My Meeting With Mizuki
by Tuba (Mrscage)
I can't wait to write down all the things that happened
during the last five days and still can not believe that I had the chance to
meet Mizuki, the writer of my favorite manga and the cause of all my traumas
coming from my childhood. I can't accept the fact that she told us all these
lies just to make her story more sad...Let's start from the
After all the letters and e-mails that I sent to her she finally accepted to meet me, knowing personnaly the Japanese prime minister Koizumi helped a lot...
I was too excited before I met her, I wrote down all the things that I wanted to say and found myself the best Japanese-Turkish interpreter. She came to my hotel and we discussed almost two hours. Actually I passed the first hour begging her to tell me the end of her story. After an hour she couldn't resist anymore my tears and beggings and made me promise on all the holly books that I wouldn't tell anyone what she was going to say to me. I was so desperate that I could promise on anything. And she told me ( I'm translating it with her own words):
- OK, listen to me Crazy-san, I will tell you the real story, because it's a real story that I heard from an old woman and I waited until she passed away to write the story of her life. I changed some names and places and some details to make her story a little bit more interesting and sad
- You mean that you knew Candy?! So the strory was real?! Oh I guess I will faint... Tell me what did you change? Stear's dead? Terry and Candy's break up? Anthony's dead? Tell me, tell me!!!
- I will tell you if you manage to keep quit! You little crazy woman! So... what did I change in the story?... First of all Anthony didn't die. He had to marry another girl because he was engaged to her from the day they were born. That really broke Candy's heart. Anthony also suffered a lot from their break up but he loved his wife with time and they had three children.
- Why did you kill him then? Are you insane or what, you hurt us so much with his dead?
- Watch your words or I won't tell you anything...It's my story and I can do whatever I want with it
- Ok, you are right... Please forgive me and keep telling the story, I won't open my mouth again.( there is a proverbe turkish that say " you should call the bear, uncle , until you pass the bridge" So I must keep quit until she tells me all the story)
- Yes what was I saying? ah, yes I was talking about Anthony, Candy really did love him. Even when I met her she was talking about him with love. They kept seing eachother, as friends of course, until the day he really died. He was almost 70 years old. And you know what , Candy's story wasn't that good because no one died at young.
- You mean Stear didn't die at war?!!!!
- Will you let me finish my story or should I leave ?
- No he didn't die at war, although he really went there, his plane fell, he lost one leg after that accident went back to the US and married Patty. One of his inventions was a prothesis for himself. He had two children.
- Oh I'm so happy that he didn't die and married Patty... I bet Annie did marry Archie!
- Actually this is the part of the story that I don't know how to say... It's...well as I promised I will tell all the story. Archie discovered that he didn't like girls but he prefered boys... So he never married anyone, went to Paris and had a great life there.
- Oh poor Annie...
- Not really, because she married one of the richest men in Chicago. Guess who?
- Well... Neil?
- Are you crazy? Of course not, she married Albert. Right after Archie left Albert proposed her and she accepted. They made a perfect couple but didn't have a child. Albert wasn't there enough time to make a child.
- Oh I'm so happy to learn that Albert didn't marry Candy... So did she get married? What happened to her and Terry?
- This is the question you were dying to ask , don't you?
- YES. So what did happen to them?
- I made a lot of changes in their relationship. For example did you know that Candy didn't slap him after that kiss, but hold him tight?
- Oh really? I knew that she couldn't be that stupid... What about Susanna?
- Susanna... OK let me tell you all that happened after Terry left England to become an actor. Terry was, according to Candy, a very very hansome young man but was a very bad actor. He couldn't find himself a good theater company to work. The only company that hired him as an actor was a little one where they used to hire the prostitutes as figure artists in the plays. Susanna was one of them. She was madly in love with Terry but he never loved him. She did everything she could to take his attention but nothing worked until one evening during the rehearsal the lights fell on her and she died. Terry felt really sorry for her, this was the only feeling that he ever had for her. After that night he left the theater, went to Chicago, found Candy and they got married. They had two daughters and a son. They went to live in Scotland after the war, Candy described Terry as a very bad actor but a very good lover. He was at her side when I met her, they were living in an cosy appartement with their two cats.
- Oh I can't believe that you made that Susanna an angel and made her seperate Terry and Candy... Why? Why did you do that to us? Do you hate children?! Did you want to make suffer?!!!
- Why?! BECAUSE I NEVER HAD THE MEN THAT I WANTED WHOLE MY LIFE... I DIDN'T WANT CANDY TO WIN, I WANTED TO SEE THE OTHER GIRL HAPPY ONCE...
- You really are a little old woman. Now I know it, but I don't care, I know how everything happened, and I'm the happiest woman on earth. When I will tell it to the members of Candyterry forum they will be happy too
- Hey but you promised on all the holly books and on your family that you wouldn't tell anyone!
- Yes I know, that's why I will write it as a fanfiction