Merry Christmas, Candy fans!

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

4 Pages V  « < 2 3 4  
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> WHAT'S NEW HERE?, it's been a loooong time...
Aniko
post Dec 5 2017, 08:18 AM
Post #46

CC Fan for life
Group Icon

Group: Honorary Mille Member 1000+ Post
Member No.: 3557

I had to post this!!!;) I'm currently watching this scene from While you were Sleeping and thought it resumed well Surprise Kiss VS New Generation.

User's Signature

Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Aniko
post Dec 5 2017, 08:26 AM
Post #47

CC Fan for life
Group Icon

OH and this is the scene that came right after!!! (I'm posting while watching, I really have no life goodnight.gif )

User's Signature

+Quote Post
Anneth White
post Dec 5 2017, 04:07 PM
Post #48

CC Fan for life
Group Icon

Member No.: 3042

QUOTE(Aniko @ Dec 3 2017, 07:10 PM) *
QUOTE(Anneth White @ Dec 3 2017, 02:34 PM) *
QUOTE(Aniko @ Nov 29 2017, 09:04 PM) *
Here another popular kiss scene you might all like. I liked it so much that I kept a gif of him slamming her into the wall over and over (weird humor) apart trying to demolish the wall, it was rather hot.

Here again, it's not TOTAL surprise because

1) they are getting married, so already dating
2) He asked her if she wanted to sleep over like 10 min. ago but she pretended she had laundry and recyclables to take care off
3) She came back saying that the laundry and recyclables could wait, meaning: she will sleep over and they won't really sleep
4) he just kissed her faster than she expected
5) I don't recall anybody complaining about it

Oh just so sweet and so romantic! cheerleader.gif

When they were practicing the scene, the guy was firm but didn't slam her into the wall like that, the director (or whoever) made him doing again and I think it's a *tad* too much, it's at the limit, ok to pin the girl against the wall but be careful not to hurt her head, there were also frames on that wall, not really confortable. It was a hot scene anyway.

[attachment=8717:tumblr_n...n1o1_540.gif]

That one, however, didn't pass and got criticized. (not a drama, but music video)

[attachment=8716:tumblr_i...vfx5_500.gif]

Well that you put only the image, without the previous image or the dialog, they look SO AGRESIVE!!!! fryingpan.gif

User's Signature

"As long as we are alive, we will be able to see each other again...someday" (Mizuki & Igarachi´s Candy Candy Manga)

+Quote Post
Aniko
post Dec 5 2017, 08:59 PM
Post #49

CC Fan for life
Group Icon

QUOTE(Anneth White @ Dec 5 2017, 10:07 AM) *

Well that you put only the image, without the previous image or the dialog, they look SO AGRESIVE!!!! fryingpan.gif

This? It's from a music video I posted here 3-4 years ago, does your daughter knows them? (she should!) Apart dragging the girl all around they are very good (if you like the genre)

Here the song I had in my head for a few days now, show it to your daughter wink.gif

My daughter is a fan now, I was the one listening to their albums for years and now she knows more than me on them...

User's Signature

+Quote Post
Anneth White
post Dec 6 2017, 03:36 PM
Post #50

CC Fan for life
Group Icon

QUOTE(Aniko @ Dec 5 2017, 04:59 PM) *

This? It's from a music video I posted here 3-4 years ago, does your daughter knows them? (she should!) Apart dragging the girl all around they are very good (if you like the genre)

Here the song I had in my head for a few days now, show it to your daughter wink.gif

My daughter is a fan now, I was the one listening to their albums for years and now she knows more than me on them...

Well she is not fan but her friend die for them... they were here a month ago... my daughter is more fan of Vocaloid´s from japan... (by the way WE SAW THEM IN OCTOBER in the Japan Expo!!! and we love it!! i will post it for you to see it!!!)

Also it was so funny to see the last cultural activitie at my daughter´s school where the physics teacher presented a new "discipline" to make good excercise and have fun for girls: the coreographies of K-pop, so there were a competion with several groups... i enjoyed it a lot!! and also because the girls sing their songs like being from Korea!!! just nice

cheerleader.gif

User's Signature

"As long as we are alive, we will be able to see each other again...someday" (Mizuki & Igarachi´s Candy Candy Manga)

+Quote Post
Anneth White
post Dec 6 2017, 03:42 PM
Post #51

CC Fan for life
Group Icon

QUOTE(Aniko @ Dec 1 2017, 02:26 AM) *
And now to come back with that kiss in CC *diabolic laughter*

Don't worry, It's not a matter of surprise kiss, consensual or not but rather was kind of scene it was.

In the anime: (HOW COME IT CHANGED FOR ANOTHER VIDEO???? It was the right one yesterday)

They are dancing, suddenly Terry stops, looks at her then kisses her. *bling bling bling*
She slaps him because startled, surprised and a good girl
He slaps her back because she hurts him and treated him like a good for nothing
She hits him again because he slapped her
Candy: 2 Terry :1

In the manga:

[attachment=8703:____________04_047.jpg]

They are dancing, everybody is happy until Candy mentions Anthony with a sad look
Terry looks pissy

[attachment=8704:____________04_048.jpg]

Terry stops dancing, looking tense or mad or both then kisses her
Candy is shocked, there is no butterflies, flowers, bling, bling, just a black swirl, *swoosh*

[attachment=8706:____________04_049.jpg]

She slaps him "delinquent"

[attachment=8707:____________04_050.jpg]

"That's the worst, You are really just a delinquent, a playboy and violent/rude"
Terry is not a playboy but he's alright with being violent so he slaps her back
"Me, a playboy? A delinquent? what do you know about me?" (ok ok stop Terry, everybody in the school think you are a delinquent, even your family: you smoke, you drink, you fight, you are disrespectful, rude, vulgar, disrupt the mass, play hooky...did you think you were a role model?)
And then Candy hits him back (probably remembering about all those times she wanted to know more about him and he pushed her away)
Candy cries "It was my first time, If it were Anthony...that ..."
Terry smirks

[attachment=8708:____________04_051.jpg]

"What Anthony would done uh? How Anthony would have kissed you? Would Anthony be more tender?
(all fangirls hold their breath, there is suddenly like a sexual tension in the air)
"Bullshit!"
"What do you know about my feelings, Anthony?"
"Anthony is dead! He fell from a horse and he's dead!"
"Stop Terry!"
"What ? Want to call for help?"
" Calls Anthony! Cry for Anthony to help you!

[attachment=8709:____________04_052.jpg]

"No matter how many times you call him he will never come"
"Anthony is dead"

Blablabla and he drags her somewhere

[attachment=8710:____________04_054.jpg]

And throws her in the hay... (that's why Alfans don't like him)
"Aah!"
Then takes off his coat (*gaps!*)
"Terry..."
(then we have that scene with the horse)

[attachment=8714:____________04_062.jpg]

They are back, calmer, Candy is bleeding and her dress a mess (by his fault)
And while he's treating her wound she wonders if that Terry and the violent one are the same person
"Did it hurt?"
"I've been violent/brutal with you but I don't regret it" (uh...? Fuck you?)
(look at that bastard smiling and Candy reaction)

[attachment=8713:____________04_073.jpg]

Later at the ball, Terry shamelessly comes to her as if nothing happened earlier
And she makes him feel how happy she is to see him. (serves him right!)

So in the anime we have a rather romantic moment and the manga it's rather something else...(same with the novel)
I wouldn't call the manga scene "romantic", There is provocation, jealousy, anger, sadness..it's an important moment where things have to be said and done. Just too bad she had to remember that kiss she didn't have time to taste over and over.

I loved all the descriptions and dialog you wrote!!!! cheerleader.gif and seeing in detail the images I only can say that CANDY IS A WINNER!!! LOOK HOW SHE WAS ANGRY AND HOW TERRY RECEIVED PART OF HER "MEDICINE" teeheehee.gif , those images show two young people learning to behave in a situation that was surprised for both!!! really a teenager issue!!! so to see it with adult eyes is SO WRONG!!! (THAT GOES FOR ALFANS!!!)
Attached File(s)
Attached File  she_wins.jpg ( 65.56K ) Number of downloads: 0
Attached File  punch.jpg ( 82.28K ) Number of downloads: 0

User's Signature

+Quote Post
Anneth White
post Dec 6 2017, 03:49 PM
Post #52

CC Fan for life
Group Icon

QUOTE(Gretzky @ Dec 1 2017, 01:31 PM) *
So we all agree, just... who are those PC people? Organizations? Publishers?

Sadly, it's writers. And those are the ones who like to go around telling other writers that they must write things this way or that way. If we don't toe their lines, we're branded and shamed as deplorables.

Hi dear Alexa!! what you said is totally crazy!!!! i thing you must not pay attention to those stupid writers... they are not understanding what is romance in a story... a surpised kiss is nice if the person wants to show his/her feelings without making any harm!!! or for fun like that kiss Aniko received from a stranger celebrating new year if i am not wrong... another situations must be analysed in real life and also what kind of readers do you want... but in a book??? and what about all that craziness in violent movies everywhere and nobody sais anything??'

Hugs girls!!! terryhugs4you.gif

User's Signature

+Quote Post
Aniko
post Dec 6 2017, 09:23 PM
Post #53

CC Fan for life
Group Icon

QUOTE(Anneth White @ Dec 6 2017, 09:42 AM) *

Don't worry, It's not a matter of surprise kiss, consensual or not but rather was kind of scene it was.

In the anime: (HOW COME IT CHANGED FOR ANOTHER VIDEO???? It was the right one yesterday)

They are dancing, suddenly Terry stops, looks at her then kisses her. *bling bling bling*

In the manga:

They are dancing, everybody is happy until Candy mentions Anthony with a sad look
Terry looks pissy

Candy is shocked, there is no butterflies, flowers, bling, bling, just a black swirl, *swoosh*

"That's the worst, You are really just a delinquent, a playboy and violent/rude"
"Me, a playboy? A delinquent? what do you know about me?" (ok ok stop Terry, everybody in the school think you are a delinquent, even your family: you smoke, you drink, you fight, you are disrespectful, rude, vulgar, disrupt the mass, play hooky...did you think you were a role model?)
And then Candy hits him back (probably remembering about all those times she wanted to know more about him and he pushed her away)
Terry smirks

"What Anthony would done uh? How Anthony would have kissed you? Would Anthony be more tender?
(all fangirls hold their breath, there is suddenly like a sexual tension in the air)
"Bullshit!"
"Stop Terry!"

"Anthony is dead"

"Aah!"
"Terry..."

And while he's treating her wound she wonders if that Terry and the violent one are the same person
"Did it hurt?"

Later at the ball, Terry shamelessly comes to her as if nothing happened earlier

So in the anime we have a rather romantic moment and the manga it's rather something else...(same with the novel)
I wouldn't call the manga scene "romantic", There is provocation, jealousy, anger, sadness..it's an important moment where things have to be said and done. Just too bad she had to remember that kiss she didn't have time to taste over and over.

I loved all the descriptions and dialog you wrote!!!! cheerleader.gif and seeing in detail the images I only can say that CANDY IS A WINNER!!! LOOK HOW SHE WAS ANGRY AND HOW TERRY RECEIVED PART OF HER "MEDICINE" teeheehee.gif , those images show two young people learning to behave in a situation that was surprised for both!!! really a teenager issue!!! so to see it with adult eyes is SO WRONG!!! (THAT GOES FOR ALFANS!!!)

Yes Candy had the last word/hit in that case, if we look at the rest of the manga and compare it with the others from the same era, there is nothing out of the ordinary. It just the standard. Terry being Terry and not one of the other guys who are softer, but Alfans or Anthony fans have the right to hate him, it's not everybody who are into bad boys or that kind of character.

I just wanted to show the difference between the anime and manga, in the anime Terry looked like more caught in the moment and genuinely kissed Candy whereas in the manga he kissed her out of jealousy and by provocation, he was annoyed that she was thinking about Anthony and wanted her to forget about him.

User's Signature

+Quote Post
Aniko
post Dec 6 2017, 09:32 PM
Post #54

CC Fan for life
Group Icon

QUOTE(Anneth White @ Dec 6 2017, 09:36 AM) *
QUOTE(Aniko @ Dec 5 2017, 04:59 PM) *

Well she is not fan but her friend die for them... they were here a month ago... my daughter is more fan of Vocaloid´s from japan... (by the way WE SAW THEM IN OCTOBER in the Japan Expo!!! and we love it!! i will post it for you to see it!!!)

Also it was so funny to see the last cultural activitie at my daughter´s school where the physics teacher presented a new "discipline" to make good excercise and have fun for girls: the coreographies of K-pop, so there were a competion with several groups... i enjoyed it a lot!! and also because the girls sing their songs like being from Korea!!! just nice

cheerleader.gif

Yes I know Vocaloid, I'm not really listening to it but it's still very popular and they have holograms on stage, stuff like that.

That sounds like a fun activity, some choreography are really hard to learn though.

User's Signature

+Quote Post
Cinzia
post Dec 7 2017, 11:03 AM
Post #55

CC Fan for life
Group Icon

Group: Active/Top Posters
Member No.: 3648

QUOTE(Aniko @ Dec 6 2017, 09:23 PM) *

In the manga:

Terry looks pissy

Terry smirks

"Bullshit!"
"Stop Terry!"

"Anthony is dead"

"Aah!"
"Terry..."

"Did it hurt?"

Yes Candy had the last word/hit in that case, if we look at the rest of the manga and compare it with the others from the same era, there is nothing out of the ordinary. It just the standard. Terry being Terry and not one of the other guys who are softer, but Alfans or Anthony fans have the right to hate him, it's not everybody who are into bad boys or that kind of character.

I just wanted to show the difference between the anime and manga, in the anime Terry looked like more caught in the moment and genuinely kissed Candy whereas in the manga he kissed her out of jealousy and by provocation, he was annoyed that she was thinking about Anthony and wanted her to forget about him.

Anthony fans should not be so strict since Anthony slapped Candy as well!
As for Alfans if they hate Terry is simply because they prefer Albert and wanted to show to Terryfans how bad he is and how good is Albert instead, because, in their minds, Albert is perfect! They go beyond the slapping, they say that the slap is the demonstration that Terry never actually loved Candy and that Candy never actually loved Terry, she was simply attracted to him as sometimes women are by their own molester! In a nutshell this is their view, they don't go any deeper!

+Quote Post
Aniko
post Dec 7 2017, 12:07 PM
Post #56

CC Fan for life
Group Icon

QUOTE(Cinzia @ Dec 7 2017, 05:03 AM) *

In the manga:

Terry looks pissy

Terry smirks

"Bullshit!"
"Stop Terry!"

"Anthony is dead"

"Aah!"
"Terry..."

"Did it hurt?"

As for Alfans if they hate Terry is simply because they prefer Albert and wanted to show to Terryfans how bad he is and how good is Albert instead, because, in their minds, Albert is perfect! They go beyond the slapping, they say that the slap is the demonstration that Terry never actually loved Candy and that Candy never actually loved Terry, she was simply attracted to him as sometimes women are by their own molester! In a nutshell this is their view, they don't go any deeper!

There were a lot of slaps in that manga, still it doesn't beat Glass Mask...

Anthony didn't slap her for the same reason but ok. Well Albert is perfect that's why is the one...well maybe not that perfect he didn't always respect the law and stuff, and punched Terry, but almost perfect. Alfans have also their delusions we can't do anything about that. There are certainly objective Alfans out there that still have their mind and don't like Terry for being Terry...Just like I dislike Takumi in Nana, even if Takumi took care of Nana, the kids, gave her an house and money, he's still an asshole to me and a rapist...but lot of people like him anyway.

Candy was not the victim but the savior, she had a savior complex ... A damn annoying savior complex wink.gif

Anyway they loved each other because the author said so and it's her creation, but even if two persons love each other that doesn't mean they can always be together, she said as well. Or something like that.

User's Signature

+Quote Post
Cinzia
post Dec 7 2017, 04:25 PM
Post #57

CC Fan for life
Group Icon

Group: Active/Top Posters
Member No.: 3648

QUOTE(Aniko @ Dec 7 2017, 12:07 PM) *
QUOTE(Cinzia @ Dec 7 2017, 05:03 AM) *

In the manga:

Terry looks pissy

Terry smirks

"Bullshit!"
"Stop Terry!"

"Anthony is dead"

"Aah!"
"Terry..."

"Did it hurt?"

There were a lot of slaps in that manga, still it doesn't beat Glass Mask...

Anthony didn't slap her for the same reason but ok. Well Albert is perfect that's why is the one...well maybe not that perfect he didn't always respect the law and stuff, and punched Terry, but almost perfect. Alfans have also their delusions we can't do anything about that. There are certainly objective Alfans out there that still have their mind and don't like Terry for being Terry...Just like I dislike Takumi in Nana, even if Takumi took care of Nana, the kids, gave her an house and money, he's still an asshole to me and a rapist...but lot of people like him anyway.

Candy was not the victim but the savior, she had a savior complex ... A damn annoying savior complex wink.gif

Anyway they loved each other because the author said so and it's her creation, but even if two persons love each other that doesn't mean they can always be together, she said as well. Or something like that.

I agree with the morals according to which despite being in love, sometimes life can separate two people, exactly Nagita's words, but the fact remains that the two loved each other heart and soul, again Nagita's say! Well, in spite of this, some Alfans insist in denying so. Terry, according to them, is not worthy, because of that stolen kiss and subsequent slap. Candy has always truly loved only the prince and later Albert, this is why she has given up on him in Susanna's situation, because she was not destined to be with Terry, so she has blatantly accepted her fate. It is like Candy should be happy that Anthony died and Susanna attempted suicide so she could end up with her only true love!
I can accept that Nagita has decided Albert should be Candy's adult love but I don't think Nagita wanted to deny the other two as sometimes Albert fans seem to believe. All of them have been important and none of them could have been possible if the previous one had not disappeared one way or another.

+Quote Post
Aniko
post Dec 7 2017, 11:19 PM
Post #58

CC Fan for life
Group Icon

QUOTE(Cinzia @ Dec 7 2017, 10:25 AM) *
I agree with the morals according to which despite being in love, sometimes life can separate two people, exactly Nagita's words, but the fact remains that the two loved each other heart and soul, again Nagita's say! Well, in spite of this, some Alfans insist in denying so. Terry, according to them, is not worthy, because of that stolen kiss and subsequent slap. Candy has always truly loved only the prince and later Albert, this is why she has given up on him in Susanna's situation, because she was not destined to be with Terry, so she has blatantly accepted her fate. It is like Candy should be happy that Anthony died and Susanna attempted suicide so she could end up with her only true love!
I can accept that Nagita has decided Albert should be Candy's adult love but I don't think Nagita wanted to deny the other two as sometimes Albert fans seem to believe. All of them have been important and none of them could have been possible if the previous one had not disappeared one way or another.

Can we just ignore Alfans? Some of their theories are too far-fetched to give them attention anyway. The Author said she loved them all, so that's it, but fans are free to love who they want. They have the right to hate him for that stolen kiss which was more a forced kiss in the manga and that slap but they can't deny they loved each other, it's all written in the story, she sacrificed her love for someone else happiness. Albert is just the one because they decided to stick to the first plan then, but the author kind of regretted it later wink.gif wink.gif and that's why we have a final story.

User's Signature

+Quote Post

4 Pages V  « < 2 3 4
Reply to this topicStart new topic
2 User(s) are reading this topic (2 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 16th December 2017 - 05:47 PM