Gretzky
post Sep 1 2014, 07:47 AM
Post #16

CC Fan for life
Group Icon

Group: Honorary Mille Member 1000+ Post
Member No.: 3493

QUOTE(miracolo @ Aug 31 2014, 04:42 PM) *
In the previous post, why is that animal sleeping there? Is it a cat? I cannot see very well in my phone.

crier.gif

Miracolo, this is Cyborg Albert -- meaning he's a robot. So he has not body warmth. So I don't think that's the reason why the cat is there. Maybe the cat is there for the robotic machine vibrations. But I think you are not able to see clearly on your phone screen the shape of the kitty. I guess robot cyborg Albert may be very energized though and functions on super-human level where the cat is.

BTW, I came across all these while looking for Albert profiles for you. OMG they cracked me up so bad I got inspired to share. I LMAO.

Anneth, I don't like a fic where Candy and Terry became "the past" and they meet up like all their passionate history went to dust. I won't be reading that fic no matter how good it is. sad.gif Likewise I can't read Pekky's with some Terry FKBuddy, or CA romances. I'm sure some are superbly written but...I just can't. tongue.gif

Alexa

Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
miracolo
post Sep 1 2014, 10:21 AM
Post #17

CC Fan for life
Group Icon

Member No.: 3473

My dear Alexa... so many thing that you can't read nothearing.gif
The good that comes from this is that you have more time to write smile.gif . I cannot read stories where Candy and Terry are the past eather. I mean, I did read some, but I cannot believe them. They cannot meet, Terry with Susannah, Candy with Albert and not... let passion explode. I cannot buy this. No no no! I can accept that they move on if they live their story and something goes wrong, like if Candy has some unbearable habit, like obsessive cleaning or super healthy food and she takes blood samples of terry once a weak to check cholesterol (you ate hot dogs!!) and stuff (you smoked!! You did drink too!)."Terryyyy, how many times must I tell you not to leave water drops on the floor after you take your shower?!?!"
And one day she finds a letter: "Candy, I leave. I have finished to do what I came to America for"

He is a cyborg. A cyborg Albert with a cat. So the cat is bringing warmth to his cold robot body. It must be it.
Thanks so much for sharing funny things. And thanks again for the A-profiles. I did not understand your abbreviations again. Were they a joke? What do they mean?

I loved Heidi! Floating clouds there too! Are there fanfictions between her and Peter? Uh, it is painful even to joke about it!
I think you are right, Anneth: the drawings made the difference. So Candy and Company have two mothers.

+Quote Post
Anneth White
post Sep 1 2014, 12:07 PM
Post #18

CC Fan for life
Group Icon

Member No.: 3042

QUOTE(miracolo @ Sep 1 2014, 05:21 AM) *
My dear Alexa... so many thing that you can't read nothearing.gif
The good that comes from this is that you have more time to write smile.gif . I cannot read stories where Candy and Terry are the past eather. I mean, I did read some, but I cannot believe them. They cannot meet, Terry with Susannah, Candy with Albert and not... let passion explode. I cannot buy this. No no no! I can accept that they move on if they live their story and something goes wrong, like if Candy has some unbearable habit, like obsessive cleaning or super healthy food and she takes blood samples of terry once a weak to check cholesterol (you ate hot dogs!!) and stuff (you smoked!! You did drink too!)."Terryyyy, how many times must I tell you not to leave water drops on the floor after you take your shower?!?!"
And one day she finds a letter: "Candy, I leave. I have finished to do what I came to America for"

He is a cyborg. A cyborg Albert with a cat. So the cat is bringing warmth to his cold robot body. It must be it.
Thanks so much for sharing funny things. And thanks again for the A-profiles. I did not understand your abbreviations again. Were they a joke? What do they mean?

I loved Heidi! Floating clouds there too! Are there fanfictions between her and Peter? Uh, it is painful even to joke about it!
I think you are right, Anneth: the drawings made the difference. So Candy and Company have two mothers.

yes dear miracolo, I just posted a comment with Holly´s last translation with mizuki´s words, and she says that CC was born when she met Igarashi and production team for mangae. Igarashi gave her the images of the characters.

I am so sorry that they fight, because Igarashi must love sooo much this characters that she has in her mind. wink.gif

"As long as we are alive, we will be able to see each other again...someday" (Mizuki & Igarachi´s Candy Candy Manga)

+Quote Post
candyterry
post Sep 1 2014, 04:52 PM
Post #19

CT Admin, TGG's Publicist & Personal Assistant
Group Icon

Group: Admin
Member No.: 1

QUOTE(Gretzky @ Aug 31 2014, 05:13 PM) *
You're really desperate to make your case when you have to resort to stealing a scene from our King and do such a bad photoshop job.

Bad rip-off for surel! tongue.gif I've even seen this faux image on fan-made products sold on ebay. scratch.gif

+Quote Post
Gretzky
post Sep 2 2014, 04:45 AM
Post #20

CC Fan for life
Group Icon

Member No.: 3493

I hope you all got a good laugh out of these. I actually didn't post what I think is the most, THE MOST, ghastly creation. I found a super silly Dancing Terry. It was Terry doing a ridiculous little dance. I think the person who created it actually is a Terry fan. But I don't agree with it. It made Terry looked so stupid and silly. I can't post it. I don't want to spread it around at all. When I saw it I wanted to cry.

Alexa

+Quote Post
miracolo
post Sep 2 2014, 08:39 AM
Post #21

CC Fan for life
Group Icon

Member No.: 3473

QUOTE(Gretzky @ Sep 2 2014, 05:45 AM) *
I hope you all got a good laugh out of these. I actually didn't post what I think is the most, THE MOST, ghastly creation. I found a super silly Dancing Terry. It was Terry doing a ridiculous little dance. I think the person who created it actually is a Terry fan. But I don't agree with it. It made Terry looked so stupid and silly. I can't post it. I don't want to spread it around at all. When I saw it I wanted to cry.

My dear friend,
aren't we a little too serious about it? Why don't we watch it together?Couldn't we do it as a "group therapy", to laugh a little bit about ourself. Terry can be silly and ridiculous, come on?
No? Ok...

+Quote Post
Gentillefille
post Jan 13 2018, 07:39 PM
Post #22

Moderator, Queen of fanfictions, Godmother of the board
Group Icon

Group: Golden Moderator 10,000+
Member No.: 4

Have you guys seen this, they said it was a baby Albert??!!! Why not take Anthony? They're probably obsessed with the idea that Albert and Anthony don't look that much alike? But Terry does? ohmy.gif: biggrin.gif tongue.gif

Attached File(s)
Attached File  1fadmu.jpg ( 24.92K ) Number of downloads: 4

candy4terry4ever!
"You should be kissed, and often, and by someone who knows how." Rhett Butler, Gone with the wind

+Quote Post
candyterry
post Jan 13 2018, 08:08 PM
Post #23

CT Admin, TGG's Publicist & Personal Assistant
Group Icon

Group: Admin
Member No.: 1

QUOTE(Gentillefille @ Jan 13 2018, 07:39 PM) *
Have you guys seen this, they said it was a baby Albert??!!! Why not take Anthony? They're probably obsessed with the idea that Albert and Anthony don't look that much alike? But Terry does? ohmy.gif: biggrin.gif tongue.gif

Oh how they wish! laugh2.gif

It's obviously Terry with his hair photoshopped to be a blond! teehee.gif

You're right though! Why didn't they just take an image of Anthony as a boy and pretend that he was Albert instead! Makes no sense to use Terry's image! dontgetit.gif

new_year.gif to you, dear Gentillefille! huggy.gif

+Quote Post
Gentillefille
post Jan 14 2018, 06:48 AM
Post #24

Group Icon

QUOTE(candyterry @ Jan 13 2018, 02:08 PM) *

You're right though! Why didn't they just take an image of Anthony as a boy and pretend that he was Albert instead! Makes no sense to use Terry's image! dontgetit.gif

I know right? I was stunned to see that! Maybe they wanted the long hair! tongue.gif biggrin.gif

new_year.gif dear Nila! huggy.gif

I was thinking about you, with the false alert in Hawaii....

candy4terry4ever!
"You should be kissed, and often, and by someone who knows how." Rhett Butler, Gone with the wind

+Quote Post
Anneth White
post Jan 16 2018, 11:55 PM
Post #25

CC Fan for life
Group Icon

QUOTE(Gentillefille @ Jan 14 2018, 02:48 AM) *

I know right? I was stunned to see that! Maybe they wanted the long hair! tongue.gif biggrin.gif

Well they are obsessed with Terry!!! not with Albert... if use every Terry image they find to transform it in a blonde guy!!!

Hugs for all of you dear girls!!! wishing a very happy new year!!! terryhugs4you.gif

"As long as we are alive, we will be able to see each other again...someday" (Mizuki & Igarachi´s Candy Candy Manga)

+Quote Post
Gentillefille
post Jan 17 2018, 03:21 AM
Post #26

Group Icon

QUOTE(Anneth White @ Jan 16 2018, 05:55 PM) *

Well they are obsessed with Terry!!! not with Albert... if use every Terry image they find to transform it in a blonde guy!!!

Hugs for all of you dear girls!!! wishing a very happy new year!!! terryhugs4you.gif

I know most terryfans says the albertfics, they transform Albert into a bad boy like Terry so they can put him with Candy...!!! They are obsessed with Terry! tongue.gif

candy4terry4ever!

+Quote Post
Gentillefille
post Jan 17 2018, 04:21 AM
Post #27

Group Icon

Indeed!!!!

Attached File(s)
Attached File  e968dbfe15fcd5270650f96cc6225a28__1_.jpg ( 24.06K ) Number of downloads: 3
Attached File  52yu5l.jpg ( 35.33K ) Number of downloads: 5

candy4terry4ever!

+Quote Post
Anneth White
post Jan 18 2018, 03:42 PM
Post #28

CC Fan for life
Group Icon

QUOTE(Gentillefille @ Jan 17 2018, 12:21 AM) *

Indeed!!!!

Oh my god!!! they are really desperate!!! what an awful image throwtomato.gif throwtomato.gif !!!! they never will have Albert hugging Candy that way!!! only Anohito=Terry!!!

+Quote Post
Gentillefille
post Feb 12 2018, 06:37 AM
Post #29

Group Icon

Here is another wishful thinking... they can laugh at the slap all they want, but we got a real kiss, not a fanfiction!!! tongue.gif

candy4terry4ever!

+Quote Post

2 Pages V  < 1 2
Reply to this topicStart new topic
2 User(s) are reading this topic (2 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 24th June 2018 - 06:01 PM