?

- You scared me there for a second…

- I saw Terry with a bimbo…

- What? Did you tell him for the baby?

- No, I asked him to call me

- You think he’s going to do it?

- I have no idea. If he doesn’t call, that’s on him… he won’t say that I didn’t tell him anything…

- Candy, you’re impossible… you were jealous, that’s why you didn’t tell him anything

- Annie, I’m pregnant and I’m the happiest woman in the world. Nothing is going to ruin my day!!! Good night Annie

- Good night Candy.

oOoOoOoOoOo

Candy waited, but Terry didn’t call. Her condition was becoming noticeable. She decided it was time to tell her family. She decided to tell them during their weekly dinner.

Her research on the company sales was going slowly. She felt like the Reagan, father and son were blocking her research. She went to see her father at the office.

- Are you all right my darling?

- I’m fine daddy

- How’s your research?

- It’s harder than I thought, it’s like someone is slowing me down…

- Hang in there honey, don’t discourage yourself…

- All right

- Are you coming for dinner tonight?

- Yes, I’ve got something to tell you

- What? You’ve met a man?

- You’ll hear about it tonight daddy…

- Very well…

She kissed her father on the forehead and got out of the room. The weekly dinner was her favourite night ever since she’s been living alone. She loved her family very much, but she loved her own space more. She didn’t want to be smothered by her family. She was wearing a loose dress since her belly was starting to show in her regular clothes. Her grandmother was happy to see her.

- Honey, you’re glowing of joy

- Thank you Grandma.

- Are you all right dear? You seem different lately

- I’m always happy grandma

- Except when you lived with your husband…

- You want a Porto? Asked her father

- Daddy, you know I don’t drink…

- Dinner is serve, said the grandmother.

They went to the table and they were talking.

- Candy, you had something to tell us, said her father

- As a matter of fact, said Candy

- We’re listening! Said her grandmother.

- Well, you know that my marriage to Neil ended because I couldn’t have children…

- Yes…

- Well I met a man a few months ago… and I’m pregnant!

- What? Said her father surprised.

- That’s wonderful! Said her grandmother smiling.

- Congratulations my darling!

- Are we going to meet the father?

- Euh, no… we’re no longer together.

- How? Said her father, he abandoned you pregnant? Who is he? I can look for him!

- No daddy… it’s my problem, don’t meddle in this. I’ll take care of it.

She didn’t want to tell he father that she wasn’t with her father’s baby because of him… She prayed the situation with Terry would fix itself and they end up being friends…She put her hand on her belly.

“Everything is going to be fine baby, I’m going to take care of you with or without your daddy” Said Candy smiling to herself.

A new life was living inside her, the rest was not important.

candy4terry4ever!

+Quote Post
Gentillefille
post Jun 10 2017, 06:14 PM
Post #5

Group Icon

Small World

Chapter 5
“The meeting”

Time passed… Candy was still working on her sales files to find what went wrong with the purchase of Terry’s company. Her belly had grown and it was big. She was now 6 months pregnant. Terry hadn’t called her, so she didn’t get the opportunity to tell him the news of his paternity. She was with her at Annie’s.

- How’s Archie?

- Well we don’t talk about you and Terry…

- What about when Terry comes over?

- I see that he wants to ask me something, but doesn’t say anything…, said Annie

- He knows that all he has to do is give me a call, said Candy

- He’s holding a grudge… What about the good doctor?

- My good doctor is only a friend…

- He could be more?

- Not as long that I have Terry’s child inside of me… despite…

- Despite…?

- Despite the fact that I’m dying to make love!

- What?!

- It’s a pregnant woman thingy, our libido goes up like you have no idea and it literally itches!

- Oh my God! Said Annie bursting out laughing

- I would laugh if it wasn’t so frustrating!

- The good doctor could take care of you, temporarly…

- Temporarly? Are you out of your mind? I’m not going to temporarly sleep with a man I don’t love just to scratch my itch! I love Terry and it’s Terry’s miracle!

- And Terry has to take care of it, but he doesn’t care because he doesn’t know you’ ve got a bun in your oven! You’re making yourself suffer for nothing! Tell him!

- No! And you’re not going to tell him either! You hear me?!

- Far away from me the idea of meddling in your business!

- I know it’s hard sweetie… Thank you…, said Candy hugging her

- Candy, all you have to do is tell him…

- He’s angry againstme and my father, otherwise, he would’ve called me… so calling him is not going to fix my situation if he’s still angry…

- But if you had done the first step…

- With “ifs” we’d put Rome in a bottle…

- Call your doctor, then…

- No way!

- Candy…

- I’ll call him to talk, not to tell him to come and scratch my itch…

Annie’s cellphone rang…

- It’s Archie, she said getting out of the room

Candy took advantage of that moment to call the good doctor.

- Candy?

- Good evening doctor…

- Good evening. Are you all right?

- Yes…

- And the baby?

- Yes, the baby’s fine

- Do you need something?

- Yes, no…

- Is it yes or no?

- I need to talk…

- I’m listening…

- My … libido…

- Oh… you need a man

- I’m not asking you for anything Michael, I just want to talk

- I would’ve been too lucky…

- Michael!

- I know, it’s not your kind of thing Candy

- I can’t imagine giving myself to another man…

- You should talk to him…

- That’s what Annie says…

- She’s right…

- I’m going to think about it. Thanks Michael…

- You’re welcome, Candy.

- Goodbye doctor.

Candy hung up but she didn’t call Terry. She wasn’t going to call him. She made the first step it was up to him to do the next one…

oOoOoOoOoOo

Terry on his side was able to find proofs that the Andrew company conned him out of his. He went to see his lawyer and best friend at his office.

- Let’s go see Andrew… He has to sell me my company, for the cheap price you bought it!

- And he had better agree, I still have the money from the sale with me, since you refused to touch it…, said Archie.

They both went to Andrew Entreprises, which was downtown Chicago in a very luxury building. They got to the floor where the big boss’ office was, Candy’s father. They had to wait for a while, since they didn’t have an appointment…

oOoOoOoOoOo

Candy was with her father in his office. She was holding her belly…

- Are you all right my darling?

- The baby is moving daddy, said Candy with a big smile

She approached him and took his hand and put it on her belly. The baby moved and her father smiled.

- There’s my grandson…

- Maybe it’s a girl daddy…

- Or my granddaughter… well if it’s a girl, she’s going to be a soccer player!

- I can’t wait to see the baby…

- You still won’t tell me who did that to you? I can force that bastard to take his responsabilities…

- Daddy, there is now way you’re going to do anything like that… I can take care of my baby alone… it’s grandfather is going spoil him and his great grandmother too…

- You’re not going to tell me his name>

Candy didn’t want her father to feel guilty for her break up with Terry, and she could take care of the baby, all by herself, like a big girl.

- No daddy, I won’t tell you his name… so stop asking, all right?

- All right, my darling…

- I’m going to go get lunch…

- Very well sweetie, my appointment book is full today…

- Here are the results of the investigation, she said giving him the file.

Candy got out to go get their lunch. She could ask someone to do it, only she had very specific cravings…

oOoOoOoOoOo

Terry and Archie finally got in William Andrew’s office. It was a very big office with big windows with a wonderful view on the city of Chicago. The carpet was thick and very soft. There was a little living room, a bar, a television set with flat screen and all the shebang… The desk behind which he was sitting was in ebony wood, well polished and hand sculpted. The chair on which he was sitting look very comfy, like you could fall asleep on it.

William Andrew stood up when they came in, he was smiling.

- Mr. Grandchester, Mr. Cornwell, come in and have a seat, please. What can I do for you?

The two young men sat down and Archie started talking.

- We came to tell you about what we’ve uncovered. A few months ago your company bought Grandchester Enterprises for bite of bread. Because of the problems theyhad, you pretended the company wasn’t worth more than that, saying you had to deal with some codes violations… you knew it was going to cost a fortune to clean up that mess… we want you to see back the company to Mr. Grandchester for the same cheap price you bought it for…

William looked at the two young men. He didn’t like being called out like that, out of the blue. He didn’t like ultimatums either…

- Gentlemen, Grandchester Entrerprises was indeed bought by my company, but it was a perfectly legal sale…

- We thought you were going to say that, that’s why we’ve bought proofs

He opened his bag and took out a file which he gave to William. Terry was only looking at him with mean eyes. William took the file and looked at it. He took the file Candy gave him and he saw that his daughter did a good job, but he also cursed himself for not reading the file earlier…It would’ve prevented him from being surprised by these two young men and be in a position of weakness.

- Ever since we’ve bought your company, we made it prosper, said William, it’s worth more than when we bought it…

- There is no way I’m paying a penny more! Said Terry angry

- Calm down Terry, said Archie

- Young man, said William not very happy, I will not tolerate that kind of tone in my office…

- What kind of tone? Said Terry angry

- The tone you’re using right now…

- You stole my company! Said Terry upset

- I didn’t steal anything! I bought it legally and it was in a very bad shape!!! Said William angry

- Everybody calm down, said Archie.

The office door opened.

- Daddy, I hope you haven’t died of hunger while I was gone…

It was Candy, coming in with their lunch… She stopped when she saw Terry and Archie.

- What’s going on in here? Said Candy looking at the men in the room.

Terry had heard her voice, he thought he was dreaming, but when he turned around to look at her, he was flabbergasted!!!

- YOU’RE PREGNANT??!!?? Yelled Terry surprised.

Candy looked at him surprised, what was Terry doing in her father’s office?

- Terry…

William looked at his daughter surprised…. Did she just called him by his name?

- You’re the bastard who got my daughter pregnant???!!! He said angry.

He stood up from his chair to walk towards Terry with a threatening look. Archie had to put himself in front of Terry…

- Mr. Andrew, please…

- Daddy! Said Candy running in front of him with bags in her hands.

- It’s him, isn’t it? The baby’s father?

- Yes, but…

- But…???Asked William

- But he didn’t know, said Candy.

- What do you mean, he didn’t know? You had a one night stand? That’s not what you do! You’re a good girl!

- Thank you daddy… but, we spend one night together and the next day, he saw the pictures of us on the fridge…

William understood that hid daughter didn’t want him to feel guilty…

- He saw my picture and he ran like a thief??!! I thought you had more guts than that! You use that to pull out! You’re a coward!

- Who are you calling a coward???!!! Said Terry upset.

- Take your responsabilities!

- If it’s my child, I’ll take myresponsabilities!!!

- My daughter is not a slut!!!!

- She could’ve told me…

- I asked you to call, didn’t I? Said Candy.

Terry understood that he should’ve called her, now he looked like a bastard in front of Candy’s father, but he didn’t care!

- You didn’t call, what did you think? Said William angry, that she was going to beg you to take her back?

Terry gave him the look…

- Candy, come with me! Said Terry.

- I’m not going anywhere with you! It’s lunch time and if I don’t eat, I’m going to faint…, said Candy

- Nothing spoils your appetite my darling, said Willaim smiling

- With Junior? He doesn’t care about stress, he takes what he needs…

Terry saw how William became loving when he talked to his daughter.

- Candy, we have to talk, insisted Terry

- That’s what I thought also, but you didn’t dare calling me when I asked you too…,said Candy

- We have to talk about the baby…

Candy looked at him. Of course, they had to talk, but she’s been waiting for his phone call for months…

- I’m at work Terry, I can’t just leave like that, even if it’s my father’s company…

- What about tonight…

- I’m having dinner with my father and my grandmother.

- I’ll call you tonight, insisted Terry

- Really? I thought you lost my phone number…

Candy was getting back at Terry, who was irritated and William was glad. He turned to the two men and he said:

- Gentlemen, we’re not done, but with everything we’ve just discovered, I need a little time to think about the situation…

- Very well, said Archie, who saw that Terry needed time to digest the news of Candy’s pregnancy…We’re going to call you to make another appointment. Good bye.

They walked to the door. Terry didn’t say goodbye, he was so upset, he got out slamming the door. Candy didn’t even turn to look at them, she was sitting on the living room couch and she was eating like nothing was happening.

- This chicken rice is excellent! She said while eating

William looked at her smiling. She had hidden the fact that the father of her baby had abandon her because of him. She didn’t want him to feel bac. He went to sit by her side.

- Where are my spicy wings? He asked

- Over there… I got a double portion, my craving for spicy food is a the top!

William smiled and they ate in silence for a moment.

- You should’ve told me, sweetie

- He described you like a monster and you’re not a monster daddy…

- He’s your baby’s father…

- He left after our night together… the day I learned I was pregnant, I met him at a restaurant and I asked him to call me…

- Forgive me my darling… if you gave yourself to him, that means you love him…

- It’s not your fault if he’s holding a grudge,said Candy, you’re the nicest man in the world, daddy…

William smiled, his daughter had put him on pedestal… But he wasn’t a saint…

oOoOoOoOoOo

Terry was very angry, Archie was trying to calm him down.

- She’s pregnant! Said Terry

- Yes, said Archie

- She’ s going to have my baby!

- You’re not doubting the paternity?

- She’s not a slut… it’s my child!

- All right…

- I should’ve called her…

- Yes, you should’ve… it was probably to tell you the news

- How could have I know that?

- She did tell you it was important, didn’t she? A girl with whom you’ve slept, has something important to tell you… you should’ve suspected something…

- She’s William Andrew’s daughter!

- We don’t that already. You keep repeating it…

- Annie didn’t say anything…

- She’s Candy’s best friend, they’re like sisters…

- Women’s loyalty!

- What are you going to do? She getting back at you…

- Really?

- Because you didn’t call her…

- Well she doesn’t know me that well…

- What are you going to do?

They had got out of the building and they walked towards Archie’s car. The got in and they left.

oOoOoOoOoOo

Candy was at the door of her father’s manor.

- Candy, stay, said her grandmother, living along in your state is not safe

- Everything is going to be fine, I don’t live in the dangerous part of town…

- Exactly, so you won’t expect anything and you’ll be surprised…

- Everything is going to be fine grandma, don’t worry. I won’t let anything happen to my miracle baby…

She hugged her grandmother and her father and she took her car to leave. She arrived at her place and she parked her car in the driveway. The remote to open her garage door wasn’t working, so she got out of the car to get in her house and she saw a shadow in front of her door, between the bushes on each side. She was startled. She put her hand in her back and got a bottle of pepper spray and she sprayed the shadow which was approaching her…

- AAAAAHHHHH!!! Yelled a man’s voice falling surprised, what’s wrong with you?

- Don’t come closer! I have a knife! Said Candy

The man had both hands on his face, still yelling in pain.

Candy approached slowly and she saw the man closer… And under the light…

- Terry?!! Why did you scare me like that?

- What’s wrong with you?

- I’m protecting my baby!

- You blinded me…

- I’m sorry, but you shouldn’t have come… I wasn’t expecting you… You should’ve called me… I was having dinner with my family…

- We have to talk…

- Now you’re ready to talk? After seeing my belly?

- You should’ve told me…

- Instead of asking you to call me? You wanted me to talk in front of your bimbo? Excuse me but I’m not in a habit to talk about my private life in front of strangers…

- You danced an indecent Tango, you didn’t care about people looking at you, said Terry wiping his eyes

Candy approached him to help him get up. He stood up and touch her belly, he felt all funny. He put his hand on Candy’s belly softly. She let him do it. They walked towards the house and she opened the door and they got in.

- There’s a washroom over there, so you can wash your eyes

- Thank you, said Terry
Candy took off her shoes and she got comfy in the living room. A few minutes went bay before Terry finally got out of the toilet. Candy had turned the television on but she wasn’t watching it the screen.

Terry arrived with his eyes still red and crying, he took place far away from her.

- Are you ok? Asked Candy

- No thanks to you!

- I’m sorry… what do you want?

- Are you kidding me? I want my baby!

- It’s my baby…

- It’s also mine!

- Nobody is contradicting you…

- I don’t want him to be raised in your father’s house…

- It’s his grandson, Romeo…

Terry looked at her with a bitter smile.

- We really are a modern day Romeo and Juliet…

- But it’s still one of the most beautiful love stories of Shakespeare’s language…

- A tragic love…

- You don’t want to do like them I hope

- I want my baby…

- It’s my baby and I won’t give it to you. Find another solution.

- Another solution?

- You did come to negotiate, didn’t you? You want your child and I want it too…

- Maybe I’m looking at this the wrong way…. I knocked up William Andrew’s daughter… I can take his only grandson…

- Because you think that he’s just going to let you take my baby?

- You’re right, the fight could go on for years… we both want this child… so marry me!

- That’s the worst proposal I’ve ever heard!

- Sorry, this Romeo is not romantic anymore after the pepper spray in his eyes…

- Well this Juliet is not romantic either, but she’s saying yes!

- I’d like to see your father’s head…, said Terry with a mocking smile

- This marriage is going to be a real marriage, right? Because if it’s only a game for your, just tell me now so that I can say no…

- I want my baby, Candy, I’m not hiding that from you…

- But you’re going to respect your marriage vows?

- Whatever!

- Good…

- I’m going to go back home…

He took his phone.

- Archie?

- Is everything all right?

- Yes, aside from the fact that I got pepper sprayed in the eyes

- What?

- But now everything is fine, we’re getting married

- Well we can say you move very fast!

- Can you get the papers ready for the wedding?

- Of course, for when?

- Tomorrow?

- Everything is going to be ready

- Thank you.

He hung up and Candy was looking at him.

- Tomorrow? Why are you in a hurry? Said Candy

- I want to be the baby’s official father as soon as possible… we never know…

He walked to the door. He turned around and walked back to Candy and he crouched and touched her belly saying:

- Good bye baby, good bye Candy.

- Good bye Romeo…

Candy looked at him go, she wanted to call him back to ask him to satisfy her libido which was killing her… But she wasn’t going to stoop that law. She wasn’t his wife yet…

“Tomorrow he’s going to be my husband, Baby… and everything is going to be fine, said Candy to herself, touching her belly.

candy4terry4ever!

+Quote Post
Gentillefille
post Jun 17 2017, 01:21 AM
Post #6

Group Icon

Small World

Chapter 6
“The wedding”

Candy called her best friend Annie, after Terry left to tell her the good news!

- I’m going to marry Terry! Tomorrow!

- What? Said Annie

- He wants the baby, I want the baby… so we’re getting married…

- Oh my God…

- There are marriage based on less than that…

- Really?

- Annie, please, don’t discourage me…

- He’s angry with you…

- I know, he will have to calm down.

- Is it going to be a real marriage?

- Do you know any other kind?

- Candy… maybe he wants revenge against your father

- Maybe, but he wants the baby; he will have to make peace with its grandfather…

- Well, you know what you’re doing

- No, I don’t know, but … the baby will have two parents who love him…

- You love him don’t you?

- More than anything in the world…and he hates me…

- He’s marrying you, he must not hate you that much… ok, we’ll need a wedding dress for your big belly…

- A pink one…

- Very well, since the virginal white is excluded…

- That moron of Neil had that honour…

- I’ll bring you a pink dress tomorrow. What kind of pink, pale, fuchsia?

- Pale…

- All right…

- Thank you Annie…

- You’re welcome, see you tomorrow sweetie.

Candy hung up and then she called her father

- Daddy?

- Yes honey? Are you all right?

- Terry was waiting for me in front of the house… he scared me half to death

- Are you all right?

- Yes, I pepper sprayed him in the eyes

- Ouch! He must’ve been glad…

- You have no idea…

- Did you talk?

- Yes…

- What’s the verdict?

- We’re getting married…

- Oh…

- Tomorrow…

- What???!!! Why so soon?

- Euh I’m pregnant, in general it’s a good reason to rush things…

- I can take care of you , honey

- Terry also wants to take care of his baby, daddy…

- He wasn’t in a hurry to call you

- He was angry…

- Against me… you should’ve told me, you don’t need to spare me my darling…

- Yes I do, you the nicest daddy in the world… I know you didn’t scam terry…

- But he won’t hear it… he’s stubborn as a mule…

- I love him daddy… you’re going to be there tomorrow?

- Of course I’m going to be there. I wouldn’t miss my daughter’s wedding for the world!

- Is grandma sleeping?

- Yes…

- Can you tell her the news in the morning?

- All right…

- Thank you daddy. Good night daddy dearest …

- Good night my darling daughter…

Candy got ready to go to bed and she started singing:

♪♪ I’m getting married in the morning ! Ding dong the bells are going to chime !!♪♪

oOoOoOoOoOo

Terry was in his room, angry… Candy had hidden her pregnancy from him. If he hadn’t met her at her father’s office… But that was his fault, he should’ve called her like she had asked him to! But the anger was still dominating him. He need to calm down. Marry Candy? He wasn’t expecting that when he woke up that morning. When everything was fine… he was engaged… he had to get his company back and take his life back. William Andrew and his daughter were going to pay… a little voice was telling him he loved Candy, but he wasn’t listening to it. All he wanted was his child. He didn’t want his child growing up in William Andrew’s house… but Candy did grow up in that house, didn’t she? And she was well raised, wasn’t she? Her lips were so soft and kissing her was pure bliss! And making love to her… No, it wasn’t the time to think about that… She was William Andrew’s daughter!!! He decided to call his parents.

- Hello?

- Mum?

- Good evening baby…is you all right?

- If you want….

- What’s going on?

- Is dad there?

- He’s here…

- Can you put me on speaker?

- All right… said his mother complying

- Dad?

- How are you son?

- I’m fine… what about the two to you?

- We’re fine, said his mother… do tell…

- What? Said Terry

- You have something to tell us, don’t you?

- How do you know that?

- Terry, said his mother, we’re your parents

- All right. You know how I blamed myself for losing the company?

- Don’t worry about that buddy, said his father

- But dad, I lost the family legacy!

- We can always start a new company…

- No dad, grandpa built this company from nothing…

- Andrew Entreprises took advantage of us when we were vulnerable. I would’ve don the same thing in their place…

- The sale wasn’t legal…

- You can’t prove it…

- I had my little investigation…

- Did you find something?

- Yes and I went to see Andrew to force him to sell me the company at the same price he paid me for…

- What did he say?

- He refused, of course!

- You didn’t show him the proofs?

- We were interrupted…

- By whom?

- By his daughter…

- His daughter? Said his mother, you have a thing with his daughter?

- Not a thing mum, a touch down…

- Oh my God! You’re sleeping with the enemy?!!!

- Dad…

- You wanted to get some information or what?

- Richard, calm down, said his mother, let him talk

- I met her at the community kitchen you opened in grandpa’s name…

- What was William Andrew’s daughter doing at the community kitchen? Asked his mother

- She volunteers there…

- Oh… she’s a generous soul, said his mother

- She’s William Andrew’s daughter!, said his father

- Terry, you were attracted to her, right? You liked her… said his mother

- Mum… yes I was attracted to her, she was perfect… it was wonderful wither…

- You didn’t recognize her name ? Asked his father

- She told me her name was “Candy White”…

- What happened? Asked his mother

- We spent the night together and in the morning when I went to the kitchen, I saw some family pictures…

- And you realised she was William Andrew’s daughter…

- Yes…

- And you broke up with her, I hope…

- Richard!

- Yes dad, I broke up with her…

- It was probably a set up, said his father

- Come on, according to what you told us, it was a chance meeting, said his mother

- It’s a small world indeed…

- What did she come to do in her father’s office?

- She works with him, and she brought him his lunch…

- What happened? Asked his mother

- I was flabbergasted, said Terry

- Why? Asked his father

- She was pregnant…

- WHAT???!! Said his parents at the same time

- Are you sure it’s yours? Asked his father

- Yes, I’m sure, she has no reason to lie to me, her father is filthy rich…

- Why didn’t she tell you the news before? Asked his father

- I met her after our break up and she asked me to call her…

- Why? Asked his father

- She was with someone and me too

- And you didn’t call her, guessed his mother

- She’s William Andrew’s daughter!

- And she’s going to have your baby, said his mother, what are you going to do?

- You’re going to take your child? Asked his father

- She want’s her baby too…

- We’ll sue for custody, said his father

- Richard… there’s another way, said his mother

- Which one?? Asked Richard

- He could marry her, said his mother

- OUT OF THE QUESTION!!! Yelled his father

- Richard, think about it for a while…She wants her child and I’m sure her father is not going to abandon her… and for the moment, we’re still vulnerable… they’re going to win… the best solution would be for him to marry her

- You might be right, but we could still fight this…

- Dad, I’m marrying her tomorrow…

- WHAT???!!!

- Yes, it was the best solution. I don’t want William Andrew to raise my child! Said Terry

- We’re invited? Asked his mother

- Of course. That’s why I called you…

- What about our company?

- We’ll see that after the wedding dad… everything is going to be fine

- Congratulations my son, said his mother

- Thanks mum

- Congratulations son, we’ll see you tomorrow morning? Said his father

Terry gave them the address and the time of the ceremony.

- Don’t be late, said Terry and I’m counting on you to calm dad, mum…

- Don’t worry about that honey, said his mother, good night.

- Good night my son

- Good night mum, good night dad

Terry hung up the phone relieved. With his parents’ presence, it will be better…He didn’t want to contact them until he got his company back, but Candy’s pregnancy had changed things… he went to bed and fell asleep right away.

oOoOoOoOoOo

The sun had just risen and the birds were chirping, announcing a new day that God had made. Candy opened her eyes easily. It was her wedding day, She put her hand on her round belly.

- Junior, we’re getting married today, you’re going to have mommy and daddy for you…♪♪ I’m getting married in the morning ! Ding dong the bells are gonna chime !!!♪♪

She heard the doorbell and she went downstairs with her night gown. She opened the door and Annie was standing in front of her with hanger with a white cover on the wedding dress. She had a hairdresser and a aesthetician with her.

- I’m going to shower, said Candy, come in and make yourself at home!

And she climbed the stairs to go shower. Annie, the hairdress and esthetician were alone…

- Well let’s go to the kitchen and find something to eat, said Annie.

Candy came back down in a robe and the work started. The hairdresser had rollers on her hair for her updo. She had cosmetic mask on her face with two slices of cucombers on her eyes./ Her feet were in a a big bowl of warm water with a little bit of liquid soap.

Two hours later, she was ready. She was radiant in her pink satin wedding dress with her round belly…

- I’m all pink, said Candy, like a candy… pun intented…

They all burst out laughing. Archie had called to tell them where the ceremony was going to take place.

oOoOoOoOoOo

Terry woke up after an agitated night. He was going to marry William Andrew’s daughter! The daughter of his worst enemy… He was happy that his parents were going to come.

Terry was at city hall, where all the papers were ready for their wedding. Archie was the best man and Annie was the matron of honour. His parent arrived and he was happy to see them. He hugged his mother for a long time.

- Mum. Thank you for coming…

- I wouldn’t miss my son’s wedding for anything in the world

He hugged his father too.

- I’m happy you’re here dad.

- I’m happy to be here, son

- Where’s the bride? Asked his mother

- She’s late

- Typical, like all brides, said his mother

- So, that’s normal? Asked Terry

- Yes honey, he’s hasn’t stood you up, well at least I hope so…

Eleonor realised that her son was nervous, he was afraid Candy wouldn’t show up. For the baby or for Candy? She wanted to ask him when the he Andrew delegation arrived… She saw William Andrew, tall and handsome, very elegant, his mother, very elegant as weel despite her old age, and then, she saw the bride, all in light pink with a bouquet of white flowers. Her satin pink dress showed her belly. Her up do was perfect, not a hair at the wrong place. She was smiling when she got in the room glowing. Eleonor turned around to look at her son and she saw his eyes full of love. He loved the mother of his child. But he changed right away, like he wanted to hide his real feelings. Richard Grandchester looked at his rival in business with disdain.

Candy’s eyes lit up when she was her future husband. But she only saw indifference. William looked at Terry’s father…

- Daddy please, said Candy, it’s my wedding day, be nice

- For you, my darling, I’m going to make an effort…His wife is beautiful…

They approached Terry and his family.

- Hello, said Candy smiling

- Hello, said Terry’s m other smiling

- Mum, let me introduce you to Candy, said Terry, Candy, meet my mother and my father

- Hello, said Candy, I’m pleased to meet you

Candy’s father and Terry’s gave each other the look, shaking hands. Then William turned to Eleonor and took he hand and kissed it.

- Mrs, Grandchester, you’re very beautiful, he said, you way too young to be Terry’s mother

William Andrew was flirting with her? Eleonor started laughing and Richard was sulking. Annie when to say hi to Archie and they were looking at the scene.

Terry talked to his fiancée.

- Candy, there are some documents you need to sign

- All right, said Candy

They went together to sign the documents. Then the justice of the peace arrived to perform the wedding ceremony.

That’s not how Candy imagined getting married again… Terry never imagined either getting married that way, Candy had tears in her eyes… It didn’t seem fair, but his mother was right, a custody fight over the baby would be worthless, because Candy was going to win with the army of lawyers her father had…

They found themselves in front of the judge and a few minutes later, they were married. Terry kissed his wife lightly on the lips. He hugged her and he felt her belly against his. There was a little movement. He was startled…

- But what the…? He asked surprised

Candy burst out laughing.

- It’s the baby, she said, putting her hand on her belly, hi Junior!

She took Terry’s hand and put it on her belly.

- Say hi to daddy Junior, said Candy

Junior complied and Terry felt him move, he could see the belly moving.

- Hi Junior! Said Terry with love, it’s me daddy… are you all right?

Junior moved again and Candy and Terry burst out laughing happy.

Candy’s grandma went to kiss them, followed by Annie and Archie. ELeonor an her husband also went to kiss the newlywed. William congratulated his daughter and her husband too, He kissed his daughter, he hugged her and shook Terry’s hand.

- Welcome to the family young man

- Thank you, said Terry

- We’ll discus business for your company

- I don’t want your charity!

- Terry, you’r e part of the family… think about the baby. You want to provide for him, don’t you?

- Of course, I can do it!

- We don’t need your charity, said Terry’s father.

- Gentlemen! Said eleonor, that;s enough! It’s our children’s wedding day, not business discussion!

- You are right, pretty lady, said William smiling at her, we’re going to a restaurant where I booked a table to celebrate our children’s wedding…

- Perfect, said Eleonor smiling, let’s go…

Candy and Terry had to sign more papers and get their marriage certificate. They got out to get to the restaurant, despite the tension that was between the two families.

Candy’s heart was jumping of joy, she was married to Terry. She wanted to scream her joy to the whole world!!!

“I married the man I love, Junior. I married your daddy! We’re going to be very happy! ” She said to herself.

Yes, as horrible as the situation was with an indifferent Terry, or almost, because he did react to the baby moving, she was going to make sure her marriage was a happy one.

candy4terry4ever!

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
2 User(s) are reading this topic (2 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 23rd June 2017 - 08:02 AM