Blind Girl's Bluff
sun was shining, they were in Scotland, playing after the little flight on the
plane Alistair did. After staying up all night, they were playing, because
summer was almost over.
They were all playing blind man’s bluff and it was Candy’s turn. She was walking with her hands in front of her, trying to catch someone… For some reason she was going where Terry was, she had smelled his cologne , she remembered it from their horse ride. She wanted to catch Terry… Terry had a feeling Candy was sensing him, where ever he went, she would follow, like she had some kind of radar telling her where he was.
“Freckles, can you really sense me? The other are just sitting there. They’re not even bothering to run, since Candy seems to be following only me…I just love this girl so much!!!” thought Terry
He was running looking behind him, and he realised she almost caught up with him, so he looked in front of him and saw the tree, he avoided it at the last minute, but Candy who couldn’t see, and despite the screams of her friends…
- Candy watch out!!! She heard
The next thing she knew, she was hitting the tree with her whole body, her face and she fell. She saw a hundred stars flying around her face.
- Ouch! She cried
She didn’t want to cry, but tears were coming down her cheeks automatically. Terry ran to her and took her blind fold off…
- Freckles! Oh my God! Freckles! Are you all right?
- I think… I’m just feeling a little dizzy, what happened
- You hit the tree, said Terry
- You thought you were after me
- I was… oh I don’t know!
The other had approached to look at them.
- Candy, said Archie, let’s go to our castle, so you can lie down and get some rest
- No, said Terry, this is my fault; she’s coming to my castle!
- What? But…, said Archie, it was only a game, it’s nobody’s fault!
- She was after me! Said Terry
- It was just a stupid game, said Archie upset
- I didn’t see her come after you, said Terry
- What are you insinuating? That she only came after you because you’re special? Said Archie
- Guys! Said Candy, stop it! I’ve got a headache!
Archie wanted to take Candy, but Terry was faster, before he knew it, he had Candy in his arms and walked with her to his castle, which in fact was pretty close… Archie and the others just stood there and looked at them go.
- Terry, said Candy, what are you doing?
- Taking you to my castle for some rest…
- Oh… my head is killing me
- You hit it pretty hard, I’m so sorry
- It’s not your fault…, she said
She had her head on his chest, and she was on cloud nine, smelling his cologne, she could also hear the beating of his heart and it was actually racing.
“Terry, your heart is beating so fast, is it because of me?... oh my God! He likes me too!!! Well I knew he liked me, to have proof with his heart beating this way…oh my God!” She thought.
- I’m going to ask for the maid to make some tea, and give you something for your headache
- Thank you Terry
As they were approaching the Grandchester’s Castle, Marc saw them from afar and he came to open the door.
- Terry! He said, what’s going on?
- Candy had a little accident, can you tell your mum to make us some tea?
- Yes, of course
Mark opened the gate for them, then the main door, Terry got in with Candy still in his arms and he went upstairs…
- Terry, what are you doing?
- I’m taking you to the guess’s room
- What? But the living room couch would’ve been fine
- The warm and fluffy bed is better…
Candy’s head was pounding, so she just let Terry do as he pleased. They got upstairs and he put her on a canopy bed of a very nice room, all in pink. The sheets were pink too. Terry looked a little breathless. Candy saw that. Terry was taking her shoes off.
- Was I too heavy for you? She asked with a little smile
- I’m tiny…
- You’re a little chubby…
- But I like a little chunk, he said smiling
- So you’re glad I'm fat?
- Yes, I’m glad you’re fat… I like you the way you are
Candy smiled and her head hit the nice and fluffy pink pillow. A maid arrived with a tray with some tea, sandwiches. Terry served Candy a up of tea. Candy sat up on the bed to drink the tea.
- I’m going to go get you something for your headache… don’t run away while I’m gone
- Don’t worry, I’m not that rude. I’ll wait until you come back if I want to leave…
- Touché, he said smiling
Terry went out of the room and he came back later with a medicine for Candy’s headache.
- Thank you Terry, she said taking the medicine and swallowing it
She also ate half a sandwich and finished her cup of tea.
- You want some more tea? Terry asked
- No, thank you
- Or another sandwich?
- No, I’m fine. Thank you Terry.
- You should get some sleep, he said
- Thanks for taking care of me…
- It was my fault…
- No it wasn’t…
- Yes, it was, you were following me, I was trying to get away from you…I was about to hit the tree, I avoided it, but you hit it…
- Oh… I heard all of you scream, but it was too late…, said Candy
- You were like a dog…
- A dog?
- Yes, with that nose of yours, and the freckles, you were able to smell me from a mile ahead!
- Terry! Stop making fun of me!
- You like me Freckles! That’s why you could smell me!
- I don’t hate you, said Candy
- How’s your headache?
- It’s almost gone…thanks to you…
Terry took her hand and kissed it…
- Dr. Terry to the rescue
Candy blushed when he kissed her hand.
- When I was really little, when I hurt myself, my mother used to kiss my pain away…
- Kiss your pain away?
- Yes, if I had scratched my hand, she would kiss it and tell me the pain would go away… like this…
He kissed her hand again. Candy had a hot flash and she smiled.
- Since you bumped your head on the tree, I’m going to kiss the pain on your forehead away, can I?
- Yes… she said with a little voice
Terry leaned and kissed her on the forehead, She closed her eyes and was enjoying the cologne entering her nose. She felt Terry’s warm lips on her forehead, where she had hit the tree.
- Do you feel better? He said
- Yes, she said
He leaned and kissed her nose…
- This is for only smelling me on that game… and to kiss the pain away
- Feels good, she said
He got to her mouth… and kissed her lips lightly, she felt his tongue, very quickly. It was warm and she felt a jolt through her whole body. It was good.
- To kiss the pain away, he said
She opened her eyes, his face was pulling away, and she pulled him back to him and they lips were welded in a fiery kiss. She felt his tongue with a million and one sensation at the same time. Terry held her closer, she was caressing his hair with her fingers, twisting it, curling it …Her body was making her feel things she had never felt before, her body was not obeying her but was making her feel great!!! When they stopped…
- How's the pain? He asked
- What pain? She said
He smiled and kissed her again and again. He new it was her first time, so he had trouble keeping his hands in one place...
- Terry ...
- Are struggling to keep your hands to yourself?
- We might never get the occasion again... summer is over
- Maybe I got hit on the head, maybe the medicine is making me feel this way... let's have fun Terry...
- Do you want me to repeat it?
- Are you sure...?
- Let's finish this summer in beauty. Thank you for taking care of me, Terry
- You're welcome anytime Freckles...
He smiled and took her lips again: showing her every different kind of kisses, the gentle one, the soft one, the friendly one, the passionate one and his hands were having a lot of fun too, teaching Candy new sensations...
Going back to school didn't matter for Candy, it was the last day, any punishment would be worth the time she spent with Terry learning about kisses and her body embracing itself...